Berzerker(GOW) vs. 10 Big Daddy's(Bioshock)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-After conquering the surface, the Locusts have located Rapture and plan on taking it over as well. Before sending in an army, they simply let a Berzerker loose to obliterate everthing and everybody inside. Not a minute goes by and already the Berzerker has caught onto the scent of Adam. He follows the scent until he reaches a room with 10 little sisters in it. The Berzerker bashes through the door frightening the little sisters. Out come 10 Big Daddy's, all Elites, to their rescue, but is it gonna be enough to take down a beast like Berzerker?

XanatosForever
The plural would be Big Daddies.

I've only ever played GoW 1, so I don't know if there's more to go off from GoW 2.

Also, you haven't specified which type of Daddies there are? Is it all Bouncers? All Rosies? Or is five of each?

In any case, as much as I hate to say it, the Berzerker would win. It takes a ruttin' satellite to bring it down. None of the Big Daddies have that kind of firepower. The best thing in their arsenal are the Rosies' rivet guns and the prox mines.

Berzerker slaughters the Little Sisters. Poor kids...

KingD19
Yeah, the Berserker is blind, but she's basically invulnerable to anything under a missile or the HOD, she stomps everyone.

six6six
Originally posted by XanatosForever
The plural would be Big Daddies.

I've only ever played GoW 1, so I don't know if there's more to go off from GoW 2.

Also, you haven't specified which type of Daddies there are? Is it all Bouncers? All Rosies? Or is five of each?

In any case, as much as I hate to say it, the Berzerker would win. It takes a ruttin' satellite to bring it down. None of the Big Daddies have that kind of firepower. The best thing in their arsenal are the Rosies' rivet guns and the prox mines.

Berzerker slaughters the Little Sisters. Poor kids...

Yeah, I caught my bad grammar too late after I posted. Duh. Sorry 'bout that. Anyhoo, the Berzerker is only in GOW 1 so you can go by that. And yes, it is 5 Bouncer Elites & 5 Rosie Elites, though it really makes no difference cause you're right about what the Berzerkers gonna do.

KingD19
And the sad thing is, they can't even sneak up on her, you can hear em comin a mile away, and all she can do is hear, so her ears are insanely sensitive.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by six6six
Yeah, I caught my bad grammar too late after I posted. Duh. Sorry 'bout that. Anyhoo, the Berzerker is only in GOW 1 so you can go by that. And yes, it is 5 Bouncer Elites & 5 Rosie Elites, though it really makes no difference cause you're right about what the Berzerkers gonna do.

This is actually very close to spite, and if I were any more of a Bioshock fanboy, I'd have you reported. :P Thankfully for you, I'm not.

General Kaliero
Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.