Ninja Gaiden 2(PS3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/Mega_Bondagemon/1237278714801.jpg

Microsoft ain't the only one stealing exclusives 131

Neo Darkhalen
Ninja Gaiden Sigma II I belive it's called, apparently you can play as the woman from DoA or something like that.

Other then that it's exactly the same as the 360 version.

Zack Fair
The huge dragon monster Hayabusa is facing in the bottom of the 1st page was not in the 360 version.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The huge dragon monster Hayabusa is facing in the bottom of the 1st page was not in the 360 version.

Really?

So is their going to be an extra scenario involved?

Also will the DLC be packaged with the game, or will they be releasing it on the PSN?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Really?

So is their going to be an extra scenario involved?

Also will the DLC be packaged with the game, or will they be releasing it on the PSN?

Unforunately I don't know the details. I got the scans from a friend who used to wander these forums. Although knowing Team Ninja(eventhough itagaki quit sad) the game will probably be packed with all those goodies. Ninja Gaiden Black was given all the DLC the original received, and they like to add stuff to their games so its a possibility. Its also a possibility it will come out for 360 as well.

Final Blaxican
... So it's the same game?

... with some extra levels?

*sighs*

Zack Fair
If Black is any indication it will probably be the same with added difficulty, new monsters and bosses and extra story? I dunno really. So what?

Final Blaxican
So what?

I should be able to just play the version I already have and not waste 60 dollars on something I should be able to download on PSN or XBL for ten dollars.

It'd be like if they made that antarctic level on Fallout 3 that you can get as DLC a whole new game. It's only a couple of hours of fresh gameplay, it's not an actual game.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
So what?

I should be able to just play the version I already have and not waste 60 dollars on something I should be able to download on PSN or XBL for ten dollars.

It'd be like if they made that antarctic level on Fallout 3 that you can get as DLC a whole new game. It's only a couple of hours of fresh gameplay, it's not an actual game.

PS3 folks don't have NG2. I don't know for certain if it will come out for 360. NGBlack was sold for 25 bucks and it had enough content to pretty much consider it a brand new game.

We don't know any details.

Scythe
Do want, haven't had a Gaiden game since Sigma.

Zack Fair
You'll like it. Hopefully they will tweak some stuff here and there and make it even better than NGS.

NG2 was good, but it had some issues that kept it from being as great as the original. it is still a very good game.

Scythe
You'll like it. Hopefully they will tweak some stuff here and there and make it even better than NGS.

NG2 was good, but it had some issues that kept it from being as great as the original. it is still a very good game.

That's good. I always liked the extreme difficulty that makes ninja games so good to me. Shinobi for the PS2 had me yelling at times and Sigma had some pretty hard moments. Especially the trial thingies. Those goddamn blink and you die fights were insane.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
... So it's the same game?

... with some extra levels?

... again?

*sighs*

Fixed a little.

MR_GRUUVE
Groovy. Ninja gaiden rocks.

Scythe
Will it still be $59.99?

Zack Fair
No idea.

MR_GRUUVE
yes

Icy Ninja
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/965/965985p1.html
The game is going to have 2 new characters Ayane and the girl from the ds game and theirs gonna be online co-op with the second player taking the role of one of the two girls.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Icy Ninja
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/965/965985p1.html
The game is going to have 2 new characters Ayane and the girl from the ds game and theirs gonna be online co-op with the second player taking the role of one of the two girls.

Holy sweet mother of god....
Awesome.

I am who I am
They really don't need to do this, imo. It aint like NGII wasn't a smash hit.

Nemesis X
NGII isn't the first 360 exclusive that got moved to the PS3 with extra stuff. I'm talking about Bioshock.

Anyways, what's the release date for NGII on PS3?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by I am who I am
They really don't need to do this, imo. It aint like NGII wasn't a smash hit.

No offense but wouldn't it being a smash hit on 360 only encourage them to do it?

I am who I am
No offense but wouldn't it being a smash hit on 360 only encourage them to do it? Yea, if your greedy... You'd be surprised at how many fanbois will get pissed when they find this out.

OMG, if only you coulda heard the PS fanbois when they heard Tekken6 and DMC4 wasn't a PS3 exclusives anymore. Those cats really felt betrayed and I got a feelin this wont be any different. Kinda backwards tho, You make a game for a system wit a decent audience. It's met wit success. Then you turn around and put it on a system wit the smallest audience of the 3 consoles. Try to squeeze er inch outta this game you can.

Another internet shit storm. I just know it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by I am who I am
Yea, if your greedy... You'd be surprised at how many fanbois will get pissed when they find this out.

OMG, if only you coulda heard the PS fanbois when they heard Tekken6 and DMC4 wasn't a PS3 exclusives anymore. Those cats really felt betrayed and I got a feelin this wont be any different. Kinda backwards tho, You make a game for a system wit a decent audience. It's met wit success. Then you turn around and put it on a system wit the smallest audience of the 3 consoles. Try to squeeze er inch outta this game you can.

Another internet shit storm. I just know it.

Well I don't really think what they are doing is greedy. Its not like they are charging for alt. costume packs that are already in the disc(Yes Capcom I'm talking about you, **** you!) And about fanboys well they can go smash their head against a brick wall. Its kind of obvious this generation doesn't give a rat's ass about exclusives except for a rare select few.

Its not like the 1st Sigma wasn't already in PS3, so I don't think the backlash will be so huge. And besides its about time the PS3 got some love. And they did it on the PS3 because its basically impossible to make it with the same specs as 360 for the Wii.

I don't think the storm will be anywhere close to FF13 and many other assumed "exclusives" the PS3 lost.

But I understand where you're coming from.

I am who I am
Well I don't really think what they are doing is greedy. Its not like they are charging for alt. costume packs that are already in the disc(Yes Capcom I'm talking about you, **** you!) And about fanboys well they can go smash their head against a brick wall. Its kind of obvious this generation doesn't give a rat's ass about exclusives except for a rare select few.

Its not like the 1st Sigma wasn't already in PS3, so I don't think the backlash will be so huge. And besides its about time the PS3 got some love. And they did it on the PS3 because its basically impossible to make it with the same specs as 360 for the Wii.

I don't think the storm will be anywhere close to FF13 and many other assumed "exclusives" the PS3 lost.

But I understand where you're coming from. Hey, I think it kinda is greedy, but we're all different. I can respect that. If you can make the money doin' it, do it. I just don't see the point, they coulda made it multi-console in the 1st place.

BTW, I got my EX Costume packs, via torrent. We all know Capcom is horrible when it comes to SF but NG has done some pretty dirty shit as well. Made me pay 40$ for NG Black when I already had the original NG AND THEN come out wit Sigma an even better version for a system I didn't even own. But I can't complain cuz I bought the Black version wit no hesitation. Companies can get away wit that shit when the product is good.

Given that there is new content in this one, I can't even lie and say I wouldn't buy NGII again if I had a PS3. I would.

Zack Fair
I know I will. I will also buy the first Sigma since its worth 20 bucks.

I am who I am
You mean there's a PS3 game that costs 20$?!

AC/DC'S_LVR
i thought this was supposed to come out last year around E3 blink
wow i MUST be behind in game news

§P0oONY
The huge dragon monster Hayabusa is facing in the bottom of the 1st page was not in the 360 version. Yeah, it is.... You fight 2 of them at the same time, they explode when you kill them.

Nemesis X
So is the PS3 version out yet?

Impediment
DO want Ninja Gaiden 2 for PS3.

k1Lla441
Ive never really liked ninja gaiden 2. bought for 360, but i always had that thought in my head that kept saying "what do you get here that you dont get in god of war?" and the answer was always nothing. I actually only bought it because 2 guys at gamecrazy both said they thought it was better than god of war, i will never take there opinions seriously again. ever.

Shutter Control
So how many random Ninja Gaiden Xbox characters are appearing in Sigma 2? I know Marbus is one of them. I was all wtf @ his surprise appearance in NG2. Poor minotaur got raped again (still cool though).

Anyway, can someone tell me what the heck Kasumi is doing in this game, and why she approached Ryu at the end of the game, naked?dOzhOcbHF7gXcAq7l1kEEg

Also what's with the moronic homo-ness of Tecmo? Damn, seriously. Go ahead and include the classic Ryuken and original red fiend costume while excluding the DOA throwback costume ONCE AGAIN.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/6784/costumesaa.jpg

The DOA throwback was the BEST, hands down. It's what keeps me playing NGBlack to this day. Tecmo is a bunch of tards, and it all seemed to happen once Itagaki left.

Shutter Control
Two on bottom left are the ones in question. These as well as the DOA throwback appeared in Black, and in the extra downloadable content for the first Xbox Ninja Gaiden.

As for when they left it out before, it was in Sigma 1. Included classic and red fiend costume but decided to leave out Ryu's most or second most important costume of all, his DOA appearance. Smart move Tecmo/Tardo/Team Ninja/Tard Ninja.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Sappho
Ive never really liked ninja gaiden 2. bought for 360, but i always had that thought in my head that kept saying "what do you get here that you dont get in god of war?" and the answer was always nothing..

Only thing thats the same to me is the gameplay.........everything else is different.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Sappho
Ive never really liked ninja gaiden 2. bought for 360, but i always had that thought in my head that kept saying "what do you get here that you dont get in god of war?" and the answer was always nothing. I actually only bought it because 2 guys at gamecrazy both said they thought it was better than god of war, i will never take there opinions seriously again. ever.

Deeper combat system and a controllable camera?

Needless to say, the latter is a painful setback.

Nemesis X
This game has a few downsides. The camera is still a pain in the ass and the gore has been toned down. What the heck has Team Ninja been doing that's more important than camera fixing and gore making?

Oh I know:
pfAK01dV6IY

Seriously, why is this important?

Shutter Control
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This game has a few downsides. The camera is still a pain in the ass and the gore has been toned down. What the heck has Team Ninja been doing that's more important than camera fixing and gore making?

Oh I know:
pfAK01dV6IY

Seriously, why is this important?

Haha, sixaxis to jiggle Rachel's boobs. Wtf? laughing Happy Dance

Oh just watch this...and NG ending music playing in the background. WOW! This is stupid...besides...why Ayane? She practically has the smallest pair in the game...gw_-4VJ4zn4&NR=1

AsbestosFlaygon
Wow, that bewbz stuff is amazing.
Love it!
Though I have to admit, this game is not a priority on my want list.

Shutter Control
LOL Tecmo/Team Ninja spelled Aqueduct wrong in the first Ninja Gaiden, it's updated version (Black) and the PS3 version (Sigma). I have the first two and here's proof they did it a third time laughingqitQyo9ImrUBeen loving the game ever since though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.