M. Bison vs Albert Wesker (Revamped)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Two of Capcom's most memorable villains square off in a battle to the death.

Albert Wesker may have met his match in the form of the Dread Man in Red.

Bison is also an accomplished pilot in his own right, and since he has a score to settle with the blond superman (Wesker had snuck into his base and unleashed the Type 2 Plagas on his soldiers, resulting in the deaths of Balrog, Vega and the Dolls), he commandeers a Shadaloo gunship and leaves his fallback base in Morocco and heads for West Africa.

Bison appears on the scene and wrecks havoc, gunning down the Majini. However, one of them manages to hit the gunship with an RPG, forcing Bison to warp out of the damaged aircraft.

As Wesker watches, along with Irving and a brainwashed Jill Valentine, Bison fights his way through the Majini in a action sequence that would make even Zack Snyder proud. Not even the Chainsaw and Executioner Majini are a match for Bison, as they both get a broken neck each for the effort.

Jill is sent in to eliminate Bison. One Double Knee Press followed by the Hell Press and Jill is KOed.

Wesker decides to fight Bison himself. He removes his trenchcoat and cracks his knuckles while Bison tosses off his cape. He is not even grinning. This is personal.

Zack Fair
The multiverse would collapse without Bison's grin.

KingD19
Bison takes it, his psychokinetic abilities and strength are too much for Wesker.

Final Blaxican
Bison's ability to phase through things would give him the win against a pure H2H dude like Wesker. He's also stronger.

KingD19
SFIV Bison is huuuuuuge.

TricksterPriest
Vega is just on a whole other level. Wesker is gonna get ****ing owned.

CosmicComet
Snafu, are you making Bison go through so much trouble in your op so that he might be tired enough for Wesker to have a chance? wink

KingD19
No, he did it so Wesker wouldn't get his ass beat so bad, just bad enough for Bison to show absolute dominance for now and all time.

ThunderGodEneru
...Bison with a mere powerup vaped a village...

He stomps.

Final Blaxican
You sir are obviously an anti-Wesker fool! dur

I am who I am
Bison, he could pretty much do whatever Wesker can and more AND better.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by I am who I am
Bison, he could pretty much do whatever Wesker can and more AND better.

And with a Colgate Grin.

I am who I am
And a truck driver chin.

Darkstorm Zero
He's a poet and he knew it.

I am who I am
Had Psycho Drive and blew it.

Final Blaxican
If you include a "the" between had and Psycho drive it'll be in sync with DS0's line.

I am who I am
Yeah, I phucked it up, postin' too fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.