Kratos vs Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Wil
Kratos stomps Link

Voyeur
How old are most of you....? All you ever do is say this vs this and say make some sentence with (Y) stomps (X). How about you learn to be more intelligent with the situation. Between you and MR_GRUUVE...I swear...

Gumachi
Every since I made that damn Dante vs Link thread.

Phanteros
it's been done.

XanatosForever
...No, you know what, **** this. Enough with the gorram Link vs. threads unless you can make one intelligently. This shit is spam.

Gumachi
Don't come to the versuspart of the forums then lol. It's not like we haven't saw; Seph vs, Dante vs, and Kain vs alot of times.

XanatosForever
I have no problem with multiple Link vs. threads, as long:

a) as the things are done according to the rules and

b) aren't made out of spite.

This thread doesn't qualify. I would say it's an attempt at spite if Link wasn't already proven to be able to handle himself.

I'm not posting here again, because that'll just bump it.

MR_GRUUVE
Originally posted by Voyeur
How old are most of you....? All you ever do is say this vs this and say make some sentence with (Y) stomps (X). How about you learn to be more intelligent with the situation. Between you and MR_GRUUVE...I swear...
Well then it shouldn't too hard for you to start off.

ScreamPaste
This thread was done like.. a few weeks ago, and it was done before that, duplicate thread is duplicate.

MR_GRUUVE
Too bad the search function doesn't work.

ScreamPaste
It's literally one or two pages over.

MR_GRUUVE
Where i'm from, where i'm sitting, where i'm searching, it comes up blank.
Thjat's not groovy....

k1Lla441
i think everyone should just ignore any more link vs threads in the next year or so...

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by k1Lla441
i think everyone should just ignore any more link vs threads in the next year or so...

^THIS^

I have to finish winning the Seph thread then I promise to let them die, and never make another until people stop respecting him again. e-e

MR_GRUUVE
Haters.

Ultimate Wil
Kratos stomps with ease.

/thread

ScreamPaste
Lol, he bumped a triplicate thread.

Edit: Seph still loses, let the Link threads fall off page, plx. I only replied cause you already bumped this.

Ultimate Wil
You shouldn't have replied, you made yourself look like an idiot.

ThunderGodEneru
Funny, you do that with 95% of your posts.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lol, he bumped a triplicate thread.

Edit: Seph still loses, let the Link threads fall off page, plx. I only replied cause you already bumped this.

I don't say that though DJ.

k1Lla441
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Funny, you do that with 95% of your posts.
this is a proven fact.

ScreamPaste
This thread makes me feel loved, hahahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.