deathstroke vs daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
deathstroke is contracted to whack wolverine, but due to the costume daken currently wears and his new codename, deathstroke ends up facing the wrong mutant.

- standard gear for deathstroke, and basic knowledge of logan, none on daken.

- daken also has basic knowledge of deathstroke.

- fight out of ten in manhattan.

KingD19
Daken wins all 10 fights.

Deathstroke is a genius true, but his healing factor is much slower, and if he loses something, he can't regenerate it. I'm pretty sure Daken's healing factor is at least on par with his fathers, so he really has nothing to worry about, plus his pheremone control is overwhelming.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure Daken's healing factor is at least on par with his fathers why?

KingD19
Because usually when mutants are related and have similar abilities, they are on or near the same levels. Take Cyke and Havok for example. Plus I'm just guessing until I see something where Daken's HF really has to go to town to keep him alive.

Mindset
Because usually when mutants are related and have similar abilities, they are on or near the same levels. Take Cyke and Havok for example. Plus I'm just guessing until I see something where Daken's HF really has to go to town to keep him alive. Then there is Vulcan.

Or Cable being stronger than Rachel, Magneto stronger than Polaris (if he is her father), I'm sure I could think of more.

Warrior18
bump

Thorion
Deathstroke.

Scuzz2.0
Daken kills him! 10/10

Wild Shadow
DS wins since he comes in with his gear to specifically kill wolverine. daken is gonna be screwed.

srankmissingnin
Daken destroys DS harder than Wolverine would.

Darth Macabre
Deathstroke.

iceman24567
Slade

Hyperion Prime
Deathstroke

cloud102
I'm going with Daken, but Slade will be getting a powerup soon. Stay tuned!

KingD19
Magneto is stronger than he because his abilities have had more time to evolve, plus he uses them on a constant basis, and has much more understanding than Lorna.

You know that Vulcan's power levels were boosted to Omega, he was an Alpha before that, like Havok is, and Cyke would've been without his injury. And it's more than likely that he was immune to their powers before he got stronger, and the only reason he hurt them was because he got stronger.

Mindset
Magneto is stronger than he because his abilities have had more time to evolve, plus he uses them on a constant basis, and has much more understanding than Lorna.

You know that Vulcan's power levels were boosted to Omega, he was an Alpha before that, like Havok is, and Cyke would've been without his injury. And it's more than likely that he was immune to their powers before he got stronger, and the only reason he hurt them was because he got stronger. Magneto has more raw power than Lorna, he isn't just more experienced. By that same token you could say Wolverine's powers had more time to evolve, even though I don't know what you're talking about Magneto's powers had more time to evolve...

I had forgotten about Vulcan absorbing the energy though, which still shows he is stronger than Scott and Alex since he was able to absorb and retain that energy.

Cyclops hitting his head didn't change the level of his powers, what are you talking about?

Anyway, there are many examples of mutants who are related that are stronger than the relatives.

psycho gundam
^ the rasputin clan comes to mind. colossus is by far the weakest one in terms of power.

Original Smurph
Jean Grey, without the Phoenix, doesn't compare to Nate Grey.

Mindset
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Jean Grey, without the Phoenix, doesn't compare to Nate Grey. Rachel doesn't either.

KingD19
I never said Cyke hitting his head affected his power, mutants are in classes, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc...

Havok is an Alpha, because he has a powerful ability, and he can control it, plus he has no defects.
Scott is a beta, because he has a powerful ability, and he can't control it, that's the only reason, I never said anything to do with his power level.

What I meant by evolve is that his powers have had more time to grow, and he's had more time to understand the capabilities and limits.

And Vulcan was never shown absorbing energy before his upgrade, he was shown manipulating others energy, and using his own, yellow energy. He didn't start absorbing it until after he and Darwin and the others fused, and he became Omega.

Kris Blaze
I never said Cyke hitting his head affected his power, mutants are in classes, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc...

Havok is an Alpha, because he has a powerful ability, and he can control it, plus he has no defects.
Scott is a beta, because he has a powerful ability, and he can't control it, that's the only reason, I never said anything to do with his power level.

What I meant by evolve is that his powers have had more time to grow, and he's had more time to understand the capabilities and limits.

And Vulcan was never shown absorbing energy before his upgrade, he was shown manipulating others energy, and using his own, yellow energy. He didn't start absorbing it until after he and Darwin and the others fused, and he became Omega.

And those classifications are ****ING STUPID. Cyclops' lack of control over his own power is not linked to the power itself but due to mental blocks he imposed himself. Emma could easily unlock those, and what would that make Cyclops then? laughing

Mindset
I don't even know where he got the definitions for the levels, wasn't in any comic I've seen.

I've seen Omega and that's about it.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't even know where he got the definitions for the levels, wasn't in any comic I've seen.

I've seen Omega and that's about it.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant#Classification

Go to town.

manx422
DS

Mindset
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mutant#Classification

Go to town.

I've never actually seen where the definitions were actually stated in a comic, only on forums have I seen the designations.

KingD19
What do you think would happen? He would become an Alpha, because he could control his ability, but until he can turn it on and off at will, he was be a Beta.

Just like Logan, he has small flaws(pronounced canines, more feral appearance), and he can't decide not to heal from an injury, so he's Beta.

And do you really think they said, hey, Omega's are mutants with basically infinite potential, anything under that doesn't deserve a classification.

Mindset
What do you think would happen? He would become an Alpha, because he could control his ability, but until he can turn it on and off at will, he was be a Beta.

Just like Logan, he has small flaws(pronounced canines, more feral appearance), and he can't decide not to heal from an injury, so he's Beta.

And do you really think they said, hey, Omega's are mutants with basically infinite potential, anything under that doesn't deserve a classification.

What comic are you getting Alpha and Beta from?

I really don't care if they thought they should categorize anything besides Omega or not, if they have that's great, tell me what comic it is in.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure Apocalypse coined the system, but I can't be sure of that, nor the comic, but.

Occasionally, the genetic potential of mutants is ranked on a scale named after the Greek alphabet. This roughly-defined scale usually attempts to categorize the genetic potential of a mutant individual's powers rather than their current ability to control their own powers, though specific usage seems to vary depending on the writer. Marvel Comics has never officially defined the following terms, but characters and writers use them with relative consistency.

Mindset
Yea, copy-paste from wikipedia isn't much proof.

KingD19
Well, I am keeping to the classification until you or someone else proves that it's not canon and isn't used.

Mindset
Well, I am keeping to the classification until you or someone else proves that it's not canon and isn't used.

Great logic

Deathstroke
What are some of Daken's feats?

Battlehammer
Logan is an alpha not a beta.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Deathstroke
What are some of Daken's feats?

He's pawned Wolverine, Deadpool and the X-Men (Colossus, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Cannonball and Armor).

Mindset
Pretty nice of the X-men to job to him like that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He's pawned Wolverine, Deadpool and the X-Men (Colossus, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Cannonball and Armor).

Don't forget about Cyber.

Kris Blaze
I've never actually seen where the definitions were actually stated in a comic, only on forums have I seen the designations.

Yeah, most of them are bullshit to be honest.

But I think marvel confirmed what the classifications mean.

psycho gundam
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/3034/bisonbump.jpg

The Pict
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Daken destroys DS harder than Wolverine would.

baka

DS took out Flash, Elongated Man, Green Arrow, Zatanna, Atom, Black Canary and a GL within a minute or something. Sure he had some gadgets and has knowledge of them but they're are all vastly experienced as well. Plus most of them dwarf Daken in terms of power.

DS isn't gonna have trouble taking out a cut and dry character like Daken for a clear majority.

Wild Shadow
Pretty nice of the X-men to job to him like that.

yeah was nice of them. mutants have to stick together and help each other move up in the world even if daken and logan are only psuedo mutants thx to the whole romulus wolf animal evolutionary storyline.

Chopsum
DS takes him out, if he's ready for Wolverine poor Daken is toast.

Battlehammer
he has standard equiptment, he does not have any added weapons, which means DS is screwed and even more so if he thinks he fighting wolverine, but not instead he fight individual who more willing to kill, has the ability to stop his healing factor oh and can make him believe his opponent is a speedster.

Chopsum
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he has standard equiptment, he does not have any added weapons, which means DS is screwed and even more so if he thinks he fighting wolverine, but not instead he fight individual who more willing to kill, has the ability to stop his healing factor oh and can make him believe his opponent is a speedster.

More willing to kill then Wolverine..........stop here. People that try to kill Wolverine with the sole intent of that gets killed no remorse, Daken gets hosed unless he can someone out smart DS......not gonna happen.

The guy that drops teams vs a Wolverine wanna be with an extra I can't heal blade.

The Pict
Originally posted by Battlehammer
oh and can make him believe his opponent is a speedster.

Rubbish. DS would see right through that. And there's still the fact he countered a Flash for crying out loud. Daken gets owned.

SamZED
Daken wins, but only thanks to the pheromones.

Mindset
Slade doesn't give a shit about Daken spraying his perfume around.

SamZED
Why? If he had a prep and knew about Daken he would've come up with something to fights the pheromones effect and would've kicked Daken's ass. But he doesn't have prep so I don't see how he can win.

Lord Feron
If DS uses some kind of long range sniper rifle he can get a win. If DS tries to take on daken thinking it's logan in h2h combat, DS would have no answer for the pheromones so he should be beaten easily.

Mindset
Slade holds his breath until he beats this Marvel scrub.

Easy peasy

Raoul
scott's an alpha, always has been. some bullshit wiki article isn't going to change that.

and that's even with his mental blocks and injury.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Pict
Rubbish. DS would see right through that. And there's still the fact he countered a Flash for crying out loud. Daken gets owned.

He wasnt drugged and Flash isnt an MA expert, not saying he cant react to it but its going to be harder.

The Pict
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He wasnt drugged and Flash isnt an MA expert, not saying he cant react to it but its going to be harder.

It's going to be harder to counter Daken than Flash? no expression

iceman24567
Due to pheromones maybe

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by The Pict
It's going to be harder to counter Daken than Flash? no expression

Yeah it could be....because hes drugged....and speedsters maybe fast but DS has more trouble with skilled fighters than Flash eg Nightwing and Batman

Lord Feron
Making someone think you a speedster or making people think you are in one location but not really. Is a completely different powerset from being able to actually move very fast.

DS can and has reacted to speedsters proable through great reaction time and having the tactical mind to predict his opponent. DS does not have that luxury here. His senses will betray him he will lose. The pheromones confuses the enemy and makes their senses usesless (well unless you got something like spidersense or some kind of mechanical device that won't be effected) DS will not be overcoming that.

Tazer
Yo.

You know that Vulcan's power levels were boosted to Omega, he was an Alpha before that, like Havok is, and Cyke would've been without his injury. And it's more than likely that he was immune to their powers before he got stronger, and the only reason he hurt them was because he got stronger.

plus he's had his body de-aged AND iirc his mutant powers have been amped........

Tazer

Kaos sebaceous
I honestly dont see how DS can put daken down.

Alls daken has to do is sike him out with the pheromones and then gank him with his muramasa claws.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.