Braid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
So, who's played this masterpiece? If you have, you're smart and good for you, if you haven't, something is wrong with you, this was one of the best games to come out last year.

Combines the brilliant and unique mind twisting type of gameplay of Portal with emotional and thoughtful prose that is beautiful and poetic, with a powerful story, not bad for 15 bucks.

Seriously, this game is astounding, go play it.

SaTsuJiN
Played the demo.. it was really pretty and serene, but single player is just not my cup of tea

Digi
What system(s)? Sounds intriguing.

BackFire
Xbox 360. Downloadable from Xbox Arcade.

H. S. 6
Great game, but it left me desperately wanting more.

chithappens
Very innovative. Took me a while to beat it though cause it twisted my brain @ moments but well worth it.

ArtificialGlory
I'm getting it when it comes out on the PC.

Ben "cA" Risa
So, any Braid fans interested in The Witness at all?

Astor Ebligis
This game doesn't get the respect it deserves. Best game ever made in my not so humble opinion. Braid is what you would get if you combined Portal with Journey and the film Memento, and scaled everything down to 2D. Touches you emotionally, blows your mind intellectually, and a great commentary on videogame design.

Tzeentch
Game was shit. Got bored 15 minutes in and played Gears instead. thumb up

Zack Fair
LoL. I played it and liked it, but I'm afraid and too dumb for the gameplay.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Game was shit. Got bored 15 minutes in and played Gears instead. thumb up

Bro, please. Gears is at best a poor man's version of Final Fantasy XIII-2. Two stars out of six says this guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.