Herald Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
KRYPTONIAN
THOR(CURRENT)
HAL(CURRENT)
SENTRY
VS
GW DD
SBP
SILVER SURFER
THANOS
VS
DARKSEID
MONGUL
WWH
MAGOG
VS
MANTIS
MORGANA LE FAY
QUASAR
WONDER WOMAN WITH HER ARSENAL OF WEAPONS
WINNING TEAM CAN HAVE FUN WITH TEAM 4

Lord Feron
Your weird stick out tongue

manx422
why

Lord Feron
I just don't like all caps. Make it more presentable also what do you mean "WINNING TEAM CAN HAVE FUN WITH TEAM 4" like have sexy time with them?

manx422
yes

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I just don't like all caps. Make it more presentable also what do you mean "WINNING TEAM CAN HAVE FUN WITH TEAM 4" like have sexy time with them?

I'm not sure if they're too eager to get it on with Quasar. I know he's all girly and stuff...!

manx422
quasar is a GIRL now
original died

Placidity

Lord Feron
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I'm not sure if they're too eager to get it on with Quasar. I know he's all girly and stuff...!

looks who's all ghey now! stick out tongue lol

Anyway Team2 in a huge STOMP C'mon you have SBP THanos and Surfer and DD. IMO SBP has the potential to Solo every other team.

I meant to add that your teams are also very uneven. Also SBP IDK would count as a herald either..... Trans maybe.

The Nuul
Again way to messy.

manx422
replace sbp with hyperion

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Nuul
Again way to messy.

yeah man just make it more pretty!! Happy Dance

with your edit i'm still going with team 2 but it's definitly a fight now.

Digi
Or try to tone it down to more manageable fights. Generally nothing is learned is wildly massive fights, debate is difficult, and you have 1-2 people who actually matter and a lot of worthless cannon fodder otherwise.

Clearly it's between 2 and 3, though, but I'm not really up for deciding which I favor.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Placidity

Nihilist
TEAM 2

gogogadgetgo
team 1
coz power cosmic + superman = the greatest thing evah!!!!

and no, i didnt bother looking at the other teams..just saw kriptonian and its all ovah!

stingerman
Originally posted by manx422
quasar is a GIRL now
original died

He is back. smile

Mekrob
Way too many people. I thought the limit was 7?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.