Link vs Master Cheif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR_GRUUVE
Explain

Voyeur
no, you explain. God damn, I've directed so many quotes at you, hold on.
Originally posted by Voyeur

Rules for Link: Restrict him to a certain Title. OoT & MM should be combined, respectfully. Make sure when you say he can use all items, to be specific to ban Triforce. If he can use all items, then pick a game system where he can only use so many items via button set up. Preferably TP (Wii or GC) I think that allows a fair amount of items. Spells such as Din's Fire, Nayru's Love, Farore's wind and others, are spells and should be used as thus and not restricted to having to be used via buttons. They're only that way for game mechanic purpose restrictions. LoZ 2 is proof Link has free cast of magic. (A bow slung to the back, a hook/claw shot at the side, these things are reasonable and excluded to the item limit) Basically just make it seem reasonable what items he could be carrying at a time, you know?

Until people start to learn how to be more specific and restrict Link to the above rules, all will be pointless and retarded. Oh and also, I ask that you look beyond game play and mechanics, or NEVER bring up Link again. If you can't see and view simple things like Farore's Wind being able to teleport in general, just because in the game it's a Dungeon Tool, then that's asinine. If you also can't accept the majority of Legend of Zelda games have lack of cut scenes where Link would dodge/face/fight monsters and that the actual boss fight at hand proves some of his feats, don't talk or bring up Link.

You need to be educated, reasonable and have some common sense if you're going to debate Link or post threads where he's VS'ing.

short of gameplay and knowledge from dialogue/quotes and script, this site is all you'll need to know about LoZ.
http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Zeldapedia

THE JLRTENJAC
Way you have it set up, Link is a nearly Unstopable Juggernaut... who stomps the Master Chief.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.