The Spectre vs. most powerful Celestial.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

iceman24567
The Spectre

SupremeMan
Originally posted by iceman24567
The Spectre

Seconded.

Nihilist
Spectre beats any celestial including scathan.

Enyalus
Meh. Celestials have been said to have 'limitless power,' able to 'shatter galaxies' and their birth rivals the explosion of the Big Bang. Plus their extremely quick regen (as shown by the Oversword incident).

I think Scathan, Tiamut, Exitar, or Arishem can take an average-showing Spectre. Scathan and Tiamut might be able to take down current Spectre, too.

six6six
The Spectre

I hate to use the Scathan card, but the fact is, he is a Celestial. This is a tough one to answer cause it gets all confusing once you dip into "GOD's" power. Spectre is GOD's wrath where, it is "speculative" that Scathan was in fact backed by The One Above All. It is never stated on panel if this is true however, but it is strongly assumed by many because of the fact that only The Living Tribunal is second to TOAA and at that moment, it seemed as if Scathan The Approver was slightly above LT. Going by this theory, Scathan muzzles Spectre. Thats my opinion anyway.

quanchi112
Scathan, easily.

Hell, Exitar beats him as well.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
Spectre beats any celestial including scathan. Agreed

xJLxKing
Spectre at best would take a huge amount of Celestial by himself

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Spectre at best would take a huge amount of Celestial by himself Not at all. Spectre would need an amp to deal with the fourth host of Celestials alone.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not at all. Spectre would need an amp to deal with the fourth host of Celestials alone.
Spectre at his best has full support from the Presence. Also, Spectre did destroy the all the universe when he fought AM

iceman24567
Spectre at best would take a huge amount of Celestial by himself yeah I'm pretty sure he can beat a rack of then before falling.

quanchi112
Spectre at his best has full support from the Presence. Also, Spectre did destroy the all the universe when he fought AM The Spectre isn't the presence despite some fans desires. He was amped by mages and sorcerers alike when he failed against the Anti Monitor.

On the Spectre's own without an amp the fourth host would decimate him.

xJLxKing
The Spectre isn't the presence despite some fans desires. He was amped by mages and sorcerers alike when he failed against the Anti Monitor.

On the Spectre's own without an amp the fourth host would decimate him.
That's your opinion, but without an amp I am sure he can take a Celestial. Not sure about fourth Host

quanchi112
That's your opinion, but without an amp I am sure he can take a Celestial. Not sure about fourth Host I don't know even about a single celestial. He had his hands full with Shazam. If it weren't for Shazam being magical I think he'd have won that fight.

Ps. Shazam was weakened as well due to Mordru right before his battle with the Spectre.

xJLxKing
I don't know even about a single celestial. He had his hands full with Shazam. If it weren't for Shazam being magical I think he'd have won that fight.

Ps. Shazam was weakened as well due to Mordru right before his battle with the Spectre.
The fight took place in rock of eternity and Spectre destroyed him

quanchi112
The fight took place in rock of eternity and Spectre destroyed him I know. Spectre destroyed him due to him being magical in nature. He won't have that going for him against a celestial. He struggles against skyfathers so he I don't think he can take a single Celestial unless amped.

Enyalus
The fight took place in rock of eternity and Spectre destroyed him

He beat Spectre nearly to death. To where he literally had no energy left. Then Spectre absorbed everything in the Rock as well as Shazam's power and proceeded to kick his ass.

xJLxKing
I know. Spectre destroyed him due to him being magical in nature. He won't have that going for him against a celestial. He struggles against skyfathers so he I don't think he can take a single Celestial unless amped.
He didn't struggle, he decimated him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
He beat Spectre nearly to death. To where he literally had no energy left. Then Spectre absorbed everything in the Rock as well as Shazam's power and proceeded to kick his ass. Originally posted by xJLxKing
He didn't struggle, he decimated him Context. The Spectre is vastly overrated. Celestials are just above him unless he has a mega amp.

Knowsbleed33
Scathan wins.

LDHZenkai
Celestials have nearly invulnerable armor, unlimited cosmic power, and incalculable strength. That and Scathan and the Dreaming Celestial are apparently far above the rest of their kind. And i'm guessing exitar too since he's the one they send to beat up everyone else.

guy222
Scathan FTW

occultdestroyer
The Spectre wins

lawest9
When i started this thread, i didn't specify which version of spectre that is being used here, so, let me add my two cents, if this is current spec, than it's a toss up, however if this is pre-crisis spec who derived his power from God himself, then no number of celestials are going to stop him!

quanchi112
Originally posted by lawest9
When i started this thread, i didn't specify which version of spectre that is being used here, so, let me add my two cents, if this is current spec, than it's a toss up, however if this is pre-crisis spec who derived his power from God himself, then no number of celestials are going to stop him! Spectre still receives his power from the presence, but that doesn't make him the presence.

xJLxKing
Spectre still receives his power from the presence, but that doesn't make him the presence.
Presence is all knowing and all powerful. He knows how much power the Spectre need to win. Spectre is like his right hand man. In fact, Spectre is the wrath of god, so he has enough power to bring wrath to anyone "god" demand

Knowsbleed33
Scathan>LT>Spectre.

Easy peasy.

quanchi112
Presence is all knowing and all powerful. He knows how much power the Spectre need to win. Spectre is like his right hand man. In fact, Spectre is the wrath of god, so he has enough power to bring wrath to anyone "god" demand He didn't have enough power to defeat Am. He also was helpess against Mxy in wf. Cain also beat the shit out of him.

xJLxKing
He didn't have enough power to defeat Am. He also was helpess against Mxy in wf. Cain also beat the shit out of him.
spear of destiny is able to defeat Spectre. His mission was to stop AM from becoming "god". He did accomplish his plan. He stopped him.

He wasn't backed by presence against MXY

quanchi112
spear of destiny is able to defeat Spectre. His mission was to stop AM from becoming "god". He did accomplish his plan. He stopped him.

He wasn't backed by presence against MXY The Spectre was amped by mages and sorcerers. The presence didn't amp him others did which destroys your theory I might add.

Mekrob
A muzzle isn't going to stop Spectre... actually, it might. hmm

Astner
Spectre at his best has full support from the Presence.
Too bad this has never happen, it's all just biased speculation.

Scathan defeated one with the power of the Living Tribunal, the same Living Tribunal which held two Megaverses in the palm of his hand.

iceman24567
The Spectre would turn Scathan into a trash can ftw easy peasy lemon sweezy.

Mindset

He wasn't backed by presence against MXY In other words you are saying:

The Spectre is as strong as I want him to be and anytime he loses he wasn't backed by god.

Is Presence backing him in this fight?

Astner
The Spectre would turn Scathan into a trash can ftw easy peasy lemon sweezy.
Without feats? That's called bigotry.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Astner
Without feats? That's called bigotry. eek!

Slaanesh
the Celestial pawn him..he ain't that great..

iceman24567
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the Celestial pawn him..he ain't that great.. Greater than you uhuh

Slaanesh
u don't know that uhuh

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Slaanesh
u don't know that uhuh

Son, he's the WRATH OF GOD. You must be joking. What the f**k?

D_Dude1210
Slaanesh > Spectre

Mekrob
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Son, he's the WRATH OF GOD. You must be joking. What the f**k? ...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Astner
Too bad this has never happen, it's all just biased speculation.

Scathan defeated one with the power of the Living Tribunal, the same Living Tribunal which held two Megaverses in the palm of his hand.

Protege was even more than just a power of Living Tribunal. Anyway, it is said he is backed up by God, but I still don't remember a feat for Spectre doing to such powerful being as Protege as what Scathan did.

Knowsbleed33

no expression

D_Dude1210

Wrath of a comic God.

Slaanesh buys a Spectre comicbook and rips it apart.

Slaanesh wins!

Unfortunately, Spectre fanboy buys several copies of same Spectre comic and beats Slaanesh in the head with the stack.

Spectre wins!

Overall, I think this'll go 5/10 stalemate given the average fanboy's dimensions. If the Spectre-powered Fanboy is too small, tho, I can really see Slaanesh taking this matchup....

Overall, I'd give this to Slaanesh 6/10.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Wrath of a comic God.

Slaanesh buys a Spectre comicbook and rips it apart.

Slaanesh wins!

Unfortunately, Spectre fanboy buys several copies of same Spectre comic and beats Slaanesh in the head with the stack.

Spectre wins!

Overall, I think this'll go 5/10 stalemate given the average fanboy's dimensions. If the Spectre-powered Fanboy is too small, tho, I can really see Slaanesh taking this matchup....

Overall, I'd give this to Slaanesh 6/10.

Happy Dance i win the majority...take that spectra fanboy..

TricksterPriest
From an in-universe perspective, Spectre is still greater than you. stick out tongue

occultdestroyer
In this forum, the combatants use their full capabilities by default rules.

Therefore, by default, this is Spectre at his peak, merged with The Logoz.

The Spectre stomps the Celestial, it's not even funny.

Raoul
if the spectre has the full backing of god, then yes, he should win.

also, slaanesh is overrated, imo.

Mr Master
I've seen Spectre
pop up with the backing of God atleast twice if I'm not mistaken,
in COIE, where he failed to defeat the AM with said backing,
and in WF, where Mxy stomped him by cracking a planet over his head.
(I remeber Spectre sayin something like: "oh well Boss ... I tried"wink

Scathan > the combined power of ...

... the LT/Eternity/Hawkgod/Beyonder/Mephisto/Malevolence/GOTG & Protege himself.

Scathan owned all that power with a gesture.

skygunner41
The end...next time on marvel U how Wolvie become TOAA.

Nestical
Originally posted by six6six
I hate to use the Scathan card, but the fact is, he is a Celestial. This is a tough one to answer cause it gets all confusing once you dip into "GOD's" power. Spectre is GOD's wrath where, it is "speculative" that Scathan was in fact backed by The One Above All. It is never stated on panel if this is true however, but it is strongly assumed by many because of the fact that only The Living Tribunal is second to TOAA and at that moment, it seemed as if Scathan The Approver was slightly above LT. Going by this theory, Scathan muzzles Spectre. Thats my opinion anyway.

end of story. scathan,tiamut or exitar ftw

Xplosive
And all the talk about Spectre fully backed up by God and I still don't remember him ever having such power as Thanos with THOTI.
If Spectre would be fully powered by God, then no one wouldn't stand even a slight chance against Spectre, but that was never the case.

Scathan stomps him.

D_Dude1210
Also, I don't know why ppl always say "Spectre is backed by God in this fight". If I read the rules of debate carefully, you only use the character's power, and not consider any outside amp (unless stated). God = Outside amp.

manx422
Spectre

six6six
Originally posted by Mr Master
I've seen Spectre

... the LT/Eternity/Hawkgod/Beyonder/Mephisto/Malevolence/GOTG & Protege himself.

thumbup1

quanchi112
The Spectre would turn Scathan into a trash can ftw easy peasy lemon sweezy. The Spectre was almost killed by a weakened Shazam.

iceman24567
The Spectre is more powerful than any Celestial

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Mr Master
I've seen Spectre

That is pure speculation Mr. Master's. I respect your views on things and you know a lot about comics but come on. Scathan NEVER fought Protege at all in a one v one battle face to face. He attacked him from BEHIND so he couldn't see his power and copy it while he was engaging the LT. He then proceded to put a muzzle on protege so he couldn't witness anymore powers and couldn't stop what just happened as he didn't witness it. That hardly says he couldn't beat Protege one v one FACING eachother. I saw nothing in that story that said Scathan was above the LT. The LT is the one who ended up dealing with Protege and nothing says he couldn't have dealt with him without Scathan help. Yes that could be true but nothing is certain what would've happened.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
That is pure speculation Mr. Master's. I respect your views on things and you know a lot about comics but come on. Scathan NEVER fought Protege at all in a one v one battle face to face. He attacked him from BEHIND so he couldn't see his power and copy it while he was engaging the LT. He then proceded to put a muzzle on protege so he couldn't witness anymore powers and couldn't stop what just happened as he didn't witness it. That hardly says he couldn't beat Protege one v one FACING eachother. I saw nothing in that story that said Scathan was above the LT. The LT is the one who ended up dealing with Protege and nothing says he couldn't have dealt with him without Scathan help. Yes that could be true but nothing is certain what would've happened. This i agree with.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
In this forum, the combatants use their full capabilities by default rules.

Therefore, by default, this is Spectre at his peak, merged with The Logoz.

The Spectre stomps the Celestial, it's not even funny. So we use Thanos with the HOTI or Kyle with Ion power?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
or Kyle with Ion power? No

Mindset
You're right, he doesn't need it.

iceman24567
You're right, he doesn't need it. laughing out loud

occultdestroyer
So we use Thanos with the HOTI or Kyle with Ion power?
The use of amps is another story.

Mindset
The use of amps is another story. Logoz isn't an amp?

occultdestroyer
Logoz isn't an amp?
No it isn't.

Mindset
So he always has it?

occultdestroyer
Yes.
It is only contained because of the limited consciousness of the human host.

Mindset
It's an amp, su.

iceman24567
It's an amp, su. Your moms an amp embarrasment

occultdestroyer
It's an amp, su.
erm

It's his power which comes internally with the Spectre Force.

Hal was able to merge w/ The Logoz for a short amount of time through sheer force of will.
If it didn't come from any outside sources, therefore it isn't an amp.
It is Spectre's true power unleashed.

It's the same thing with Odin w/ Odin Force. It isn't an amp for Odin.

Mindset
Odinforce powers Odin.

Logoz does not power Spectre, it's an amp.

occultdestroyer
Well, I've rest my case.

Spectre merged with The Logoz is Spectre's FULL power, beyond the limitations of the human host, which can only be achieved if the host becomes one with the Spectre Force.

Mindset
Concession accepted.

id369
Wait so what powered Bor? Bor Force?

Mindset
Better question is, who cares?

uhuh

occultdestroyer
Concession accepted.
No.

And Spectre beats the hell out of the Celestial with or without Logoz.

Mindset
Well it better be w/o it, since he doesn't have it in this thread. smile

Philosophía
Occultdestroyer is right, and comparing Thanos w/HOTU with this situation is stupid. The logos isn't an 'amp' since it's part of Spectre's powerset, and he can tap it whenever he wants but .. (which gets us to this thread)

... Cris hasn't been shown to tap into it yet, and chances are this is going to be ignored for the forseeable future. Thus, I don't think it's accurate to say that Spectre taps into logos ftw when the current one hasn't been shown to do it.

Mindset
Sorry, the posts of Lucifer fanboys is null. uhuh

KuRuPT Thanosi

lawest9
He didn't have enough power to defeat Am. He also was helpess against Mxy in wf. Cain also beat the shit out of him. Perhap's it was thr presence(God) will that spec lose that battle with AM, perhaps the presence had his own reasons for during away with the multiverse, after all HE did create it, and when he restore spec, he did lessoned spectre's power level. Remember we mere mortals only understand these things to the best of our mortal capacity and so who's to say what the presence grand plans and reason's were for letting that happen!

quanchi112

iceman24567
Spectre beats any celestial including scathan.

Nihilist
thumb up who every posted that is a genius.

iceman24567
thumb up who every posted that is a genius. thumb up

King Kandy
Scathan muzzles him.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by King Kandy
Scathan muzzles him.

Then what?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Then what? Nothing until the Spectre breaks free and wtf pwns Scathan.

Knowsbleed33
I'm only wondering why people throw in the muzzle like that's how Scathan beat Protege.

LDHZenkai
I'm only wondering why people throw in the muzzle like that's how Scathan beat Protege.

Scathan doesn't approve of the spectre trying to kill him and muzzles the spectre so he can't use his powers. Then he eats him b/c he's a giant.

lawest9
How many times has the Spectre tapped into logoz? No, you are wrong. The Spectre needed an amp to battle with the Am and it was due to other mages and magicians. Spectre doesn't have the power necessary to defeat most Celestials on his own outside an amp. A skyfather can give him a pretty good battle and Celestials laugh at skyfathers. I both agree AND don't agree with you, i agree that current spec would need a power amp to defeat the uno celestial (maybe), but not pre-crisis spec, PC spec was hgolding his own against AM even with the edge before something happened and things simply got confusing and spec failed and was rebuled by the presence for doing so. Remember AM was destroying multiverses, and i doubt that even the celestials could have delpt with him!!!

lawest9
Typo: REBUKED BY THE PRESENCE!

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Scathan doesn't approve of the spectre trying to kill him and muzzles the spectre so he can't use his powers. Then he eats him b/c he's a giant.

Are you being serious?

King Kandy
Then what?
Then nothing, Spectre is muzzled and helpless till the end of time.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by King Kandy
Then nothing, Spectre is muzzled and helpless till the end of time.

That's not what the muzzle was for.

Enyalus
That's not what the muzzle was for.

Sure it was. Once he was muzzled, Protege wasn't able to do anything. Whereas before, he was warping the dimension of manifestations and about to overthrow LT. After the muzzle is on, he even gets physically overpowered.

quanchi112
Nothing until the Spectre breaks free and wtf pwns Scathan. How can the Spectre defeat someone on par with the Lt even though he struggled against a weaker Shazam.

lawest9
How can the Spectre defeat someone on par with the Lt even though he struggled against a weaker Shazam. A "weaker" Shazam is a member of the quintessence (excuse the spelling) so shazam is high level sky father at the least, if not more!

occultdestroyer
How can the Spectre defeat someone on par with the Lt even though he struggled against a weaker Shazam.
Shazam knew he had no chance of winning against Spectre. No chance at all.
Even if he tried, in the end, he will be defeated. He only prolonged the inevitable.
It was time for him to perish, and no amount of magic will change his fate.

And Spectre didn't struggle in the fight. He initially lost when Shazam attacked him from the back. But as you can see, it did jack shit to him. He revived like nothing happened and absorbed Shazam's powers in his seat of power.

BTW, Scathan is NOT on par with the LT, no matter how great that "feat" has been overhyped.

Enyalus
And Spectre didn't struggle in the fight. He initially lost when Shazam attacked him from the back. But as you can see, it did jack shit to him. He revived like nothing happened and absorbed Shazam's powers in his seat of power.

laughing out loud

Do I have to put up scans so everyone else may see what utter BS that is?

D_Dude1210
A "weaker" Shazam is a member of the quintessence (excuse the spelling) so shazam is high level sky father at the least, if not more!

Still doesn't put him anywhere close to being near the same neighborhood as a Celestial.

occultdestroyer
laughing out loud

Do I have to put up scans so everyone else may see what utter BS that is?
Look at the scans again.

Spectre was overpowering Shazam, when Shaz took a shot at him at the back with a mystical scarab.

Enyalus
Look at the scans again.

Spectre was overpowering Shazam, when Shaz took a shot at him at the back with a mystical scarab.

Spectre started the fight after Shazam didn't want it. Shazam overpowered and virtually killed Spectre (stating that there was no energy left in Spectre)...then Spectre revives due to magical absorption and proceeded to pwn Shazam.

Initially, Shazam had Spectre dead to rights.

quanchi112
A "weaker" Shazam is a member of the quintessence (excuse the spelling) so shazam is high level sky father at the least, if not more! No, he was also greatly weakened at the time due to Mordru breaking free.Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Shazam knew he had no chance of winning against Spectre. No chance at all.
Even if he tried, in the end, he will be defeated. He only prolonged the inevitable.
It was time for him to perish, and no amount of magic will change his fate.

BTW, Scathan is NOT on par with the LT, no matter how great that "feat" has been overhyped. Uhm, here's the thing. I disagree because the only reason Spectre won was because of the magic he absorbed after getting wrecked by Shazam.

Won't happen against a Celestial.

Knowsbleed33
Sure it was. Once he was muzzled, Protege wasn't able to do anything. Whereas before, he was warping the dimension of manifestations and about to overthrow LT. After the muzzle is on, he even gets physically overpowered.

No it wasn't. The muzzle was put on after Protege had been defeated. It was there simply so Protege couldn't copy powers while he was being sentenced.

Where do you get he was warping the Dimension of Manifestation? He did no such thing.

Enyalus
Where do you get he was warping the Dimension of Manifestation? He did no such thing.

He appeared to have three faces like the LT does, then started to warp everything, throwing all the abstracts into chaos until Scathan disapproved...and then it stopped.

Knowsbleed33
False. He did the 3 face thing after copying the LT's power. He made zero displays after that.

Enyalus
False. He did the 3 face thing after copying the LT's power. He made zero displays after that.

He was having a temper tantrum and started warping things directly after that. Until he was stopped...not by LT, but by Scathan.

quanchi112
There was a reason that Scathan was present at the time of Protege's judgment. It was to neutralize Protege.

Knowsbleed33
Is the bottom right panel the scene to which you are referring?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5056/guardiansofthegalaxy502vz4.th.jpg

Enyalus
Is the bottom right panel the scene to which you are referring?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5056/guardiansofthegalaxy502vz4.th.jpg

Right...and I haven't read it in a while, but I think it continues on the next page, too.

Knowsbleed33
That was Scathan my dear fellow.

iceman24567
Lol i can't believe people are saying muzzling is a win lol Spectre wins

Knowsbleed33
Spectre ain't beating Scathan muzzle or no.

iceman24567
So without muzzling what has Scathan done? erm

Knowsbleed33
Defeated a being who was more powerful than the LT.

iceman24567
Defeated a being who was more powerful than the LT. He muzzled him because he didn't approve thats pretty much all he did no expression

Knowsbleed33
He muzzled him after he defeated him.

iceman24567
He muzzled him after he defeated him. What?

Enyalus
He muzzled him after he defeated him.

sad That's what I been sayin'.

Knowsbleed33
Was that hard to understand?

This was directed at iceman not you Enyalus.

iceman24567
sad That's what I been sayin'. Liar

Enyalus
Liar

Bleep you.

Mekrob
The scans are going to need to be put up, because I don't recall Scathan beating Protege without a muzzle.

iceman24567
Meh I remember Scathan coming and him not aproving then muzzling Protege in that order.

Knowsbleed33
Time for you fellas to re-read the arc and in most cases it's time for you to read it for the first time.

LDHZenkai
Meh I remember Scathan coming and him not aproving then muzzling Protege in that order.
The bird god guy asked if scathan was going to help and eternity said negative. Then the bird god got pissed and said he was going to deal with the celestial. Eternity told him that would be ill-advised, and to worry about Protege kicking his ass. Protege then shows up and puts them down after which scathan dissaproves and muzzles him http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Guardians Of The Galaxy 50-25.jpg then he takes off the muzzle and holds protege while LT puts him in an hour glass or something http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Guardians Of The Galaxy 50-31.jpg

Knowsbleed33
The muzzle thing doesn't happen until the end of the story. Protege is defeated well before that.

iceman24567
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
The bird god guy asked if scathan was going to help and eternity said negative. Then the bird god got pissed and said he was going to deal with the celestial. Eternity told him that would be ill-advised, and to worry about Protege kicking his ass. Protege then shows up and puts them down after which scathan dissaproves and muzzles him http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Guardians Of The Galaxy 50-25.jpg then he takes off the muzzle and holds protege while LT puts him in an hour glass or something http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Guardians Of The Galaxy 50-31.jpg Isn't that what i said?

Mekrob
The muzzle thing doesn't happen until the end of the story. Protege is defeated well before that. I'm going to disagree until you prove that.

Knowsbleed33
I'm ok with that.

Mekrob
Right, anyway to anyone who believes sir douchey over yonder, Scathan disapproves, muzzle.

EDIT: Guy posted whole scene.

guy222
http://g.imagehost.org/t/0257/GOTG-050-022.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0485/GOTG-050-023.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0791/GOTG-050-027.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0193/GOTG-050-032.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0096/GOTG-050-033.jpg

iceman24567
Thats what i have been saying sad

Knowsbleed33
Alot of time passes between the scan where Scathan has his thumb down and Protege with the muzzle on.

Mekrob
Alot of time passes between the scan where Scathan has his thumb down and Protege with the muzzle on. How much time?

Why was the only thing mentioned the muzzle?

Knowsbleed33
The scan before the disapproval and the actualy disapproval is when Protege is defeated. That happens at the beginning of #50. The sentencing and the first time you actually see the muzzle on Protege happens towards the end.

Call the muzzle a cosmic restraint. It had nothing to do with Protege's defeat.

Mekrob
The scan before the disapproval and the actualy disapproval is when Protege is defeated. That happens at the beginning of #50. The sentencing and the first time you actually see the muzzle on Protege happens towards the end.

Call the muzzle a cosmic restraint. It had nothing to do with Protege's defeat. Because they had to go to other story.

Just because a couple pages passed by doesn't mean we can make an assumption never mentioned once and pass it off as proof.

Knowsbleed33
We can't make the assumption that the muzzle is what stopped Protege when there's no proof.

Mindset
What was the muzzle for?

Knowsbleed33
To blind Protege.

Mekrob
We can't make the assumption that the muzzle is what stopped Protege when there's no proof. It's the only proof though, and it had Protege as quiet as a beaten dog until it was taken off. Only attack, remarked upon

etc, etc

Knowsbleed33
It would be proof if we actually see Scathan putting the muzzle on Protege. But, we don't.

The scan where Scathan is disapproving is where Protege is defeated as proof by the panel that proceeds it.

Mekrob
It would be proof if we actually see Scathan putting the muzzle on Protege. But, we don't.

The scan where Scathan is disapproving is where Protege is defeated as proof by the panel that proceeds it. But we know it was done. erm

lol

So, in the panel where Scathan sticks his thumb down, the Protege that is standing there looking is defeated? How is it logical to assume he defeated him as opposed to him about to muzzle his ass... as seen in the next panel?
The panel that proceeds it has Protege in a muzzle. smile

Mekrob
On another note, you attributed people not knowing about Scathan defeating him due to the fact that people haven't read it in a while, or haven't read it at all... YET here you are making completely asinine assumptions with no proof as to what happened other than Scathan disapproving and Protege in a muzzle... which obviously means that he kicked his ass, and not the less obvious - he put a muzzle on him. You apparently read it, which makes you an expert (I did too, I bet anusly read it, Mindset... didn't, etc). However, this is a case where all you have to look at is the scans.

Hell, even Brucey can get it right, and we know he didn't read it. Actually, get Brucey in here and see what he says.

At least this discussion is worth a chuckle.

LDHZenkai
The celestials beat the goblin force thing. I'd say if they could beat it they could take spectre. Well i dunno about 1v1 though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
Actually, get Brucey in here and see what he says.

Juggernaut's more durable than Scathan.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>