Episode 8x16: Turbulence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7
TESS SETS A TRAP FOR CLARK — Tess (Cassidy Freeman) invites Clark (Tom Welling) to a press conference in New York but when an explosion rocks the private jet they are on, Clark must figure out how to save them without Tess learning his secret. Unbeknownst to Clark, Tess orchestrated the explosion to get Clark to reveal his powers. Meanwhile, Davis (Sam Witwer) discovers a surprising way to control the monster within. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Turi Meyer & Al Septien (#3T7466). This description originally posted on KryptonSi

Talk about luck -- who needs a pot of gold when you've got all these new episodes coming up? From America's Next Top Model to Smallville and Supernatural, we're giving you the gold! Watch all the previews you can handle at CW Video -- see what happens on Wednesday when an all new Top Model sends the girls to charm school, sneak a peek at Clark flying (you heard us) on Thursday's all new Smallville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgLr4pRVt8

Kraken
24hrs! Happy Dance

BruceSkywalker
I will be watching

Badabing
mmm Jimmy is a badass, Tess is Lex-lite and no Lois.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm Jimmy is a badass, Tess is Lex-lite and no Lois.

It was an ok show

Darth Vicious
It was an ok episode. I really didnt care about the Clark side of the episode. Merci did look real good in that night gown. She could get it anytime. As for Jimmy/Chloe, she got me tight this episode. It seems shes always dissing Jimmy. How the h311 shes gonna taser my man Jimmy to protect Davis, especially when Brainiac is no longer controlling her (so they say). Thank god Jimmy put her in her place at the end. He pwn'd her ass big time and to tell the truth, I didnt feel bad for Chloe at all(even though I like her). She had it coming. Im pretty sure that shes the one that dies at end of the season.

Jack Daniels
Id make her my secret mistress if I was clark ....hope she doesnt die I like the way they stray from the comic version

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Id make her my secret mistress if I was clark ....hope she doesnt die I like the way they stray from the comic version
Hell yeah. Merci looks like she a freak! I think if Clark was like me he'll be with Lois and have Merci, Chloe, Lana as my jump offs.

The Pict
Alright episode. I think the show needs an arch villain again though. Lost its way a little without Lex. So far there's only been one confrontation between Doomsday and Clark. Davis is sharing screen time mainly with Chloe which is beginning to bug me a bit.

I felt sorry for Chloe, he way Jimmy spoke to her was really cruel. Surprised the writers put that scene in the show. Even hopped up on those pills saying that marrying someone was their biggest ever mistake is gonna take some getting over and some serious explanaions needed.

Hex looks like a much better episode.

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hell yeah. Merci looks like she a freak! I think if Clark was like me he'll be with Lois and have Merci, Chloe, Lana as my jump offs.

Lana>Mercer>Chloe>Lois

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by The Pict

Lana>Mercer>Chloe>Lois

Hmmmm mine would be

Lois>Mercer>Lana>Chloe

Neo_Version 7
Why choose?

I'd even throw in Kara and Martha into the mix. Make it something the whole family can enjoy.

Badabing
Alright episode. I think the show needs an arch villain again though. Lost its way a little without Lex. So far there's only been one confrontation between Doomsday and Clark. Davis is sharing screen time mainly with Chloe which is beginning to bug me a bit.

I felt sorry for Chloe, he way Jimmy spoke to her was really cruel. Surprised the writers put that scene in the show. Even hopped up on those pills saying that marrying someone was their biggest ever mistake is gonna take some getting over and some serious explanaions needed.

Hex looks like a much better episode.

Lana>Mercer>Chloe>Lois uhuhOriginally posted by Darth Vicious
Hmmmm mine would be

Lois>Mercer>Lana>Chloe happy

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing
uhuh happy

uhuh uhuh

Badabing
uhuh uhuh shocklaugh

stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Why choose?

I'd even throw in Kara and Martha into the mix. Make it something the whole family can enjoy.

Hmmmmm I forgot about Kara. She kinda annoying. As long as she dont speak much. I guess Martha could be my personal clean rag after Im done with the rest.

Neo_Version 7
I have a feeling I'll be adding Zatanna come next week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.