Unreal tournament 3 free on steam today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Knightfa11
Knightfall here; following the success of last weeks unexpected free edition of UT3 available through steam, ut3 has gained 2000%, thats right, a whopping two thousand percent increase of gamers, and has boosted to number one on steam's best seller list.

To celebrate, all copies of ut3 purchased through steam are 40% off, and UT3 is once again free for this weekend.

Wei Phoenix
Did this really deserve its own topic since its only relevant for one day?

Lord Knightfa11
its relevant for all weekend, and i thought i might as well let you guys know because its a good game and its free. some people might regret missing out on it. If you want to be a douche about it, go ahead.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
its relevant for all weekend, and i thought i might as well let you guys know because its a good game and its free. some people might regret missing out on it. If you want to be a douche about it, go ahead.

I have Ut3, I bought it a LONG time ago. It was fun at first, but got boring very quickly. The Modding community has been hard at work ever since and a lot of neat mods are coming out for the game, so I might pick it up again and start playing.

SaTsuJiN
wish I had gotten it sad

<3 unreal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.