Gordon Freeman vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Topic.

King-Fingolfin
Master Chief punches his head off

/endthread

Cyner
Gordon Freeman uses super Plot devices and over comes masterchief easily. Srsly though, if Gordon gets the upgraded gravity gun, it's already over.

Shaggs
What is he gunna do? Throw him, or throw stuff at him?

He fell from the lower atmosphere, so he can survive any way that he is thrown, and runs 35mph, so he can get out of the way if needed.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Shaggs
What is he gunna do? Throw him, or throw stuff at him?

He fell from the lower atmosphere, so he can survive any way that he is thrown, and runs 35mph, so he can get out of the way if needed.

Correction: He fell from lower atmosphere while in a drop container. That means he had some protection. It's also clearly shown that a high enough fall can kill him. The gravity gun could probably catch him, too.

When all else fails, Freeman still has his trusty crowbar. :P

ScreamPaste
Gravity gun turns Chief into a plaything until Freeman's gun breaks, or Cheif's armour locks up.

Voyeur
" and runs 35mph" is that it?

Shaggs
Originally posted by Voyeur
" and runs 35mph" is that it?

That's faster than that nerd Freeman could ever pull off.

Not to mention that 35 mph is about 5 time faster than the average human can run.

Juk3n
The Freeman schools Blaster Teeth, Freeman forever!

Final Blaxican
Chief kills him before he can react.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Chief kills him before he can react.

Freeman kills him before he can react. My gosh, what a simple solution.

Admittedly, the OP leaves a lot up in the air, so we don't know what kind of gear they're using or where they're fighting. Still, it's no excuse to let preference trump proper debate.

At least explain how Chief kills Freeman, eh?

KingD19
Freeman might not win, but he certainly won't lose, the G-Man won't allow it, he has uses for THE ONE FREE MAN.

King-Fingolfin
Freeman is a scientist =|

Shit, he's not even trained. Master Chief stomps his ass.

And For the record, even if Freeman has the Anti-Gravity Gun, Master Chief can just stay out of it's range and shoot Freeman to death

Nemesis X
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6574/freemanpwnschiefem4.jpg

Shaggs
Master Chief: Augmented Super soldier who was trained since the age of six to be humanity's most sufficient killing machine. He's survived more missions, more enemies, and FAR more dangerous situations that Freeman could imagine. Hell, at one point 100% of the combatants were against him. Not ONE single person was on his side.

Gordan Freeman: Dork.

Shaggs
Oh, and the supposed to be attached pic;

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Freeman kills him before he can react. My gosh, what a simple solution.

Wow.

I wasn't aware Freeman moved so fast that bullets move in slow motion to his eyes. I also wasn't aware that he can effortlessly flip tanks. I also wasn't aware he's strong enough and has quick enough reflexes to slap a missile fired from a jet fighter out of the air, like the Chief did.I also wasn't aware that Freeman can fall from the atmosphere and hit the ground and not even be wounded.

Oh wait. He can't do any of those things.

Chief snaps his neck before he can react. QED. /thread, etc.

ThunderGodEneru
Wow.

I wasn't aware Freeman moved so fast that bullets move in slow motion to his eyes. I also wasn't aware that he can effortlessly flip tanks. I also wasn't aware he's strong enough and has quick enough reflexes to slap a missile fired from a jet fighter out of the air, like the Chief did.I also wasn't aware that Freeman can fall from the atmosphere and hit the ground and not even be wounded.

Chief snaps his neck before he can react. QED. /thread, etc. This.

ArtificialGlory
Despite the fact that Gordon Freeman has always been and always will be many, many orders of magnitude cooler than Master Chief could ever hope to be, MC would be beat Gordon pretty easily.

XanatosForever
Wow.

Chief snaps his neck before he can react. QED. /thread, etc.

My issue isn't that Chief will very more than likely win, it's in your lack of expanding the actual debate. Just because something appears to be the likely scenario doesn't mean it always will be.

The one thing I will make a comment on is that Chief did not fall from the atmosphere and hit ground with nothing but his armor to protect him. He was in a drop box when he crashed, and the force of impact cause his armor to lock up as a safety measure. Chief falling from that height without those precautions would not have survived.

Shaggs
He wasn't in a drop box, he was on a chunk of the Forerunner ship that had been blown off.

XanatosForever
Okay, just to clarify, this particular feat we're discussing is the opening to Halo 3's gameplay, yes? Where Chief breaks off from the main crash and the marines and Arbiter find him?

KingD19
He survived that because of the suit and the gel that hardened on impact, keeping his bones from breaking, they said it when they found him. And in that scene he actually jumped out of the open ship just for the hell of it.

Nemesis X
Oh, and the supposed to be attached pic;

Yeah well, my pic looked more brutal than yours.

Shaggs
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yeah well, my pic looked more brutal than yours.

And also 100% less possible than mine.

Final Blaxican
My issue isn't that Chief will very more than likely win, it's in your lack of expanding the actual debate. Just because something appears to be the likely scenario doesn't mean it always will be.

In Vs. fights it is. Sure, the Chief might slip on a banana peel and break his neck, but we don't factor miracles into debates.

Wut? And you're wrong anyway. Chief isn't the only one who fell from that distance. Fred, Linda, and and about ten other SPARTANS all jumped out of a Pelican that was in the low orbit and survived. Fred had a sprained ankle. That's it.

"Chief slaughters his punk ass", doesn't begin to cover how badly Freeman loses this fight. If you have a reason for thinking that the Chief won't win 11/10 times, spit it out. Don't accuse me of not "expanding my debate" and then not put out a single thing yourself.

XanatosForever
In Vs. fights it is. Sure, the Chief might slip on a banana peel and break his neck, but we don't factor miracles into debates.

Of course not, that would just be silly...Unless miracles were a part of a character's power set >.>

Wut? And you're wrong anyway. Chief isn't the only one who fell from that distance. Fred, Linda, and and about ten other SPARTANS all jumped out of a Pelican that was in the low orbit and survived. Fred had a sprained ankle. That's it.

If you're referring to the books, canon though they may be, they don't count. If not, then would you mind telling me where this happens? I haven't played Halo Wars yet, so that might be it. >.>

"Chief slaughters his punk ass", doesn't begin to cover how badly Freeman loses this fight. If you have a reason for thinking that the Chief won't win 11/10 times, spit it out.

Freeman is not some slouch when it comes to a firefight, that much has been shown throughout his game series. He knows how to handle weapons and what to do in combat situations. That in itself would make this more than an utter slaughter. Granted, It's been a while since I played Halo, and I've never even touched Half-Life, which is why I'm being very basic in my opinions, but that part, at least, is pretty obvious. Does Chief win? Oh yeah, I have very little doubts about that. Freeman will give him a good, tactical battle, though.

Don't accuse me of not "expanding my debate" and then not put out a single thing yourself.

One liners spouting (X) wins, while expressing your opinion, doesn't really do anything to help. In each of my posts I've picked out at least one point I feel I can contest. If you feel offended, then I'm sorry.

Ultimate Wil
Gordan ftw

Final Blaxican
Of course not, that would just be silly...Unless miracles were a part of a character's power set >.>

No.

No. First Strike.

No.

Neg.

XanatosForever
No.

No what? Characters that can perform miracles aren't allowed in vs. threads? Guess that means no D&D stuff, what with that handy Wish spell. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm kidding, of course.

No. First Strike.

I thought that sounded familiar. It also means it's not legal for debate.

No.

So you don't think that someone with combat experience can put up a decent fight? What exactly are you saying "no" to here? For all I can determine, you've actually changed your mind and are telling me that Chief doesn't win? big grin Though I'm sure that can't be it.

Neg.

Again, neg what? I made at least two points there.

Gumachi
What about Gordon's gravity gun?

King-Fingolfin
Chief stays out of it's range and kills Gordan to death.

Final Blaxican
No what? Characters that can perform miracles aren't allowed in vs. threads? Guess that means no D&D stuff, what with that handy Wish spell. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm kidding, of course.

Uh- actually yeah, that's right. No D&D stuff would count because luck isn't a factor in a vs, fight. Ever.

Uh- yeah it is. The Halo novels are all canon here because they're licensed by Bungie.

You're a newbie, so I'll forgive your blatant ignorance of how things work around here.

No. he can't. He'll die in seconds.

No.

No.

k1Lla441
That's faster than that nerd Freeman could ever pull off.

Not to mention that 35 mph is about 5 time faster than the average human can run.
im pretty sure the average human can run faster than 7 mph.

edit: im talking about in a sprint, or short distance.

XanatosForever
Uh- actually yeah, that's right. No D&D stuff would count because luck isn't a factor in a vs, fight. Ever.

Thanks. At least I know if a video game character ever shows up that has his abilities revolving around luck, I'll know he always loses here.

Uh- yeah it is. The Halo novels are all canon here because they're licensed by Bungie.

You're a newbie, so I'll forgive your blatant ignorance of how things work around here.

Last I checked, the way things worked around forums was specified by moderators and the rules they established.

Considering Gumachi failed to specify what was allowed canon, I guess we're following rule 7 up there...call me crazy, but a forum vet should already know these rules, yeah?

No. he can't. He'll die in seconds.

If this was a western style quick draw, yeah, you'd probably be right. Is that what we're assuming here?

No.

No.

Well, the only thing I can surmise from this is that you like the word "no." erm

Final Blaxican
Thanks. At least I know if a video game character ever shows up that has his abilities revolving around luck, I'll know he always loses here.

You learn fast.

No.

No.

No.

As far as this website is concerned, I'm an old man. Been here for a long time. I've got the right to respond to any argument with a simple "no" like an old person in real life responds to a scolding by falling asleep.

Voyeur

As far as this website is concerned, I'm an old man. Been here for a long time. I've got the right to respond to any argument with a simple "no" like an old person in real life responds to a scolding by falling asleep.
your signature says a lot about your credibility.

Final Blaxican
What does Dragonforce being a shit band have to do with my credibility?

Voyeur
What does Dragonforce being a shit band have to do with my credibility? no.

XanatosForever

Then I suppose you won't mind if I just choose to ignore any posts you make that involve using the word "no" and...well, yeah, pretty much just "no."

Final Blaxican
You're a March '09 newbie. Do whatever you want. It won't affect me. *shrug*

Voyeur
QQ
ekTjuJ1bKqY

Nactous
Books are canon.

Burning thought
MC has no defence against the super gravity gun.

King-Fingolfin
The Chief stays out of The Gravity Guns range and shoots him in the head.

Win.

ScreamPaste
Books fall under rule 7.

Burning thought
The gravity gun is not that short ranged tbh and its not like Gordon does not have a large array of other weapons to choose from, including pulse guns, singularity blasts and tracking missle weapons.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by Burning thought
The gravity gun is not that short ranged tbh and its not like Gordon does not have a large array of other weapons to choose from, including pulse guns, singularity blasts and tracking missle weapons.

Gordan has like, Human Durability. One shot in the head, where he is not protected by his suit, and Gordan dies.

Burning thought
yeh and one singularity orb would disintegrate MC....a few RPGs prob wouldnt do him any good either.

King-Fingolfin
And you assume Gordan, a scientist, will manage to pull this gun out faster than Chief, a trained, super human soldier, can pull out a pistol and shoot Gordan in the face, why?

Burning thought
Why would Gordon have to pull it out? its a great big rifle, hes not stowed it anywhere, and your acting like Gordon is just a scientist, he has fought his way through entire citadels of enhanced soldiers with superior weapons than him throughout almost the entire games series. And in the first Half life, he has defeated the Xen alien race if I recall, including their master.

The fact the G-man uses him as a super mercenary across time dictates he is not just some "scientist"...

he is more capable than you give him credit for

King-Fingolfin
And Master Chief goes around soloing giant superior alien armies. Fun Stuff.

As Alyx has shown, the Gravity Gun is heavy. He will not be aiming it like it's weightless.

Why would Gordan be carrying that exact gun around in the first place? And yes, he does have it stowed somewhere, in the great, invisible carrying case all videogame character have 131

And as Dr. Breen has said, Gordan is not some stealthy assassin or highly trained soldier, he's a scientist, a physicist to be exact.

Not as capable as Chief.

Burning thought
nah, hes shown to be>soldiers before, Chief being a super soldier gives him little advantage, certainly not in the area of simply aiming a gun and fireing. All Gordon has to do is aim the weapon and pull the trigger and this massive orb comes flying out to disintegrate chief AND can bounce around making it something Chief would have to take into account if somehow he does survive it.

If anything they both die, both fire at the same time, Chief gets disintegrated.

You make it sound like pulling up his gun and pulling the trigger is an advanced tactic...

King-Fingolfin
Those soldiers don't have shit on Chief, so I don't see your point.

All Chief has to do is pull out and aim a pistol, which is by far lighter than a rifle or the gravity gun.

Is that why said orbs could one-shot Striders? Oh wait, they can't.

Shaggs
Chief wins due to superhuman reactions, perfect accuracy, and the will to do whatever it takes to win.

As soon as Gordan twitched, the Chief would have drawn and fired. He in no way would give him time to pull up his weapon. I don't care if it's "not the honorable way" it's war.

Burning thought
Chief wins due to superhuman reactions, perfect accuracy, and the will to do whatever it takes to win.

As soon as Gordan twitched, the Chief would have drawn and fired. He in no way would give him time to pull up his weapon. I don't care if it's "not the honorable way" it's war.

What feats do he have to suggest this?

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Those soldiers don't have shit on Chief, so I don't see your point.

All Chief has to do is pull out and aim a pistol, which is by far lighter than a rifle or the gravity gun.

Is that why said orbs could one-shot Striders? Oh wait, they can't.

Point being, their soldiers superior in theory to a scientist, thing is..it didnt help them did it....

And all Gordon has to do is lift his rifle and fire in Chiefs general direction.

lol what comparisons does Chief have to a strider? and it can indeed one shot hunters and pretty mucn anything else other than striders.

King-Fingolfin
K, except those Soldier are nothing to Chief.

Since Chief only has to draw a pistol, which is lighter, not to mention he has more experience than Freeman, he will shoot before Freeman.

Because Chief's armor is more advanced than Striders? Not to mention Chief has a shield.

Nemesis X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEsgPGWrOP8&feature=related

King-Fingolfin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/Keith16/MCheifKiller.jpg

Shaggs
What feats do he have to suggest this?

Cause I said so. no expression /thread

Burning thought
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
K, except those Soldier are nothing to Chief.

Since Chief only has to draw a pistol, which is lighter, not to mention he has more experience than Freeman, he will shoot before Freeman.

Because Chief's armor is more advanced than Striders? Not to mention Chief has a shield.

But Freeman doesnt even have to draw anything....just aim straight off the bat.

According to what? prove this please....do they even have particle disintegrating guns in Halo? most of the weapons seem either ballistic or plasma.

King-Fingolfin
And why would he start with the exact gun he needs in his hands at the start?

K.

Chief can tank Plasma weapons which are apparently hotter than the sun

smile

Burning thought
Why would he not? the Chief can carry his machinegun if he wants from the start...theres nowhere else where Freeman would get his weapon from..he does not holster the pulse rifle...

yeh ive heard that crap before, a lightning bolt is apprently hotter than the surface of the sun, but has failed to kill humans. Until I see the actual feats of what the Plasma can burn through then ime not interested in random statements.

King-Fingolfin
So Gordon just holds all his guns at once? Lol.

Lightning Bolts get less hot by the time they hit someone.

Burning thought
No he holds one at a time doesnt he, and ime saying give Gordon the IR2 Pulse rifle or w/e its called and he can win this.

And do you know the science behind plasma? because ive not seen Plasma slicing its way through the entire planet in the Haloverse, ive never heard that happen...

Shaggs
Why would he not? the Chief can carry his machinegun if he wants from the start...theres nowhere else where Freeman would get his weapon from..he does not holster the pulse rifle...

yeh ive heard that crap before, a lightning bolt is apprently hotter than the surface of the sun, but has failed to kill humans. Until I see the actual feats of what the Plasma can burn through then ime not interested in random statements.

No... the Chief starts standard with his Assault Rifle and Pistol. That's what he's supposed to start with.

Chief will win, regardless of what you say. You can whine at me for proof all day, but deep down, you know that no matter what I say, you will deny it all with some crap.

There's no way that Gordan would know to start with that weapon, and it would be quite cumbersome. It would NOT one-hit the Chief, seeing as the Chief is a hero class, and the weapon can barely two-hit a lesser class.

Burning thought
yeh anyway, your post is amusing, childish and not even worth answeing any any professional sense of my capability so ill just leave you whimpering.

Shaggs
Actually, my post was quite mature.

I could have responded with the average "No MC wins because Gordan is a virgin pussy. The MC breaks his face with his awesomeness while plowing his mom."

See, the alternative is horrible.

NOTE: Also, you're on a forum. Don't even flatter yourself thinking you're doing anyone a favor by gracing us with a reply. Get over youtself, and go outside.

KingD19
Well, when you do a vs, it's common knowledge that each person starts with their best stuff. So Chief might have the Spartan Laser and one other gun, his plasma grenades, and his frags, while Gordon starts off with every gun he gets throughout the game, his life and armor full, etc.

And lightning strikes while at about 30,000 degrees, the only reason people survive is because they are grounded in some way, or they are just luck as hell. I guarantee you if someone was standing there and you could project real lightning from your hands, they would die.

Juk3n
it takes more for a geek to save the world then it would for a well trained enhanced soldier. It's for that very reason no FPS leading man will ever beat the FREEMAN!

Blaster Teeth = stomped

Soap = Stomped

007 = Stomped

Riddick = Stomped

Link, Bush, Blair, Mossaad, Kgb,CiA, JC Denton, Bowser, Dante, mario & sonic, Ford, Africa.... all = Stomped by the One Free Man!

deal with it.

Scarlet Fox
The pic wont work. >.<

Scarlet Fox
stick out tongue

Edit: Fudge i forgot to add the pic. LOL

Scarlet Fox
stick out tongue

Final Blaxican
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
stick out tongue

Oh shit.

Nemesis X
http://www.techimo.com/photo/data/509/truth.png

Nemesis X
What the...

Nemesis X
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/profiles/99/126299/79841aa7c0c54dc9.jpg

Shaggs
I have deemed you to be as dorky as Gordan.

John would kick Gordan and yell "THIS IS SPARTA!"

Sorry, had to go there.

Voyeur
Oh shit.
Video game impressions of Blaxican, and then me :]
TxufKNwnbTY

wow TRIPPLE POSTING? learn to edit -.- Scarlet Fox and Nemesis

AsbestosFlaygon
Gordon Freeman + Gravity gun = win

ScreamPaste
Unnecessary bump.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Gordon Freeman + Gravity gun = win

doesn't it have a weight limit?

Ms.Marvel
it appears to.

also it doesnt work on people. =|

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
it appears to.

also it doesnt work on people. =|

Actually it did when it got the power upgrade.

SpadeKing
so I'm highly doubting it will lift a spartan ermm

Kazenji
Who knows might be able to.

Cyner
With the Super Gravity Gun as soon as you grab a person they are dead, it's not throwing them, or some force of impact. They just die. maybe it's from intense gravity concentrated in the center of their bodies that shreds their organs but whatever it is, they die.

The Super Gravity Gun is also so powerful that it can hold the energy spheres in the game and use them as weapons to kill the walkers with.

Everyone knows Gordon is supposed to be just a regular scientist, but somehow he can fire all these weapons, Eliminate squads of marines and assassins, enter, survive in, and kill the ruler of another dimension. Then come back years later to wipe out squads of advanced alien police brigades and all kinds of other things. There is clearly some unknown factor at work that G-Man can see and the gamers know nothing about that guides Gordon's incredible feats of skill and survival from seemingly no training and no super powers.

Ms.Marvel
its the same magical force that allows the doomguy to defeat legions of demons with a machine gun, and its also the same force that allows a random usa construction worker to singlehandedly defeat the entire third Reich which is armed with advanced technology. no expression

anyway john puts a bullet between gordons eyes faster than his human senses can react and the fight ends stick out tongue

gordon is way more awesome than the chief is though.

Kazenji

anyway john puts a bullet between gordons eyes faster than his human senses can react and the fight ends stick out tongue

I doubt it

Gordon has fought Female Black Op's and they were very quick.

Ms.Marvel
what makes you think theyre faster than the chief?

wammamram
how could you even use gordon freeman and master cheif in the same sentence? mc kills gordon on the spot with a stare down. you have to think, master cheif at the age of 13 beat 6 odst's without his armor, so mc hands down

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Cyner
With the Super Gravity Gun as soon as you grab a person they are dead, it's not throwing them, or some force of impact. They just die. maybe it's from intense gravity concentrated in the center of their bodies that shreds their organs but whatever it is, they die.

The Super Gravity Gun is also so powerful that it can hold the energy spheres in the game and use them as weapons to kill the walkers with.

Everyone knows Gordon is supposed to be just a regular scientist, but somehow he can fire all these weapons, Eliminate squads of marines and assassins, enter, survive in, and kill the ruler of another dimension. Then come back years later to wipe out squads of advanced alien police brigades and all kinds of other things. There is clearly some unknown factor at work that G-Man can see and the gamers know nothing about that guides Gordon's incredible feats of skill and survival from seemingly no training and no super powers.

yet it can't lift an extremely large boulder? lets keep it simple, any halo spartan > any video game human

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SpadeKing
yet it can't lift an extremely large boulder? lets keep it simple, any halo spartan > any video game human

The Doom Guy, several Final Fantasy characters, Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Nariko, and Sora all say hi.

ArtificialGlory

I don't know what exactly you consider a "human", but there are plenty of 'humans' that could kill MC.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
The Doom Guy, several Final Fantasy characters, Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi, Nariko, and Sora all say hi.

I forgot Akuma

Darkstorm Zero

That was not an intelligent statement at all... I beleive Sin Volvagia covered some sterling examples of this being INVARIABLY false.

SpadeKing

what has the doom guy done that chief can't? If you mean the SeeD from FF they're pretty vunerable still without GFs equipped. Jin & Kazuya can't beat Chief the best chance they have is devil form. Akuma is probably is the only one I would gave a real good chance at beating Chief although the only thing I ever heard about him was punching an island. Sora isn't normal, he is a chosen keyblader for some other dimensino thing or whatever cause I'm sure we can all agree before getting that keyblade, he was not gonna learn to fight, use magic, glide, and meet a talking mouse that would probably wipe the floor with him in a duel.

Sin_Volvagia
what has the doom guy done that chief can't? If you mean the SeeD from FF they're pretty vunerable still without GFs equipped. Jin & Kazuya can't beat Chief the best chance they have is devil form. Akuma is probably is the only one I would gave a real good chance at beating Chief although the only thing I ever heard about him was punching an island. Sora isn't normal, he is a chosen keyblader for some other dimensino thing or whatever cause I'm sure we can all agree before getting that keyblade, he was not gonna learn to fight, use magic, glide, and meet a talking mouse that would probably wipe the floor with him in a duel.

1. With the artifact, the Doomguy can manipulate time, use super speed and strength, and power up his guns.

2. Kazuya & Jin have done crazy feats (missed punch causing damage). If they went Devil, it's a guarantee win. Devil Jin blows up a motorcyle from a distance and chops a building with his laser.

ArtificialGlory
1. With the artifact, the Doomguy can manipulate time, use super speed and strength, and power up his guns.

Don't forget invulnerability to even the most powerful of weapons.

Ms.Marvel
with halo the chief can exterminate all life in the galaxy instantly. eek!

but equipment doesnt say much about a characters abilities laughing out loud

SpadeKing

2. Kazuya & Jin have done crazy feats (missed punch causing damage). If they went Devil, it's a guarantee win. Devil Jin blows up a motorcyle from a distance and chops a building with his laser.

in that case

1. Lets talk game equipment eek! Chief has the Invernerability square or triangle or decagon whatever it is.

2. Have we ever gotten to see him (devil jin) in an actual fight? I never played tekken 5. I'm sure we fight Devil kazuya in tekken 2 & whoever won that one I would guess obviously beat him, if you read the books Chief has about the same reaction time against opponents as the people on tekken, more than likely the same or higher strength.

and the artifact isn't equipment?

Darkstorm Zero
Oh for f#$ks sake...

For the last time, KAZUYA AND JIN DIDN'T DO THAT DAMAGE WITH MISSED PUNCHES!!! That glass breaking was caused by the stompdown as they moved into the punches, you can see the damage done before the punches where even swung for crying out loud!

I do not know how dense some people are sometimes...

Ms.Marvel
wrong thread.

yeah. dense. no expression

stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
Too many threads opened at once... Sorry

Sin_Volvagia
with halo the chief can exterminate all life in the galaxy instantly. eek!

A halo isn't going to do much when the Doom guy can slow time and wipe out the Flood and sentinels with a beefed up chaingun and BFG.

in that case

1. Lets talk game equipment eek! Chief has the Invernerability square or triangle or decagon whatever it is.

From Halopedia:

Disadvantages
Players or AIs who have activated the Invincibility equipment can still be killed by assassination, get smashed by falling objects, or fall to their death from a great height. Also, the Invincibility can be drained by enemy Infection Forms.
It only lasts for about 10 seconds, so it should only be used as a last resort, or when entering a particularly difficult part of a level.

Master Chief still loses.

Ms.Marvel
A halo isn't going to do much when the Doom guy can slow time and wipe out the Flood and sentinels with a beefed up chaingun and BFG.

slowing time wont help if you and everyone else in the galaxy has already been destroyed by a giant halo. itll just make your death come in slow-mo. eek!

SpadeKing

From Halopedia:

Disadvantages
Players or AIs who have activated the Invincibility equipment can still be killed by assassination, get smashed by falling objects, or fall to their death from a great height. Also, the Invincibility can be drained by enemy Infection Forms.
It only lasts for about 10 seconds, so it should only be used as a last resort, or when entering a particularly difficult part of a level.

Master Chief still loses.

I would never trust a -pedia page. ermm
I haven't played the game in years, so I would like verification on all of that & 10 seconds is all he needs, chief in slo-mo is going to be equal to the doom guy who needs to get a name.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.