World Wrecker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Who here can break Earth into two the fastest?

They cannot leave Earth's atmosphere.

1. Superman
2. Thor
3. Hulk (Earth just ate Betty)
4. Green Lantern (Hal)
5. Captain Marvel
6. Lobo
7. Magneto
8. Storm
9. Maxima and Wonder Woman

The Pict
Superman could use his HV to split it pretty quickly IMO.

Scuzz2.0
is this like, destroy the earth or literaly splitting it down the middle?
thor could destroy it the fastest but hal or maybe mags could split it in 2 easier but im not sure!

Astner
Originally posted by The Pict
Superman could use his HV to split it pretty quickly IMO.
You do realize that the core of the earth, which is over 99% of all the mass isn't solid.

They have to work against the gravitational force interacting in-between the two halfs.

That being said, Lantern takes this.

Lord Feron
lol "earth just ate betty" hahaha

I think hal "if he can do it" should do it the fastest and then after that Thor. Thow should be able to blast it in half with Thor/Odinforce.

D_Dude1210
Boo!! No Silver Surfer....

Naija boy
Thor

Placidity
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Boo!! No Silver Surfer....

Cause I would be burned at the stakes for spite?

Broken Warrior
You can split the earth with a HUGE shockwave, but the gap would close straight away. To destroy earth totally, you need to overcome it's gravitational binding energy and accelerate the constituent material away from the centre at a speed exceeding escape velocity. This way, it will not coalesce.

Superman says he can split a moon with his punch, and if he flew into the earth and struck it with all his force, I'd wager he could do it, simply through explosive force.

Failing that, he could simply fly REALLY fast through the earth towards the core and then to the other side, making a full gouge before gravity closes the wound.

Priest
Thor.

D_Dude1210
Thor.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Broken Warrior
You can split the earth with a HUGE shockwave, but the gap would close straight away. To destroy earth totally, you need to overcome it's gravitational binding energy and accelerate the constituent material away from the centre at a speed exceeding escape velocity. This way, it will not coalesce.

Superman says he can split a moon with his punch, and if he flew into the earth and struck it with all his force, I'd wager he could do it, simply through explosive force.

Failing that, he could simply fly REALLY fast through the earth towards the core and then to the other side, making a full gouge before gravity closes the wound.

Your using too much "real world" reasoning. Thor hit the ground with mjolnit and casue a huge chasm the spilt to rivil country apart

Kris Blaze
Lantern or Current Thor.

Who could take it apart the easiest would go to Current Thor and a great number of characters on that list. I think that Current Thor or one of the big Green Lanterns are best qualified when it comes to splitting it clean in two halves.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Broken Warrior

Yeah man! Too much real world science right there.

This is what should happen:

Thor hit ground.

Ground break.

Earth break.

Thor win.

Wei Phoenix
Couldn't Magneto alter the poles of the earth and make them alike hence making them push away? I'm no science genius so forgive me if that wouldn't work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.