KMC vs Marvel Metaphysics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Marvel has an interesting but rather confusing cosmology.

Here are the challenges that await KMC.

When Thanos got control of the Inifinity Gauntlet he was supposed to become the supreme being of the universe and yet the living Tribunal stated they could stop him.

1. What does the Infinity Gauntlet truly mean in terms of power in the MU?

2. Was the One Above All present at the death of Galactus's universe or was he born with its creation?

Thanos's possesion of the IG posed the greatest threat the universe had ever faced. In the midst of that I ask the following.

3. Why didn't Captain Universe appear during the Infinity Gauntlet?

Mekrob
2nd to LT

He was there before

Because he sucks

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Marvel has an interesting but rather confusing cosmology.

1. What does the Infinity Gauntlet truly mean in terms of power in the MU?
It's said that someone who has them can do anything. They have complete control over time, space, reality, mind, power, and soul. Apparently the LT is still above this power though, I'm guessing just b/c TOAA wants him, in particular, to be. Otherwise you would assume that other cosmic beings should be as well (scathan maybe, the phoenix force).

2. Was the One Above All present at the death of Galactus's universe or was he born with its creation?
The one above all has been implied to be Stan Lee so I'd imagine he was there, since ...well he's Stan Lee.

Thanos's possesion of the IG posed the greatest threat the universe had ever faced. In the midst of that I ask the following.

3. Why didn't Captain Universe appear during the Infinity Gauntlet?
The writers forgot about him??

Digi
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html is a better destination for such inquiries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.