Albert Wesker vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Topic

ScreamPaste
Wesker destroys Snake, this is spite.

MR_GRUUVE
Snake beats Wesker due to being more badass

ScreamPaste
Snake isn't fast enoguh to his Wesker, strong enough to hurt Wesker, or durable enough to tank Wesker, Wesker breaks him in half.

Zack Fair
He certainly was strong enough to hurt Fox confused And Snake has insane damage soak.

However I haven't seen Wesker in action since I refuse to watch anything involving RE5. I want to stay spoiler free until I have it.

Will comment again once I have done it.

MR_GRUUVE
Pixelated Snake would even give Wesker ahard time wink

ThunderGodEneru
Snake beat Gray Fox in H2H ftw.

Nah, Wesker wins.

Nemesis X
I this was Old Snake this would happen:

Wesker: Time to die Snake! (runs towards Snake at high speed)

Snake: Ah! My back! (bends down).

Wesker: What the--- (face plant into a wall)

Wesker gets pissed and kills Snake for the humiliation laughing out loud

Zack Fair
Old Snake would CQC him to oblivion, shove a gun up Wesker's ass and fire.

I base this on absolutely nothing and therefor I am win. superdur

KingD19
In Metal Gear Solid, Grey Fox wanted Snake to win, and before the battle was finished his suit went haywire and he ran off. There was no definitive win for Snake. As bad ass as GF was, you really think Snake would have won if he wasn't trying to kill him?

niduin
Originally posted by KingD19
In Metal Gear Solid, Grey Fox wanted Snake to win, and before the battle was finished his suit went haywire and he ran off. There was no definitive win for Snake. As bad ass as GF was, you really think Snake would have won if he wasn't trying to kill him? exactly, tho he didnt really "want" him to win, just didnt want to kill him, the whole reson for that fight was for fox to spar with an old friend.

for this if wesker wasnt so damn fast i think snake would win, just cuz he is a better fighter but since he is so damn fast its a pretty easy win

Ultimate Wil
I think Snake because he has beaten people way harder than Wesker, so I think Snake can pull off a win.

Scream, right when someone disagrees with you, you don't need to be on his ass right away, you can see what other people say first.

ScreamPaste
If I seem like I was on anyone's ass, that was unintentional, I just think Snake lives off of a jobber aura =P

Phanteros
where's the restrictions, wheres the rules, and why just topic on the OP?

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I think Snake because he has beaten people way harder than Wesker, so I think Snake can pull off a win.

Scream, right when someone disagrees with you, you don't need to be on his ass right away, you can see what other people say first.

Snake beats people stronger then Wesker because Snake has mastered the powers of PIS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.