Freya(valkyrie profile series) vs ganon (h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
everyone favorite pain in the ass fights ganon to see who is the surperior Hand to hand fighter. magic is accessible for freya only.
who wins?

Voyeur
everyone will ***** for cut scenes and proof of feats of Ganondorf using his actual physical strength when there isn't many, he purely is a magical/TK user.

And does he have his Triforce of Power?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Voyeur
everyone will ***** for cut scenes and proof of feats of Ganondorf using his actual physical strength when there isn't many, he purely is a magical/TK user.

And does he have his Triforce of Power? no need for cut scenes as long as it is rape for him. as for the tri force of power depends if will give him a fighting chance. should i give it to him?

ScreamPaste
Well, to give you an idea even without it he survived a sword through the head in WW, with it I'd say this is totally unfair because he literally disintegrated someone with a punch, and with his swords in beast form disintegrated stone, which is .. wow.

Voyeur
He usually is needed to be associated with the Triforce of Power though. There isn't a lot of scenes, feats and so forth where Ganon can do with out it and if there is, it's his magical abilities. Ganon has magical powers and so forth inherently with out the Triforce and what not, the Triforce gives him an undying power and his Will to live alone. So yeah...

Phanteros
i think freya did that and plus she kick the crap out of all the strongest valkyries too.

Voyeur
You said Ganon. So, not Ganondorf.

Yeah, Ganon, his beast form, or that giant Biped Form as well in OoT, that monster is just pure raw power and strength. Hand to hand would be where he excels with that. And is able to rip through dimensions and teleport in that form.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Voyeur
You said Ganon. So, not Ganondorf.

Yeah, Ganon, his beast form, or that giant Biped Form as well in OoT, that monster is just pure raw power and strength. Hand to hand would be where he excels with that. And is able to rip through dimensions and teleport in that form. oh. think i meant ganondorf. it's just that everyone calling him ganon i thought that was his short name

ScreamPaste
He said Ganon gets no magic, still.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He said Ganon gets no magic, still. so who do yo think wins?

Voyeur
Ganondorf. Is Ganon DWARF, it's his human based incarnation and dwarf form of his usual real form. Ganon, is a giant biped, animorphic Boar. In Japan Boars are very powerful and Gods in the past time, like in the Journey to the West, and who Oolong is based off of, that demon and in Princess Mononoke the Boar Gods who roam and fight the war at the end.

And Ganon doesn't use magic to Teleport, that would be his Telekinesis/Teleportation I'd guess. He does it in the first Legend of Zelda. But you can go by my theory and he uses his pure blood Warlock/Mage skills to instant cast things that levitate and teleport with out spell incantations.

Any way. Do you mean Ganondorf or Ganon? And to be fair, he should have his Triforce of Power imo, since rarely does he ever exist with out it and there isn't much to go on but theory and small quotes, scenes that talk about his existence before his hold over it.

ScreamPaste
Honestly, Ganondorf, but I don't know a great deal about Freya. what feats does he have to back him up?

Voyeur
She's a women and the goddess of Fertility. She basically controls life I guess.

What magic would she be able to use? I think that's sort of unfair IMO but in all honesty it wouldn't affect Ganondorf to much. He is a very defensive fighter and it seems that Freya is a very aggressive martial artist and depends on quick blows and agility techs, but Ganon could just be able to really use his pure bulk to block a lot of blows and punish with extremely strong and square punches.

I like MMA (mixed martial arts) and usually Defensive fighters who space and play it smart win, because they don't tire out easily. And the smaller fighters who usually win on tech do it by tap out and Judo holds and so forth, and I just don't see Freya being able to get any sort of lock on Ganondorf., he's way to bulky and pure muscle. And that's just it, he's pure muscle. It is going to take so much to wear him down and actually get past that to hurt him.

Even with out the triforce of power, he was before a very well fit and anatomically strong.

Phanteros
her magic is very potent if memory serves corrected she beat the crap out of Lenneth in one of the endings of the game causing a game over. she seconded to Odin only because he wields the dragon orb which governs all life and is capable of destroying the world with it. she's a VERY good fighter and almost killed Alicia in Valkyrie profile 2 if Hrist had not gotten in the way of her aether blast that can do some serious damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.