Guardian Amp SBP VS Trion Juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
You know this was going to happen sooner or later.

Default rules. Bloodlust ON.

The fight is supervised by Man of Miracles.

Knowsbleed33
What are these default rules? Forum rules?

shokosugi
SBP eats Juggs like a tuna sandwich

psycho gundam
^ no homo right?

Makky
Stalemate,dont really see anything they can throw at each other that will do any serious injury...plus trion will never touch prime.

Knowsbleed33
Speed saves SBP from getting his head seperated from his body.

Mekrob
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Speed saves SBP from getting his head seperated from his body. Hasn't Prime essentially did the same thing that Trion did?

Knowsbleed33
So I've heard. I'm not really considering that feat in this battle though.

Mekrob
So I've heard. I'm not really considering that feat in this battle though. So what are Trion's feats in this battle?

Wrestling a giant squid, and getting overthrown by Prof X and Cain's mind?

Knowsbleed33
That it's Juggernaut amped 1,000 or so fold.

If it's a "who punches through dimensional barriers better" thread I'd need to know the circumstances surrounding SBP when he did it.

Mekrob
That it's Juggernaut amped 1,000 or so fold.

If it's a "who punches through dimensional barriers better" thread I'd need to know the circumstances surrounding SBP when he did it. Where was that stated in comics?

Prime punched into the 5th Dimension and grabbed Mxy.

Knowsbleed33
It was stated at the end of UXM #369.

Great.

Enyalus
Prime via BFR.

xJLxKing
Prime wins easily

iceman24567
Prime punched his way out of the phantom zone too.

Mekrob
Right, so after taking a look at the issue in question... we have no idea of how much stronger Juggernaut was.

Slaanesh
Prime everytime..

Lord Feron
Stalemate i doubt SBP can hurt trion but Trion won't land jack on SBP. Atleast I don't think so... ANyway

big juggy man
Does SBP have telepathy or magical abilities? If no then how can he hurt even regular Juggernaut? I am sure SBP is faster than Thor but Thor is still fast and regular Juggernaut can land punches on him right? So apparently Juggernaut can punch pretty fast then. Anyway there is no way prime can win and eventually Trion will catch SBP and then its over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.