Annihilus Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
No rules, Superman is pissed and wants Annihilus dead.

Can Annihilus defend himself, or will Superman destroy him?

Hyperion Prime
Annihilus is able to hang, but if Superman wants him dead...Supes will get him.

illadelph12
Hmm...

Could the Cosmic Control Rod sap Supes of his energy?

quanchi112
Annihilus wins.

SouthSpawn
bump

kgkg
Superman

Nihilist
Annihilus

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

Could the Cosmic Control Rod sap Supes of his energy?

I think so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kgkg
Superman How so?

guy222
the bug

Avlon
Superman shoves the cosmic rod up Annihilus ass.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman shoves the cosmic rod up Annihilus ass. I see, superman swings THAT way, eh...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Superman shoves the cosmic rod up Annihilus ass. Not likely. The guy easily defeated quasar and nova at the same time.

SevenShackles
Annihilus would manage to keep his life. a pissed off superman is one who doesnt think too straight.

Enyalus
Don't see how the Control Rod's going to hit Superman, seeing as how he's able to outrace the OB. But the Bug's durability is insane, given that he was able to survive after being caught in Big G's star-system rape.

I think the Bug wins more often than not.

xJLxKing
Superman wins. Especially if he is pissed.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

Could the Cosmic Control Rod sap Supes of his energy? It has absorbed quantum energy, the Novaforce, even the Odinforce off the top of my head. Solar energy isn't nearly exotic enough to make Superman immune.

Can Annihilus hang long enough to drain Superman? I think so. He isn't a pushover, but neither is pissed off Superman. I'm undecided at this point.

leonidas
i've never seen the rod absorb the odinforce . . . confused

has the rod ever been used to FORCEFULLY drain an energy source that wasn't first unleashed? i mean has he just . . . pointed it at something and drained it, or does that something (like the q-band energy) need to be released first so the rod can absorb it continually? if he can point and drain, supes could be in trouble, though there is still the speed issue. a po'd supes could just drag him to the sun and get a constant sun dip, which might prevent being drained as well.

hrm. i'm not sure who'd win this, though i'd lean with a po'd supes more often than not. regular superman i might say anny gets him for the slight majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman wins. Especially if he is pissed. That will only make Superman a sloppier fighter.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't really see supes putting Annihilus down. Thus I give him 7/10

Ryo 666
Originally posted by quanchi112
Annihilus wins. Could Hulk win?

Warlord
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Could Hulk win?

no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.