New Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwilightxGirl
this film is based on the second book in the twilight saga if you a fan of it then this is one to watch, ive already seen trailers for it and it looks really good ever is ripping the first film to it cause of how they rearanged things to how it was in the book aside from that i actually did enjoy seeing it to how i use to imagine it when i was reading it but one question though what do you make of the two leads robert pattinson and kristin stewart who play edward and bella wink personally i think that they cast the part of edward right don't know about kristin if she pulls it of in new moon then yes shes the right right choice for bella anyway let me hear your views on the film, book or your own thoughts to this and please don't rip me if their already a topic out like this i havent seen one so not my fault haha wink

MildPossession
I'm definitely seeing the third one anyway, going to be directed by the man who made the fantastic horror The Orphanage!

TwilightxGirl
can't believe that paris hilton wanted a role, like that would kill it laughing out loud

TwilightxGirl
the release date for new moon 20.9.09 smile in case you didnt know and dakota fanning is playing jane apparentley.

K.Canton
My sister will be thrilled to hear about this; she obsesses over Twilight, and just picked up the DVD.

Messahi
Originally posted by MildPossession
I'm definitely seeing the third one anyway, going to be directed by the man who made the fantastic horror The Orphanage!

Guillermo del toro right? Loved pans Labyrinth. Never saw Orphanage. Ill watch the third one if he is going to be directing it as well. Just to see what he does.

BruceSkywalker

same here..

MildPossession
No, he produced it though. The director of The Orphanage is Juan Antonio Bayona.

Messahi
ah, my mistake

TwilightxGirl
sorry folks i typed the wrong release date by accident it is for deafinite 20.11.09 when it released at the cinemas

leonheartmm
but wouldnt it be more like drama than any actions or suspence. i mean, theres NO action/fights, no mystery behind vampires, and the crux of the story is the pain of losing edward and coping by doing mildly reckless stuff with jacob. twilight shud never have been made into a movie.

on the other hand, kristen stewart = me going GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwilightxGirl
twilight wasen't that bad of a movie i mean it the first one cut them some slack agree that the whole vocal point is with edward leaving bella and her going bit made like lol but i think it is the making of bella to realise her true feelings and also focuses on her growing friendship with jacob it about time bella loses her grip a bit its the making of her

TwilightxGirl
i can't waif to see it stick out tongue

leonheartmm
yes ofcourse, but im asking, how r they supposed to make it into a huge blockbuster movie and waste lotsa money and have some huge studio go after it. i mean, gilmore girls might be nice and honest but it doesnt quite translate to a blockbuster which sould compete with x men n stuff.

lol, kristen makes me DROOL!

TwilightxGirl
first off twilight aint no gilmore girls lol and x-men is a complete genre so you can't compare it really and to be fair the new moon trailers look really good so you have to wait and see how it compares to the book before judging it roll eyes (sarcastic) lol but your entitled to your opinion

leonheartmm
i didnt know any actual trailer had come by which wasnt fanmade. and i know it isnt gilmore girls, what i mean is that the greater part of the story is based on bella's angst and her going over to jacob's and dealing with it, its mostly internal. that sort of brooding and going from one place to another in a small town can be translated onto the screen as gilmore girls, but NOT so much as a hollywood blockbuster. i mean, id pay money to see kristen portray that sort of thing, but really, who else would????

MildPossession
I don't think there is an official trailer out yet.

TwilightxGirl
there is a few there throwed in with the fanmade ones

MildPossession
So no official trailers?

BruceSkywalker
So no official trailers?

Nope, their are no official trailers as of yet.. I'm thinking maybe in April or May, their should be one to get fans and non fans to talk more about the sequel

TwilightxGirl
no i don't think there is an official trailer for new moon i have seen a few clips for it the werewolves play a big part in new moon cause if you think about it the first one was about the vampires now the second is focusing on the werewolves now when it comes to eclipse you going be putting them two breeds together eclipse the 3rd segmentis gonna be on another level, i gotta say though do you think that the filmmakers am rushing it a bit because guess what going to be released in november yes harry potter coincidence i think not i just hope they know what there doing by putting it up agains the franchise have to wait and see. wink

TwilightxGirl
okey this is a fanmade trailer for new moon but its good if you havent seen it heres the link check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZGwIOJ3es

sams06
Loved pans Labyrinth. Never saw Orphanage. Ill watch the third one if he is going to be directing it as well.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
okey this is a fanmade trailer for new moon but its good if you havent seen it heres the link check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZGwIOJ3es

I've see it, very interesting

BADGALcharlie26
Yup the first one they missed out on loads expecially the meadow which was a big part of the book only a bit from the meadow was in it so hope new moon is better and do the book justice.

siriuswriter
so they are going to film the whole series.

this could get veeerrryyy awkward when they get to Breaking Dawn.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by siriuswriter
so they are going to film the whole series.

this could get veeerrryyy awkward when they get to Breaking Dawn.

I think it depends on how much each film makes as well as the budget..

although the studio is in negotiations to the next one after New Moon, so I am sure once New Moon is done and the next one starts filming then they'll start to look into the next book

MildPossession
I haven't read the books, so interested to know why Breaking Dawn would be awkward?

TwilightxGirl
breaking dawn well edward and bella erm do it lol they married of course and then she gets pregnant and she has a messy birth bella almost dies and edward changes her into a vampire but the awkward thing is there is already a film called breaking dawn out so some am saying that it will just go straight to dvd but who knows

siriuswriter
cheayh, bella and edward have hot vampire/weak, clumsy human sex and apparently bella gets really bruised up and "there are feathers all over the place. because you know, when you can't bite the one you love you can bite her pillow.

and then she gets pregnant. which is another wonderful journey because the baby is rather um.... alien bursts out of chest crazy? because it's half vampires. i don't know why bella doesn't just say "f*** it, make me a vampire, sweetie." but she doesn't, and so the crazy vampire baby breaks her spine - but to keep his love from dying, somebody takes the baby away and edward changes bella and she goes into a coma.

BUT. as if there isn't enough drama, bella turns out to be the "best vampire" because she doesn't go through the obligatory three months of hell where she's all manic and she just goes to "MIGHTY VAMPIRE" with more than one power which, as i understand in twi-verse, is like, the most POWERFUL and BEST thing to ever happen to a vampire.

there's more including close-to-pedophilia and an epic battle that falls short on the epic part.

it's a soap opera. which they've been able to carry off so far, but four gets ... graphic. which is why i love that stephenie meyer is a morman, because she's like putting all her restrictions into a book.

can anyone tell i'm severly anti-twilight?

MildPossession
Films can share the same name. There are about three Breaking Dawn named films out there.

GGS
Twilight & New Moon where the best books in the series things went downhill fast in the second part of Eclipse with the wolves v vamps thing dragging on forever and ever and Breaking Dawn was just shockingly bad.

At least with Guillmero doing Eclipse it should be better than the book.

Hopefully they ignore most of Breaking Dawn.

GGS
The way Victoria is built up for three books to then take her down like a chump in less than five minutes near the end of Eclipse was one of the worse examples of literacy character handling i've ever read.

MildPossession
Again, he isn't...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by GGS

Hopefully they ignore most of Breaking Dawn.

Why?

TwilightxGirl
i was rather hoping bella in her vampire form would battle victoria that would of been good

also dakota fanning has got the part of jane in new moon

siriuswriter
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Why?

see my post on just some of the lovely parts that need cuttage. smile

MildPossession
They would have to cut if they want a 12A certificate here in the UK again like Twilight, unless they move it up to a 15 certificate.

siriuswriter
see, that's the problem. the target audience for this movie is so far tweens and girls who've just broken up with their one true lurv.

to keep that target audience, the screenwriter is going to have to take a chainsaw to hack away a lot of wordage. and that's why i was wondering if they were going to continue with the movies.

because once you commit to the second of a quadrology, you have to finish out. if they would have left 'twilight' as a standalone, it would have been better.

SnakeEyes
I hope these movies are, for whatever reason, just never released. I'd be happy.

BruceSkywalker
see my post on just some of the lovely parts that need cuttage. smile

I saw it..

TwilightxGirl
do you think that eclipse and breaking dawn should be 15 ?

GGS
Depends if they make the werewolves scary or not they can relatively get away with alot of stuff in 12 movies these days and they would probably want to make it so it would get maximum profits.

Twilight comes out on dvd next week in the UK, saw an old movie with Gene Hackman or someone in it also called Twilight in HMV as well today lol.

GGS
see, that's the problem. the target audience for this movie is so far tweens and girls who've just broken up with their one true lurv.

to keep that target audience, the screenwriter is going to have to take a chainsaw to hack away a lot of wordage. and that's why i was wondering if they were going to continue with the movies.

because once you commit to the second of a quadrology, you have to finish out. if they would have left 'twilight' as a standalone, it would have been better.

Exacatly they need to take a hatchet to that book to turn it into a film not only for the wordage but the way the plot is forced together rubbish. The whole book just reaks of rushed out to finish the series imo, At least with the first three you had the whole victoria, breakup, jacob thing as the narratives, it all geled together and was coherent.

You knew as soon as you read each plot device as it came up in Breaking Dawn nothing would come off it you could smell the all happy singing dancing ending from the first chapter, the wolves predictable they wouldn't do anything, seeing they've had two books previously to get down and dirty and didn't.

Bella, no way was she gonna die or be a cripple vampire lol you new she was gonna turn out to be uber the way the Volturi made a big fuss about her in New moon.

Volturi..yawn. Artuo was written like he had a man crush on Edward nothing was gonna happen even if it gave the impression little Jane wanted it too.

TwilightxGirl
true lol i actually seen some of the deleted scenes for the twilight dvd why there werent in the film i don't know they could of made it much longer than it was, so with new moon i hope they stick to the book more.

BruceSkywalker
do you think that eclipse and breaking dawn should be 15 ?

New Moon will most likely be child friendly like Twilight was..

true lol i actually seen some of the deleted scenes for the twilight dvd why there werent in the film i don't know they could of made it much longer than it was, so with new moon i hope they stick to the book more.

I want that too, but knowing film studios, I will just be glad to see a good film on screen

TwilightxGirl
same here smile

BruceSkywalker
TwilightxGirl, who would you have wanted to play Bella before Kristen Stewart was casted?

TwilightxGirl
i think emily browning or maybe a newcomer i love someone who would of had more passion that understands bella i mean kristin stewart okey don't get me wrong but she needs more emotion and show that with different expressions we'll see how she does in new moon she better nail it and the filmakers better not screw up cause loads love the book of new moon i for one love it smile

BruceSkywalker
i think emily browning or maybe a newcomer i love someone who would of had more passion that understands bella i mean kristin stewart okey don't get me wrong but she needs more emotion and show that with different expressions we'll see how she does in new moon she better nail it and the filmakers better not screw up cause loads love the book of new moon i for one love it smile

I 've seen a few of Emily Browning's work. She would have been better.

Yeah, hopefully Kristen Stewart will do a much better job in New Moon

MildPossession
British actor Jamie Campbell-Bower (ROCKNROLLA) has revealed he will play Volturi leader Caius in the TWILIGHT sequel, reports the BBC News. He stars alongside Dakota Fanning in the second adaptation hitting theaters November 20th. The role of Caius is key to the plot of NEW MOON He forms part of the triumvirate leading the Italian based coven of vampires called the Volturi. The second book in the series sees the gang become a threat to lovers Bella and Edward. Chris Weitz is set to get behind the camera next month.

I can't compare characters from the books to the actors that will play them, but to me he looks like he has stepped straight out of something like Interview with the Vampire. Looks like a good choice for such a role.

TwilightxGirl
wow sounds good and for those who am wondering who is emily browning got a couple of pics

TwilightxGirl
another

TwilightxGirl
she has a good look for bella than kristin but i guess kristin will do lol

TwilightxGirl
apparently there were other choices for the role of bella before kristin got the role

TwilightxGirl
rumour was that filmakers looked at danielle panabaker

TwilightxGirl
and alexis bledel to be cast as bella swan but think that emily and kristin have an unique look

BruceSkywalker
wow sounds good and for those who am wondering who is emily browning got a couple of pics

she is a talented young actress, she would have worked.. Maybe one day Kristen Stewart and her will work together

TRH
I look forward to seeing this movie!

TRH
the release date for new moon 20.9.09 smile in case you didnt know and dakota fanning is playing jane apparentley. What?
Jane isn't an Immortal Child.

Prince Nauj
even though Im a fan of the book series... except breaking dawn ( horrible book ) I feel this one and the rest are gonna suck. After watching twilight I realized what a dumb movie it really is. I know this one is gonna suck to just like the harry potter movies. Im not expecting much.

TwilightxGirl
in twilight i did want to see more of the meadow they cut that out alot and it was a big part of the book so i read that with the 2nd film they said they am going to try to stick to the book more.

Prince Nauj
in twilight i did want to see more of the meadow they cut that out alot and it was a big part of the book so i read that with the 2nd film they said they am going to try to stick to the book more.
I hope so. I mean they should of included the whole carlise scene when bellas visiting the family. The whole history and everything. I just felt like they ignored edwards family and it was all about edward and bella

TwilightxGirl
yeah i know what you mean and the bits with bella and edward seemed to be rushed actually it all seemed a bit rushed to be honest not that im saying it was a bad film i did like it but the film could of easily had been made longer so what part of new moon am you looking forward to seeing? smile

BruceSkywalker
yeah i know what you mean and the bits with bella and edward seemed to be rushed actually it all seemed a bit rushed to be honest not that im saying it was a bad film i did like it but the film could of easily had been made longer so what part of new moon am you looking forward to seeing? smile

I am looking forward to seeing the whole book done good..

Hopefully I will get a good answer when the movie comes out

TwilightxGirl
here's a poster i found on the net showing dakota fanning as jane of the volturi

Prince Nauj
here's a poster i found on the net showing dakota fanning as jane of the volturi
thats a c ool one

MildPossession
What's Fanning's role in the new film, good or bad?

BruceSkywalker

nice find

BADGALcharlie26
Nice pic of dakota and i think if i can remeber jane is a member of volturi who is described as having an angelic face and younglooking with the the ability to inflict pain

leonheartmm
they shud have just made hayley williams of paramore, victoria. shes young, hot, PALE AND has blazing red hair, and she did the soundtrack anyway.

MildPossession
Can she act though...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by leonheartmm
they shud have just made hayley williams of paramore, victoria. shes young, hot, PALE AND has blazing red hair, and she did the soundtrack anyway.

Can she act though...

She can sing, but cannot act

Prince Nauj
What's Fanning's role in the new film, good or bad?
she plays jane. shes an ok actress I guess . They could of picked an unknown actor for sure

BADGALcharlie26
Yep they could off but i think that dakota can pull it off as jane.

leonheartmm
hehe, sumthing i came up with

TwilightxGirl
lol thats cool i get it bell a swan hehe

BADGALcharlie26
Lol that good lol really do like that pic of dakota as jane cool well cool

TwilightxGirl
lol yeah it was a good find

BADGALcharlie26
Yeah i got some pics of the wolf pack their pretty cool.

Prince Nauj
when do you guys there will be a teaser for this movie?! I think when Harry potter comes out in july they will have a teaser trailer for the new moon. Dont you agree?!

BADGALcharlie26
Yeah most proberley

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
when do you guys there will be a teaser for this movie?! I think when Harry potter comes out in july they will have a teaser trailer for the new moon. Dont you agree?!

most likely

MildPossession
I like how Michael Sheen is in the next movie, as the leader of some vampire group, Italian I think. Anyone like the casting, he is a fantastic actor.

BruceSkywalker
I like how Michael Sheen is in the next movie, as the leader of some vampire group, Italian I think. Anyone like the casting, he is a fantastic actor.

Michael Sheen is a fave actor of mine...

Hew will bring so much to this film

TwilightxGirl
yeah hes playing aro hes the head of all the vampires and the leader of the volturi his character is friendly but underneath can be a real threat michael sheen a good casting.

BADGALcharlie26
Yeah and noot sear is playing heidi she the volturi temptress who lures humans to the volturi to become meals for them she said to be really beautiful and tall and ive read that apparently that leah clearwater won't be in new moon that she won't make an appearance till eclipse whether that's true or not i think she should be in new moon.

MildPossession
Can you two relax when writing posts, it's like you are both incredibly excited for the film and are just typing in an excited way... stick out tongue

Prince Nauj

TwilightxGirl
lol yes i am excited about the film im just a happy girl in general but i don't know what excuse badgal can come up with haha stick out tongue cool big grin

TwilightxGirl
here a picture of noot seer that i found on the net she's playing heidi as badgal already stated ive never heard of her just found that pic shes the one in the middle obviously im not excited or anything lol big grin stick out tongue

Prince Nauj
I starded reading new moon again.

BruceSkywalker
here a picture of noot seer that i found on the net she's playing heidi as badgal already stated ive never heard of her just found that pic shes the one in the middle obviously im not excited or anything lol big grin stick out tongue

nice pic

TwilightxGirl
yeah i see if i can find a better one of heidi ive started to read new moon again as well.

BruceSkywalker
yeah i see if i can find a better one of heidi ive started to read new moon again as well.

nice pic,

same here, I just started to re read it late last night

TwilightxGirl
yeah new moon makes me cry in parts sad

TwilightxGirl
can't wait for the cliff diving scene

BruceSkywalker
yeah new moon makes me cry in parts sad

which scenes??

TwilightxGirl
some new info the role of emily young has been cast played by tinsel korey here's a pic shes playing sam ulleys girlfriend

TwilightxGirl
noot seear playing heidi of the volturi and found a better pic of her

MildPossession
I see The Orphanage director is no longer directing the third, it's officially gone to the director who made 30 Days Of Night, and Hard Candy.

BADGALcharlie26
Think his name david spade whos doing it.

MildPossession
That's the one.

TwilightxGirl
here a Jane of the Volturi poster Ive found if that's the look there going for then I hope the one whos playing Alec - Jane's brother has the same kinda look also because in the book Bella mistakened them for twins, Jane is meant to have short cut hair.

Neo_Version 7
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7423/newmoonteaserl.jpg

TwilightxGirl
ive got that one I like it alot

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7423/newmoonteaserl.jpg

nice poster

TwilightxGirl
her's the new moon cast list

Kristen Stewart - Bella Swan

Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen

Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black

Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen

Peter Facinelli - Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Elizabeth Reaser - Esme Cullen

Kellan Lutz - Emmett Cullen

Nikki Reed - Rosalie Hale

Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Hale

Bronson Pelletier - Jared

Alex Meraz - Paul

Kiowa Gordon - Embry Call

Billy Burke - Charlie Swan

Chaske Spencer - Sam Uley

Edi Gathegi - Laurent

Rachelle Lefevre - Victoria

Michael Sheen - Aro

Christopher Heyerdahl - Marcus

Charlie Bewley - Demetri

Daniel Cudmore - Felix

Dakota Fanning - Jane

Graham Greene - Harry Clearwater

Anna Kendrick - Jessica

Michael Welch - Mike Newton

Christian Serratos - Angela Weber

Gil Birmingham - Billy Black

Tinsel Korey .- Emily

Noot Seear - Heidi

Tyson Houseman - Quil Ateara

Cameron Bright - Alec

Justine Wachsberger - Gianna

Jamie Campbell Bower - Caius

Justin Chon - Eric Yorkie

Hugo Steele - Biker (uncredited)

BruceSkywalker
her's the new moon cast list

Kristen Stewart - Bella Swan

Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen

Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black

Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen

Peter Facinelli - Dr. Carlisle Cullen

Elizabeth Reaser - Esme Cullen

Kellan Lutz - Emmett Cullen

Nikki Reed - Rosalie Hale

Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Hale

Bronson Pelletier - Jared

Alex Meraz - Paul

Kiowa Gordon - Embry Call

Billy Burke - Charlie Swan

Chaske Spencer - Sam Uley

Edi Gathegi - Laurent

Rachelle Lefevre - Victoria

Michael Sheen - Aro

Christopher Heyerdahl - Marcus

Charlie Bewley - Demetri

Daniel Cudmore - Felix

Dakota Fanning - Jane

Graham Greene - Harry Clearwater

Anna Kendrick - Jessica

Michael Welch - Mike Newton

Christian Serratos - Angela Weber

Gil Birmingham - Billy Black

Tinsel Korey .- Emily

Noot Seear - Heidi

Tyson Houseman - Quil Ateara

Cameron Bright - Alec

Justine Wachsberger - Gianna

Jamie Campbell Bower - Caius

Justin Chon - Eric Yorkie

Hugo Steele - Biker (uncredited)

looks like a good cast

Neo_Version 7
Anna Kendrick's Chest love

Neo_Version 7
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/151/bellalaurentlt.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3375/bellaedwardlr.jpg

BruceSkywalker

nice pics

Prince Nauj

thats in entertainment weekly which I get smile

Neo_Version 7
Wrong. I took these pictures. ^_^

TwilightxGirl
How did you take these pictures ?

Scythe
Seriously?!

Neo_Version 7
I took them with a Nikon D70. Brightened them up a bit and resized them with Photoshop.

TwilightxGirl
How did you take them like were you on the set or something?

MildPossession
Those photos are off Entertainment Weekly, taken by a woman...

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20234559_20234565_20280345_2,00.html

Silly stick out tongue

TwilightxGirl
Lol (coughs) interesting unless da der dah neo your a woman and took them pics hehe

MildPossession
But, Nikon D70 cameras are fabulous, I've got one, so they must be perfect. stick out tongue I think it's the D70, get numbers mixed up.

Prince Nauj
Those photos are off Entertainment Weekly, taken by a woman...

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20234559_20234565_20280345_2,00.html

Silly stick out tongue
Thats what I said in the first place!!

TwilightxGirl
They am good photo's though big grin

Sancty
The trailer was ..pretty bad.. o.o But it seems like it will be better than Twilight. ^^ I thought the wolf CGI wasn't that bad. hmm

MildPossession
Yeah there is an official teaser out now. But the CGI on the werewolf was utter crap, hope they clear that up a bit for the finished film... if not, quite rubbish effects. I enjoyed the first one, so will be seeing this one.

Trailer:

http://twilight-new-moon-trailer.blogspot.com/

BruceSkywalker
Yeah there is an official teaser out now. But the CGI on the werewolf was utter crap, hope they clear that up a bit for the finished film... if not, quite rubbish effects. I enjoyed the first one, so will be seeing this one.

Trailer:

http://twilight-new-moon-trailer.blogspot.com/

interesting trailer, the effects seem ok, but I will see this

Prince Nauj
Teaser Looks Dumb. Could they make a better effort with the CGI?! I think not. I was so annoyed with Kristin last night at the movie awards. She was totally high or on something. She doesnt give a crap!

MildPossession
I saw her interviewed once on some American chatshow and most of the time she was sitting there she was slightly rocking in her chair...

Is there a video showing what you mean?

Neo_Version 7
The effects are not great but decent enough. You guys have to keep in mind that this is Summit not New Line. If Peter Jackson or George Lucas had any involvement, I might be inclined to think differently.

For what it's worth, Kristen just seems like one of those extremely reserved people. Awkward as hell but I'm sure she means well. She has to lay off the pipe though.

siriuswriter
I think it's extremely ironic that Edward is supposed to be elsewhere than Forks for most of the entire book/movie.

Which is the reason why it made three-fourths of its money.

Ah well, the dude who plays Taylor Lautner is squee-worthy for some tweens, and I imagine that Edward will be non-canonly appearing, so...
yay.

Prince Nauj
I saw her interviewed once on some American chatshow and most of the time she was sitting there she was slightly rocking in her chair...

Is there a video showing what you mean?
Im not sure maybe look on youtube!!

The effects are not great but decent enough. You guys have to keep in mind that this is Summit not New Line. If Peter Jackson or George Lucas had any involvement, I might be inclined to think differently.

For what it's worth, Kristen just seems like one of those extremely reserved people. Awkward as hell but I'm sure she means well. She has to lay off the pipe though.
yeah I keep forgeting that. Plus since im addicted to TrueBlood Im not expecting much for new moon

natejbrophy
I'm a guy who read and enjoyed the books ( although they were a little on the chicky side). I'm really looking forward to New Moon, it seems less childish than the first one...more of a grown up film. The first one was a little too teenage-dramaish and epic enough.

TwilightxGirl
Yeah i know the first film didn't really the book justice but im hoping that they do stick close to the book a lot more

omgchos
I saw the preview, and tho the wolf part was pretty tight, it felt very corny. Idk once it comes out ill know for sure.

SpaceMonkey
Sorry, never mind.

That ACDC Chick
oh **** its worst than the first onefacepalm
kSFMmkMfQ5Q
okay gotta warm up for this one *does some stretches*
okay:
1. the scene with Laurent was TOTALLY different from the book and seeing as it was the first good part in that book, im even more dissapointed than when they ****ed up the meadow scene in the first one

2. i never really got how you could draw blood from a paper cut unless you strike a major artery, you aint gonna draw enough blood to have little drops fall to the floor

3. Bella didnt want anyone to acknowledge her borthday so whys she like 'kiss me' and whatnot

4. Kristen Stewart as Bella and Robert Pattinson as Edward once more.... nuff said

and finally 5. i can hear the preteens and other chicks screaming all over the world over this movie and it doesnt even come out till November...i dun likez itcrackers

i just hope Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are better th_23_31_4
and if they decide to make the Host, dont make the same mistake with casting as they did with the Twilight series

Prince Nauj
Bella annoys the Sh*t out of me. She makes girls look so dumb.

That ACDC Chick
she simply has no emotion
in the book she was described as being emotional and her thoughts were able to be read plainly on her face

Placidity
Hmm... I watched the trailer not long ago. Whats all these complaints about the wolf CGI? I don't understand... I thought it looked badass when I first saw it...

Prince Nauj
So I was reading there already done shooting new moon and they start filming again in august!

BADGALcharlie26
The teaser trailer could of been better i guess so when does the full-length come out ?

FistOfThe North
I'm soo gonna skip this emo movie with a passion.

My GF dragged me to part one and afterwards i gave her the silent treatment throughout the rest of that weekend for putting me through that movie.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'm soo gonna skip this emo movie with a passion.

My GF dragged me to part one and afterwards i gave her the silent treatment throughout the rest of that weekend for putting me through that movie.

Black-man, we're in complete and utter agreement.

Should have made her let you go anal, as payment for the visual-reaming she made you go through.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Robtard
Black-man, we're in complete and utter agreement.

Should have made her let you go anal, as payment for the visual-reaming she made you go through.

haha, i know, i should'a done that, hu,..instead i'd just leave any room she entered into moments after, without saying anything, while stretching the arms out, yawning and pretending nothings wrong.

that movie did a number on me and i'm still recovering, plant-man,

'thanks babe.'

Robtard
Then by Robtard's account, she owes you some ass and it's time to pay the piper.

What did you find more insulting to the vampire genre, the vegetarianism of the vamps, or them glittering in the sunlight like some disco-ball?

MildPossession
Oo I thought it was soooooooooooooo pretty. The sparkles...

Robtard
Oo I thought it was soooooooooooooo pretty. The sparkles...

Stoker would be stabbing out his eyes with his fountain pen, if he were alive today and saw the glitter.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Robtard
Then by Robtard's account, she owes you some ass and it's time to pay the piper.

What did you find more insulting to the vampire genre, the vegetarianism of the vamps, or them glittering in the sunlight like some disco-ball?

I'm gonna have to go with the diamond shine thing. Man o man.

I remember watching that part and mentally asking "wtf?" while lip syncing "wtf?", lol.

I have no problems with the genre sometimes straying from tradition in films a bit, but twilight has gone beyond just, it's limit as far as the things it did in "Twilight".

But w/e. I mean, it's targeted towards tweens, and not me, and that's what i've been telling myself ever since that tragic day.

What'd you find more insulting?

Robtard
The sparkles, hands down, as that was utterly retarded and clearly aimed at 13 year old girls.

The "I don't kill humans" has been done in the past in vamp movies in regards to vamps trying to be more human; the vegetarian aspect did stretch it, though.

BADGALcharlie26
didn't Kristin Stewart look like she was constipated in the first film god knows what she's gonna look like and act in new moon roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>