Recovery vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Voyeur
You guys want the secret how to beat Link? GIMP!
He has been able to defeat the great and immortal Ganondorf, he has proven to destroy the god Majora with powers to destroy the world and on countless occasions put down enemies left and right, with out a scratch or breaking a sweat.....but....now he faces his greatest rival...

RECOVERY!

so who do you think would win?
I think it is obvious who's favor it is in. BUT Link isn't out of the running just yet....I still think Recovery will win.
jte702MKJKs

ScreamPaste
This is spite, recovery wins. -.- throw him offstage and Nair in Brawl and it's like "lolGG,Sakuraihatestyou,bottomtierlolol"

Voyeur
of course Recovery wins. These guys are all noobs and scrubs Scream, your die hard fan boy love of Link was defeated by me and they all tried so hard to come up with characters who could pose a threat to Link but you can at least debate against them and have a chance to win, but, against Recovery?

See, learn from me chodes. Recovery is how you beat Link, you gotta GIMP him.

XanatosForever
I don't believe it! I still think Link can win!

Of course, I am a Marth main, I don't have nearly as much of a problem.

...big grin

ScreamPaste
Always hold a bomb.

Nactous
Link

MR_GRUUVE
wow tied

General Kaliero
Yeah... no.

We can close this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.