Mighty Mouse vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
Mighty Mouse vs Current Superman. Superman doesn't see the attack coming being as mighty mouse is a mouse. That and mighty mouse is known to sucker punch his enemies. Mighty Mouse has all his powers he's been shown to have. If you have a question about those just ask!

Enyalus
Mighty Mouse ****s Kal up.

'Cause I said so.

chomperx9
what about mighty mouse vs underdog ?

occultdestroyer
edit

LDHZenkai
Nah Mighty Mouse has mind control and time travel as well as some sort of molecular manipulation. I think he would bash Under Dog something vicious. I think he's been shown to be too ruthless for superman too. He often beats his opponents without mercy while they're trying to retreat.

guy222
MM

Captain REX
Isn't Mighty Mouse a cartoon character?

Raoul
Originally posted by Captain REX
Isn't Mighty Mouse a cartoon character?

don't remember, tbh. i just know the name from somewhere...

i keep thinking of danger mouse, though...

KingD19
He had a comic series as well. But he was originally a cartoon character.

skygunner41
A big mouse trap with cheese should do it.

gogogadgetgo
mighty mouse has vitamins a through z. mm for the win coz mice never loose... look at tom and jerry, itchy and scratchy, silvester and the fast mouse thingy, and so on and so forth.

chomperx9
in the movie mousehunt where those guys F---ed up their house just trying to catch a damn mouse was that mighty mouse ? cause that was no normal mouse

KingD19
Rapid Dave from Family Guy, the americanized version of Speedy Gonzalez
Even Slowpoke Gonzalez, Speedy's cousin had a huge revolver because he was slow as molasses.

Lord Feron
MM flies up his ass and physically rips out Supes hearts right out his mouth.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Lord Feron
MM flies up his ass and physically rips out Supes hearts right out his mouth.
lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.