Mindrape or BFR????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Which is more effective and against whom? Who is the weakest that can shrug off both?

Naija boy
To shrug off BFR u either have to be able to avoid it or have teleportation abilities urself to counter it (that is if its teleportation BFR). Mindrape can be simply overcome with enough mental resistance

Hitman911
I guess I'm wrong if I put mind control and mindrape in the same boat. Cause a lot of hero's have be susceptible to mind control.

TricksterPriest
It's actually harder alot of the time to control someone, than it is to mindrape them.

For example, Batman or Hulk can mindraped, but it's much harder to control them. Not comparing their respective mental strength, just making a generalization. Same thing applies to Superman or Thor.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Hitman911
Which is more effective and against whom? Who is the weakest that can shrug off both?

Mindrape is good against people how have displayed vulnerability or show no obvious immunity to it.

BFR via thrown away - a person that can fly or teleport
BFR via Teleport (or things of that nature) - the person muct have pretty much the same ability to be able to counter it.

IMO If your able enough to do it to your enemy Mindrape. Mentally beating your opponetn is imo better then a "ring out."

Doctor-Alvis
Mindrape is mental BFR.

Hitman911
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It's actually harder alot of the time to control someone, than it is to mindrape them.

For example, Batman or Hulk can mindraped, but it's much harder to control them. Not comparing their respective mental strength, just making a generalization. Same thing applies to Superman or Thor. I tend to think that there are different levels of mindrape/control. Psychic and magical. Superman has been controlled b4. I don't know about Thor....

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Hitman911
I tend to think that there are different levels of mindrape/control. Psychic and magical. Superman has been controlled b4. I don't know about Thor....

Thor has

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.