Episode 8x17: Hex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hermione7

BruceSkywalker
I'm hopefully this will be a good episode

Kento
Did Chloe just become like Oracle at the end of this episode?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kento
Did Chloe just become like Oracle at the end of this episode?

yes she did

Badabing
Did Chloe just become like Oracle at the end of this episode? That's how I saw it.

Pretty decent episode imo. Looks like the JLA will be showing up at some point. Lois isn't allowed to have a date! uhuh

Mindset
Didn't she use the name Oracle before when she was helping them?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Badabing
That's how I saw it.

Pretty decent episode imo. Looks like the JLA will be showing up at some point. Lois isn't allowed to have a date! uhuh

that would be nice

Kento
That's how I saw it.

Pretty decent episode imo. Looks like the JLA will be showing up at some point. Lois isn't allowed to have a date! uhuh Well if Clark would just man up.

If Lana had never shown up again everything would be fine but no she had to show up again so we all don't forget she's alive and now look Clark just can't give in to Lois.

BruceSkywalker
Well if Clark would just man up.

If Lana had never shown up again everything would be fine but no she had to show up again so we all don't forget she's alive and now look Clark just can't give in to Lois.

i am hoping clark and lois will admit their feeling during the season gfinale

Neo_Version 7

I know this is entirely off-topic but I had no idea anyone knew about Flame of Recca other than me. eek!

Nadare was always one of my favorite dragons.

No, but really. No more emo Clark.

The Pict
Didn't really like this episode. Just another filler. Wish they would progress the Doomsday story more.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't she use the name Oracle before when she was helping them? I thought I heard that...

If Lana had never shown up again everything would be fine but no she had to show up again so we all don't forget she's alive and now look Clark just can't give in to Lois. Agreed.
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i am hoping clark and lois will admit their feeling during the season gfinale He better...or I'll borrow Batman's K nite ring and beat Clark!!!11 durfist
Originally posted by The Pict
Didn't really like this episode. Just another filler. Wish they would progress the Doomsday story more. Oh, you're back....the anti-Lois naysayer. uhuh

stick out tongue

The Pict

Oh, you're back....the anti-Lois naysayer. uhuh

stick out tongue

She's the new Lana. I'm tired of that "will they? won't they?" rubbish! And deep down I know you are too and want her written out of the series as much as me excellent

Kento
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I know this is entirely off-topic but I had no idea anyone knew about Flame of Recca other than me. eek!

Nadare was always one of my favorite dragons.

No, but really. No more emo Clark. lol It's my fave anime. I like Resshin, and Setsuna. Though all of the dragons are cool.

Yea Emo Clark must go away and never return.

hermione7
I don't see a lot of emo clark when he's with lois..
unlike with lana

Badabing
Originally posted by The Pict
She's the new Lana. I'm tired of that "will they? won't they?" rubbish! And deep down I know you are too and want her written out of the series as much as me excellent Blasphemy!!!! 11durfist

Lois is drool.
I agree about the will they won't they stuff though. sad
Originally posted by hermione7
I don't see a lot of emo clark when he's with lois..
unlike with lana Very true.

Neo_Version 7
I'm sorry but this episode was okay up until the ending. Probably one of Smallville's cheesiest moments ever and that's saying a lot.

Badabing
I'm sorry but this episode was okay up until the ending. Probably one of Smallville's cheesiest moments ever and that's saying a lot. Which part was cheesy to you?

Neo_Version 7
If you have to ask then I don't want to offend.

buffywill07
the watchtower thing?

Badabing
If you have to ask then I don't want to offend. The entire show can be rather cheesy. And I don't get offended by people talking about a TV show online........unless you say something bad about Lois! uhuh

laughing out loud

Neo_Version 7
The entire show can be rather cheesy. And I don't get offended by people talking about a TV show online........unless you say something bad about Lois! uhuh

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

In that case, it was Chloe's delivery of the line "Watchtower is officially on-line." I mean she's cheesy by default but this line brought it to a whole new level.

Looking forward to seeing Impulse though. I always considered Run to be one of the coolest episodes ever.

Badabing
laughing out loud

In that case, it was Chloe's delivery of the line "Watchtower is officially on-line." I mean she's cheesy by default but this line brought it to a whole new level.

Looking forward to seeing Impulse though. I always considered Run to be one of the coolest episodes ever. Yeah, that was too much Chloe.

I like when the heroes all get together. I hope this season finishes strong.

hermione7
Chlois theory is now over.. finally..
she has a new role now lolz

rogy31
I thought the end was neat, cause it surprised me. I watch the whole JL unlimited cartoon... (yes 100 episodes of a cartoon...its awesome) anyways, it was neat to see them progressing the relatively low profiled Justice league. lets get wonder woman in there.... but that would prob be too cheesy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.