Princess Peach vs Kairi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Voyeur
http://dsmedia.ign.com/ds/image/article/678/678206/super-princess-peach-20051226094111626.jpg
VS
http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/kh2/images/artwork/KH2_Artwork_Kairi.jpg

Two what would seem, harmless, vixens who are usually are over shadowed by their heroic male titled counter parts, happen to come across each other during an accidental dimension warp while the Princess was having a picnic with Mario and Kairi the same with Sora. Now the two find themselves not in either of their normal world.

Regal as ever and giving a sneer Princess Peach is ready to go at it against Kairi, who is returning a stink eye. Each of them assuming the other is the fault for this sudden warp. Both are equipped with their known weapons, the umbrella and Kairi's Keyblade.

Kairi can do anything she's ever been shown to do in KH1, KH2 etc.

Peach cany do anything from her Super Princess Peach, Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (except for final smash, turnip sliding, wave dash, etc. AT's)

So, who would win in an all out cat fight between these two ladies?
READY GO!

KingD19
Kairi, she's mad hot and she's got equal skills of madness.

Voyeur
I'm not entirely sure what Kairi can do but some one told me she at one point had a Keyblade with some abilities?

I think that Peach has shown she's more then tough enough to take on something like that. Not to mention her umbrella, ability to pull up turnips.

I'm banning Toad from this match.

I'm not sure what her umbrella is capable though or what she did in that RPG game of hers. But I'd give it to Peach atm, unless some one shows other wise.

Final Blaxican
It's an umbrella. It keeps you dry in the rain.

Peach
Kairi actually does anything?

I'm going with Peach. I might be a bit biased here wink Though I'm also playing Super Princess Peach at the moment, that game is awesome.

Final Blaxican
She actually doesn't do anything.

She has a keyblade for a whole ten minutes in the second game. But her AND Riku together were scared of three heartless, and didn't do any real fighting. I think she killed like two heartless.

KingD19
Kairi is hot, that's why she's got my vote. ^_^

Voyeur
ALRIGHT so, if not only in a fight, who do you think is HOTTER?

ScreamPaste
the one who's not pixels!

Peach would win, she actually has powers.

Final Blaxican
I will never understand why people say that cartoons can't be hot because they're "pixels".

When you look at a picture of a real life women on your computer, you're not seeing her you're seeing pixels. So does that mean she's not hot?

Not really...

Voyeur
r41GiZEeSpA

I'm not sure what "powers" Peach has that you're talking about Shin, she can float/levitate. But for a limited amount of time and only at the height she jumps too. She has an umblrella, does it have any special capabilities?

I'm going to re-ban: Super Smash Bros. Melee/Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Peach is only capable of her abilities in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach.

Kairi is still up for grabs on anything she can be found doing in her Kingdom Heart titles. I think this is actually a pretty even fight all together.

KingD19
She cut through some heartless, and was hot while doing it.

Peach
Originally posted by Voyeur
r41GiZEeSpA

I'm not sure what "powers" Peach has that you're talking about Shin, she can float/levitate. But for a limited amount of time and only at the height she jumps too. She has an umblrella, does it have any special capabilities?

I'm going to re-ban: Super Smash Bros. Melee/Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Peach is only capable of her abilities in Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach.

Kairi is still up for grabs on anything she can be found doing in her Kingdom Heart titles. I think this is actually a pretty even fight all together.

From what I've been told, Kairi does absolutely nothing in the first KH, isn't in Chain of Memories at all, and that video shows about the only thing she ever does in KHII.

Also, Peach can do more than just float. You say Super Princess Peach is allowed - go read up on it stick out tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Princess_Peach

XanatosForever
Anyways, Peach has more feats than Kairi thus far, so Peach wins. :P

KingD19
But Kairi has youthful sexiness on her side. Plus she actually talks, she doesn't just make surprised noises.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by KingD19
But Kairi has youthful sexiness on her side. Plus she actually talks, she doesn't just make surprised noises.

Peach talks. I've heard her talk on multiple occasions. She just doesn't say much. One of those strong, silent types. :P

Also, with age comes experience, in many forms. Besides, finding Kairi sexy makes you a disturbing person, as she's very clearly jailbait.

KingD19
I'm only 13, lol. No, I'm thinking of if they made a game where she and Sora had grown up.

General Kaliero
I'm only 13, lol. No, I'm thinking of if they made a game where she and Sora had grown up.
What the heck do you know about sexiness? You're 13.

And god, now I need to be careful what I say around here. Which severely limits my response ability in a thread involving Peach.

Peach wins, because she called her big, scaly, fire-breathing boyfriend in.

KingD19
I'm actually 19, that's why I put the lol there, but now I realize I forgot to mention that, so say what you want. I've heard things that would make your soul chill.

XanatosForever
I severely doubt that.

General: XD...Just...XD

KingD19
You doubt that I've heard soul chilling things?

XanatosForever
No. I doubt you've heard things that would chill my soul. :P

KingD19
Another dark spirit like my own, excellent, my plans are not as deterred as I once thought. I only have to make certain.....adjustments.

MadMel
Originally posted by General Kaliero
What the heck do you know about sexiness? You're 13.

And god, now I need to be careful what I say around here. Which severely limits my response ability in a thread involving Peach.

Peach wins, because she called her big, scaly, fire-breathing boyfriend in.
rofl!
i wouldnt bother..when i was 13 i was already corrupted, and this generation cant be any better stick out tongue

XanatosForever

Voyeur
Another dark spirit like my own, excellent, my plans are not as deterred as I once thought. I only have to make certain.....adjustments.
Do you think you're in an anime or something? haha, no one talks like that in real life. And the ones who do are hardly taken serious. ....kek

But alright, Princess Peach doesn't seem to have the same strength that I think Kairi would be packing behind the keyblade.

And as for sexyness, well Xanatos knows who it is =P

ScreamPaste
Peach has powers in super mario RPG, Super Princess Peach, Paper Mario, ect. She destroys the jailbait pretender to the VG princess throne

Voyeur
I restricted her to Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach. So what ever she can do in paper mario or the RPG are void.

And I'll have to read the link Peach game me to see what specifically Toadstool is capable of in that game. I just think, weapon wise and physically, Kairi looks more capable.

Peach may be athletic and all, but that doesn't always determine strength.

ScreamPaste
Hm, well Peach can jump five times her own height, that's super human! =P

Peach
Peach uses magic. Kairi wouldn't be able to get near her to pitifully try to swing around her keyblade.

ArtificialGlory
Stop saying this Kairi chick is hot; she looks no older than 13. Sheesh.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Stop saying this Kairi chick is hot; she looks no older than 13. Sheesh. Happy Dance

..On topic, to scale the kind of strenght Peach has, if she can jump that high without visibly bulky legs, her non-bulky arms would be capable of fatal frying pan induced trauma.

Voyeur
Stop saying this Kairi chick is hot; she looks no older than 13. Sheesh.

Jail Bait is win. And the only thing I can remotely say that is bluntly unattractive about her, is the size of her feet.

So Peach does show super human abilities with jumping feats. But that strength lies with in her leg muscles, not her triceps and biceps. And swinging a frying pan, bat, or umbrella, seems a bit slow. How fast can she swipe with those items? it usually takes time iirc (and I do)

Kairi was able to swing that keyblade around pretty nicely and I'm sure I could find some cut scenes of her tanking some hits to show durability and so forth.

And apparently Peach has healing magic and stuff, I'll have to check that up.

ArtificialGlory
Jail Bait is win. And the only thing I can remotely say that is bluntly unattractive about her, is the size of her feet.

Why don't you have a seat right over there.

Voyeur
As much as I'd like to take a spot on the corner of your bed, I'm going to much rather kick back and debate.

Peach's speed with a weapon? what is it

ScreamPaste
Outside SSB? Unknown. =P

ArtificialGlory
As much as I'd like to take a spot on the corner of your bed, I'm going to much rather kick back and debate.

Peach's speed with a weapon? what is it

No, not mine bed. Chris Hansen's bed.

Voyeur
No, not mine bed. Chris Hansen's bed. If he had any jurisdiction over an animated/cartoon/pixel character.

I must be a good *cough* when my *cough*ing isn't noticed.

Phanteros
peach because she is actually useful at times and plus she rich. Kairi is just an islander

Voyeur
Alright so I read up on what Peach can do and all her "powers" and "magic" I think you guys are talking about are related to her emotion meter. But that only exists and is amplified because she is on Vibe island, not because it's an innate and natural ability of hers.

So yeah, she can jump high and be able to levitate/float for a fixed period of time. Her only Weapon I stated is her umbrella, she doesn't get the frying pan, tennis racket, or golf club.

She can Jump high. Float/Levitate. And has her Umbrella. I'm not sure how fast she can attack with it, I'd have to see some clips of game play. Even if she uses it as an attack.

Kairi in the clip I already posted she has a key blade that looks fairly durable and usable and that she has enough power to take down the heartless with it.

I'll try to find more clips of Kairi tanking hits for durability feats. And the same can be done for Peach if some one would find them or that she can use her umbrella in a certain manner and so forth.

Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach only. And her emotion/magic/powers only are like that because of Vibe island, they're not fighting on vibe island so those powers are void.

ScreamPaste
Peach kicks Kairi, who btw is around feet tall and thirteen years old, so hard her sternum snaps, then has her stuffed and uses her as a table to serve tea.

General Kaliero
Alright so I read up on what Peach can do and all her "powers" and "magic" I think you guys are talking about are related to her emotion meter. But that only exists and is amplified because she is on Vibe island, not because it's an innate and natural ability of hers.

So yeah, she can jump high and be able to levitate/float for a fixed period of time. Her only Weapon I stated is her umbrella, she doesn't get the frying pan, tennis racket, or golf club.

She can Jump high. Float/Levitate. And has her Umbrella. I'm not sure how fast she can attack with it, I'd have to see some clips of game play. Even if she uses it as an attack.

Kairi in the clip I already posted she has a key blade that looks fairly durable and usable and that she has enough power to take down the heartless with it.

I'll try to find more clips of Kairi tanking hits for durability feats. And the same can be done for Peach if some one would find them or that she can use her umbrella in a certain manner and so forth.

Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach only. And her emotion/magic/powers only are like that because of Vibe island, they're not fighting on vibe island so those powers are void.
So you're... changing the rules late in the thread, to weaken a good character?

Voyeur
the only things I had to weaken her are from her abilities in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I realize these two games are not very canon and it's asinine of myself to make Peach be able to pull turnips or bob-bombs left and right.

The rules of the Game versus TOS I must make the fight fair.

I already restricted Peach to Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Princess Peach. And I did originally Say Super Smash. Series, but I had to ban those. And after reading over Super Princess Peach, she's only able to do these emotion/magic/powers because of where she is located in the game called vibe island. I put in my first post how they're both in an equal level of a playing field, separate from both their worlds.

I specifically sad the first time she only had her umbrella to. The only thing I changed is the Super Smash Series. ban. I never said she could use/do stuff from Super Mario RPG and such.

And kairi is still able to do anything she's found capable of via in Kingdom hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Peach kicks Kairi, who btw is around feet tall and thirteen years old, so hard her sternum snaps, then has her stuffed and uses her as a table to serve tea.
At the beginning of the series, she is 14 years old. And 1 year passes between KH1 nad KH2, so she is now at the age of 15. I'm guessing she weighs 80-99 lbs and is about 4'3" to 4'5". In height, not much taller or smaller, and equal to Peach's.

Peach does have powerful leg muscles in order to jump that high I'll admit. That is a feat known through out. But how well can she run and kick in those pumps?

Kairi is in a more form fitting attire for fighting. Peach is in a hoop skirt dress with heels.

She'd have to prove some speed and agility feats in order to catch up and land a kick on Kairi. Who seems to be able to move pretty well and be quite agile.

ScreamPaste
.. Pointy heels make a kick deadlier, and Kairi has to come close to hurt Peach anyway.

Edit: furthermore, Peach could float after her!

Voyeur
she spaces with the Keyblade.

Come on you know those kind of physics and mechanics. Kairi is dressed in a more suitable fighting outfit. Can move easier in it, side step, being agile and she swings that Keyblade nicely.

She doesn't need to get in and use physical approach or damage by means of a punch/slap/kick like you're suggesting with Peach.

Kairi can be patient, space with the Keyblade.

I need to see some speed/strength and durability by Peach along with her Umbrella.

Peach can also wait and camp with her Floating though. then land, jump again, but she can get punished while hitting the ground.

ScreamPaste
Peach can counter space with the umbrella and is physicly stronger than Kairi, also, her dress is clearly.. uhm, I dunno how they made it, but she can fight and jump and run in it, thats canon! =P It's a little nonsensical but she can move in that thing.

Peach
See, again, as I said before...

That video clip? Where Kairi kills an entire two heartless? I've always been under the impression that that's all she's ever done in either game, beyond be a pure pretty princess.

And of course Peach and run and jump and fight in her dress. She's always worn floofy things like that. You wear something a lot, you get used to it. I mean, I can run in 4-inch heels. I cosplay a lot, which means translating impossible 2D costumes into 3D and none of those are simple to wear or move in, but that doesn't stop me from being able to do all sorts of things in costume and I'm not even very athletic, and I'm just a normal human stick out tongue

Voyeur
Most of the Cut scenes and clips of Kairi I find are fun dubs or just retarded AMV stuff. But I guess she takes a hit from Axel or something?

Idk

But you make a valid point that Peach has been able to move in that outfit And I can't counter argue you with then "why did she wear booty shorts" in sport games because we'd have to allow her sport game self, but that isn't the case.

She does move in those pumps.

And yeah, I already said I think Peach wins, i just wanted to see exactly what Kairi can do. But hmm

Peach has above normal human jumping abilities (or at least Olympic athletic jumping abilities) She can float and levitate for periods of time. Peach has an umbrella that can pack some damage with her swing and back into it. Peach shows strength feats of picking up certain enemies and items. She is pretty mobile to say the least in a hoop-dress and heels, I wonder what she'd be like if not restricted to that outfit.

Kairi does have a more fitting battle attire. She can probably keep up in terms of speed, and agility, along with reaction times with Peach. The Keyblade she has doesn't seem like some chode-item. It looks very useful and durable, and she swings it well enough and swift to take out heartless. I'd say the heartless are above in durability and strength then most of the normal grunt enemies in the mario universe, like goombas/Koopa Troopers and so forth that Peach must face.

They'd both have to space well and all.

I need to see one actual sure fire strength feat from Peach and she wins.

Voyeur
you going to seal your Fangirl Character's win or what Peach? kek, next I'll have her fight.....*cough* Sheik hehe...nah that'd be spite <.<

Sheik rapes all characters.

XanatosForever
What are you talking about, Voyeur?

K9999 would rape Sheik four ways from Sunday, and then rape her some more. And you'd videotape it all, I'd bet.

AWLKAL
2 reasons I palm my face to this topic.

1. It has already been made. Use the search feature once in a while.

2. It's pitting a girl with no powers against one that has some. You should've mentioned a hotness battle only. Then people can argue about something.

You wanna use something for Kairi?O5ZFcee3BuE8:15+

I know it's fan-made, but it's the only thing that isn't useless for Kairi.

Kinda laugh at how Rinoa controls the battle though.

XanatosForever
That's because Rinoa is Win. <3

Voyeur
Peach doesn't have any powers -.-;

She can Jump higher then most known humans. She can levitate/float (that's probably due to some BS with her dress) and that's about all she has other wise.

She's just a regal princess who happens to be athletic.

Kairi herself is just a normal girl to who is only shown once to use a Keyblade and swing it around pretty well.

I don't see how an umbrella > keyblade. But it's clear Peach packs a more powerful swing for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.