Kain runs a gauntlet, with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Kain runs the Gauntlet,

http://www.shpil.com/images/kain3.jpg

This is the strongest Kain, using spells from all his games. Kain gains all the powers and abilities of every foe he defeats but not the items in this gauntlet through drinking the blood and draining the soul of the defeated opponent

1. God kratos-

http://www.bdgamers.net/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/godofwar2_kratos_thumbnail.jpg

He is able to transform to huge and smaller sized forms much like Zeus for this debate. He has all his equipment and powers from all the games even those he lost after draining his energy into the BoO.

2. Link-

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/A/AtrumVir/1125037480_link.jpg

Has all the powers and abilities except for the "spell spell"and "full triorce".

3. Dante-

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/devilmaycry/images/thumb/6/63/Dante_4.png/300px-Dante_4.png

DT and Quicksilver like in the game run off the same energy, both are capped at about 10 seconds (prob whats shown in the game anyway) of use.

4.Sephiroth-

http://th01.deviantart.com/fs18/300W/f/2007/143/0/6/FF7_Sephiroth_by_shuangwen.jpg

All his powers and abilities

5. God Kefka

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/7/7e/Dissidia_Kefka_Pallazzo_ex.png

All powers and abilities

6. All of them are brought back by the power of Greyskull and fight on the same Team against Kain, they are allowed 3 hours prep to get to know eachother on fair terms and work out how to use their abilities together but none may use this prep to use any powers. The rule about items is typical here but the characters may interchange their items, Dante may use one of Links weapons, while Sephiroth may be given one of Dantes guns etc etc.

Rules

-Kain is refreshed after each battle obviously, taking the souls and blood of your enemies kinda does that

-This is not a place to debate Kains regulation powers nor canon of his abilities, all of Kains powers seen in all games are considered canon in this thread regardless of your idea on them and his regulation is by definition, the governing/control of magic. If you want to debate Kains regulation or his other powers, please go into another Kain thread.

-All Characters may only use items that they can carry, when you debate fora character, take into account the items you want them to use in the battle. Link would not be able to carry all his items from all his games, neither could Dante or Kratos in a canon battle.

-Try to actually debate, one word posts or antagonisting attacks will be reported immediatley.

The battlefield they fight on is pretty featureless, just an endless desert plain.

Looking at the rules, this thread is not against them, it is under the fair number of opponents a gauntlet may use (5, the maximum is 6)

Phanteros
i know he gets past sephiroth

ScreamPaste
Just take everyone after Link out =P if Kain wins those two fights, and if he beats Kratos their combined power would be rediculous anyway, the rest of the thread is beyond spite. Link, Kratos, and Kain's power all rolled into one?

Phanteros
kekfa is stronger than seph too

Burning thought
I didnt think this gauntlet was that deeply spiteful, surely the final battle with all of them against Kain would even the odds against the fact that he has all of their powers?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
I didnt think this gauntlet was that deeply spiteful, surely the final battle with all of them against Kain would even the odds against the fact that he has all of their powers? yes he basically be the strongest game character alive by time he fights kratos

ScreamPaste
The problem is he fights the strongest characters first, Link and Kratos.. once he has their power, no one else on this list has a chance.

Burning thought
hmm, damn....I thot id made a very interesting and debatable thread cry

Phanteros
if he fought the weakest then it could be. bring raziel to the mix.

Burning thought
Why Raziel? he would certainly fall to Kain if the other characters in this thread do...

Gumachi
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
The problem is he fights the strongest characters first, Link and Kratos.. once he has their power, no one else on this list has a chance.

Dear God, no.

ScreamPaste
What if Raziel and Kain go at it with bloodlust? =P No PIS?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Gumachi
Dear God, no. So Kain with the power of Link AND Kratos could lose to who? O_o

ArtificialGlory
I believe Kain receives weaker variations of his defeated enemies' powers.

Phanteros
raziel gets kratos powers he will be able to combat kain

Gumachi
"Strongest Characters"

Kefka>Seph>Dante>Kratos. IDK about Link or...Kefka>Dante>Seph>Kratos.

Burning thought
hmmm....I dont know, Raziel has his weaknesses, he himself has some good powers and with those of kratos he would be a threat but he would still probably be vulerable to Kains magic powers.

Phanteros
"Strongest Characters"

Kefka>Seph>Dante>Kratos. IDK about Link or...Kratos=link>Dante>kekfa>seph. fixed

ScreamPaste
@ Gumachi: mariofacepalm

I am who I am
Goes down at Kratos...

ThunderGodEneru
Kefka>>Kratos>Dante>Sephiroth. Fixed.

And Kefka is the most powerful person in this thread, easily.

Voyeur
You know who doesn't win? Sephiroth

why does that chode have lightning in your sig around him if he's about thunder?...

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Voyeur
You know who doesn't win? Sephiroth

why does that chode have lightning in your sig around him if he's about thunder?... Because the quote from him was "I am Thunder" from the manga and because he uses lightning as an offense?

And he would beat up Link btw. Just wanted to point that out.

Or anyone is this thread for that matter.

Voyeur
lol One Piece characters. Obvious art style is obvious. Show's almost as bad ass Naruto. Repetitive, with out end.

But using Lightning isn't to be thunder :/

And I dgaf about Link's wins. My fanboyism lies with in Sheik in the gaming world. Tetsuo Shima from Akira and Kurono from GantZ in manga.

ThunderGodEneru
lol I don't care about gay One Piece characters. Obvious art style is obvious. Show's almost as bad ass Naruto. Repetitive, with out end.

But using Lightning isn't to be thunder :/

And I dgaf about Link's wins. My fanboyism lies with in Sheik in the gaming world. Tetsuo Shima from Akira and Kurono from GantZ in manga. One Piece as bad as Naruto? Your opinion is automatically irrelevant now. One Piece is the best out of all the main Shounen animes out now, better than Naruto and Bleach a hundred-fold. And if you think it is repetive, you are wrong, and your opinion is shit. Never let someone tell you there is no such thing as a bad opinion.

2. When you can transform this gibberish into a coherent sentence I shall address it.

3. Sure you don't.

ScreamPaste
He's srsly a Sheik fan, he's been plotting her respect thread for a week now no expression

ThunderGodEneru
Why should Zelda get another respect thread? no expression

Voyeur
*rolls eyes* If you only knew half the stuff I actually say to the Link mains, kek.

I've explained myself in another thread. I am a troll, except for when I'm trolling.

Akira: the 1988 animated film that was ground breaking to the anime scene in the United States.
It was first a 6 book Graphic Novel each pages reaching 200-300+.

It's really spectacular.

GantZ is a semi-new Dark Horse title, and Kei Kurono is a character in it. The story is far to complicated to even explain but if you like F'you cliche stories I'll link to a free reading manga index.

As for any and all Shounen titles, including the ones mentioned of Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. I think they're all dreadful. A story that does not end, that has no resolution, can never be reflected upon and seen as good. It just continues to grow and repeat and become a real piece of shit. It goes into the DBZ syndrome.

If you like it, that's cool, respects. That's your opinion, and mine is the above.

Ohh. And I said, Lightning and being able to use it, wouldn't coorliate or make sense that one is Thunder. Thunder is the sound produced from it you know? So he should say I am Lightning and Thunder, or something to that effect. If he controlled the sound of thunder, then it would make sense. But this is the same case and a mistake made by Japan often, since ThunderBolt is a move that uses electricity and lightning but it's titled Thunder.

Any way.

ArtificialGlory
Any kind of anime/mange leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Also: http://www.mbcboats.com/fbbuploads/1207317054-thread_direction.gif

ScreamPaste
..That picture is made of so much win. I demand it enter the gauntlet.

ThunderGodEneru
*rolls eyes* If you only knew half the stuff I actually say to the Link mains, kek.

I've explained myself in another thread. I am a troll, except for when I'm trolling.

Akira: the 1988 animated film that was ground breaking to the anime scene in the United States.
It was first a 6 book Graphic Novel each pages reaching 200-300+.

It's really spectacular.

GantZ is a semi-new Dark Horse title, and Kei Kurono is a character in it. The story is far to complicated to even explain but if you like F'you cliche stories I'll link to a free reading manga index.

As for any and all Shounen titles, including the ones mentioned of Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. I think they're all dreadful. A story that does not end, that has no resolution, can never be reflected upon and seen as good. It just continues to grow and repeat and become a real piece of shit. It goes into the DBZ syndrome.

If you like it, that's cool, respects. That's your opinion, and mine is the above. 1. Show scans or it didn't happen.

2. You are a troll, except when you are trolling? Lul wut?

3. ...I never said anything about Akira.

4. Or GantZ.

5. Bleach and Naruto, I can completely understand your reasoning for this conclusion. One Piece however, I cannot. One Piece has a coherent plot and actually continually develops characters instead of only focusing on like three at a time. From your description, it just sounds like you dislike long-running animes.

Watchmen is better than any form of fiction named in this thread though. Fo rellz.

ScreamPaste
Voy's a comic nerd like myself, he worships the Comedian.

On topic, if Kain gains the power of the first two, no one in this thread can stop him. So let's hope Kratos stakes him or something.

Phanteros
on topic please and One piece>Naruto

Phanteros
i love Rorschach

ThunderGodEneru
Voy's a comic nerd like myself, he worships the Comedian.

On topic, if Kain gains the power of the first two, no one in this thread can stop him. So let's hope Kratos stakes him or something. Comedian should be the president of the United States of America. He's a pretty cool guy, he kills pregnant women and doesn't afraid of anything.

I guarantee Kefka will.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Comedian should be the president of the United States of America. He's a pretty cool guy, he kills pregnant women and doesn't afraid of anything.

I guarantee Kefka will. or he won't

Voyeur
what powers is Kratos allowed? aka what is his strongest moment of canon form where he can lay the rape?

yeah, Comedian...dude...haha..for real, Eddie Blake is such an amazing character I can't even fathom that he actually exists. My 2nd favorite in there is Dr. Manhattan. I don't care for anyone else and I don't understand the mad boner for Rorshach.

and the longest anime I liked is Yu-Yu-Hakusho, I have all 112 episodes. But you can't say an Anime is long running, if it's not ending. Hakusho actually ends, and with a great one too. I like that Yusuke looses.

scans aren't the 100% proof any more, we need cut scenes of things. Terry says Cut scenes are god/100% proof. Hell a full movie if you can get one. kek and yeah, troll but not when trolling XD paradox

some one said Kain just gets lesser versions of his opponents powers, so if that is true he wouldn't be to godly even if he managed to defeat Kratos.

Phanteros
what powers is Kratos allowed? aka what is his strongest moment of canon form where he can lay the rape?

yeah, Comedian...dude...haha..for real, Eddie Blake is such an amazing character I can't even fathom that he actually exists. My 2nd favorite in there is Dr. Manhattan. I don't care for anyone else and I don't understand the mad boner for Rorshach.

and the longest anime I liked is Yu-Yu-Hakusho, I have all 112 episodes. But you can't say an Anime is long running, if it's not ending. Hakusho actually ends, and with a great one too. I like that Yusuke looses.

scans aren't the 100% proof any more, we need cut scenes of things. Terry says Cut scenes are god/100% proof. Hell a full movie if you can get one. kek and yeah, troll but not when trolling XD paradox

some one said Kain just gets lesser versions of his opponents powers, so if that is true he wouldn't be to godly even if he managed to defeat Kratos. you bastard.

Phanteros
sorry that slipped

Voyeur
because you want some Rorcawk =P

ScreamPaste
I like Rorschach and the Comedian, I think Dr Manhattan is too restrained with his godly powers, I personally would rearrange everyone around me anyway I saw fit.

I just don't like that everyone likes Rorschach. <_<

Eh, if Kain doesn't get a significant boost from beating them this is less rediculous.

ThunderGodEneru

some one said Kain just gets lesser versions of his opponents powers, so if that is true he wouldn't be to godly even if he managed to defeat Kratos. 1. God I think.

2. Eddie Blake is my favorite character in the series, and one of the greatest characters ever, despite his death like two pages in lol. Rorschach, well the main reason people like him is his badassery, however I like him for the deeper parts of his character.

3. Cannot diss that, YYH is an all-time great. And there is a difference between not ending and not ended.

4. Terry isn't the brightest bulb in the knife-drawer.

5. Maybe.

But let me warn everyone here.

You will not convince BT, who believes Kain would stomps beings such as Pyron, that Kain loses.

ScreamPaste
Rorschach and the Comedian are the two best developed characters, imho. Which is indeed hilarious as Eddie dies so early =P He's an ironicly deep character.

..Kain has blood siphon.

Gumachi
Fixed.

And Kefka is the most powerful person in this thread, easily.

You think Kratos beats Seph, beat looses to Dante? And Seph is WAY more powerful than Kratos.

ThunderGodEneru
You think Kratos beats Seph, beat looses to Dante? And Seph is WAY more powerful than Kratos. Kratos is far superior to Sephiroth.

And Dante is superior to him as well, but under Kratos.

Phanteros
i smell silver hair wars

ScreamPaste
Kratos is far superior to Sephiroth.

And Dante is superior to him as well, but under Kratos. Tell that to Wil and Terry. Q-Q

But yeah, I smell a thread.

Gumachi
Kratos is far superior to Sephiroth.

And Dante is superior to him as well, but under Kratos.

Not the way I see it, but that's just me.

How is he under Kratos?

Phanteros

How is he under Kratos? i see them on par with eachother

Gumachi
I see Dante slighty better than Kratos and I could give my reasons why.

ThunderGodEneru

How is he under Kratos? Sephiroth is weaker, is not too fast for Kratos, is less powerful, less durable, and has worse weapons.

Phanteros
Sephiroth is weaker, is not too fast for Kratos, is less powerful, less durable, and has worse weapons. he does have NL

Phanteros
but that's the only reason why he will win

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Phanteros
he does have NL Which has never done a Goddamn thing.

Phanteros
Which has never done a Goddamn thing. tell that to the seph morons

Burning thought

But let me warn everyone here.

You will not convince BT, who believes Kain would stomps beings such as Pyron, that Kain loses.

Thats just you hating on me because I dont love Pyron as much as you do. Youll find a contradiction to your last statement in me conceding that Kain loses in my first response in the Kain vs Apprentice thread.....

Pyron is very vulerable, he has zero resistances to magic powers, since a lot of the gaming universe use a lot of magic powers, Pyron is not as invicnbile as you would like to belive.

AWLKAL
Kain runs the Gauntlet,

This is the strongest Kain, using spells from all his games. Kain gains all the powers and abilities of every foe he defeats but not the items in this gauntlet through drinking the blood and draining the soul of the defeated opponent

1. God kratos-

He is able to transform to huge and smaller sized forms much like Zeus for this debate. He has all his equipment and powers from all the games even those he lost after draining his energy into the BoO.

2. Link-

Has all the powers and abilities except for the "spell spell"and "full triorce".

3. Dante-

DT and Quicksilver like in the game run off the same energy, both are capped at about 10 seconds (prob whats shown in the game anyway) of use.

4.Sephiroth-

All his powers and abilities

5. God Kefka

All powers and abilities

6. All of them are brought back by the power of Greyskull and fight on the same Team against Kain, they are allowed 3 hours prep to get to know eachother on fair terms and work out how to use their abilities together but none may use this prep to use any powers. The rule about items is typical here but the characters may interchange their items, Dante may use one of Links weapons, while Sephiroth may be given one of Dantes guns etc etc.

Rules

-Kain is refreshed after each battle obviously, taking the souls and blood of your enemies kinda does that

-This is not a place to debate Kains regulation powers nor canon of his abilities, all of Kains powers seen in all games are considered canon in this thread regardless of your idea on them and his regulation is by definition, the governing/control of magic. If you want to debate Kains regulation or his other powers, please go into another Kain thread.

-All Characters may only use items that they can carry, when you debate fora character, take into account the items you want them to use in the battle. Link would not be able to carry all his items from all his games, neither could Dante or Kratos in a canon battle.

-Try to actually debate, one word posts or antagonisting attacks will be reported immediatley.

The battlefield they fight on is pretty featureless, just an endless desert plain.

Looking at the rules, this thread is not against them, it is under the fair number of opponents a gauntlet may use (5, the maximum is 6)
Why the crap did you put link in there?

I say Kain possibly goes down at Kratos/Kefka/Sephiroth. Possibly Dante if he's maxed out, otherwise he may clear.

Burning thought
"sigh", if you read some of the Link threads around here youll find hes pretty damn powerful. And I highly doubt it, Sephiroth is the lowest on here imo, Kefka despite not knowing much about him doesnt seem to great either considering asking for feats for him in another thread left me with little to work with and some assumptions from his fans. Kratos is powerful but he has many disadvantages, mainly his speed and how most of Kains powers could annhilate him fairly easily since he has few-none magical resistances.

Terryc250

Wow, are you on something? Can you quote me saying anything even remotely similar to "cut scenes are god/100% proof"?

No you can't, in threads YOU were the one who brought up "cutscenes" I never once mentioned it.

I asked for evidence, thats all. Evidence can be Text within the plot, Statements, scans, and cutscenes.

Stating Link can dodge all of Majora's whips because you did in your player controlled gameplay is NOT evidence.

It's funny how you jump in everyones bandwagon everytime i put down a character you adore. All I did was ask you to show me Ganon doing something, you purposely ignore it like usual.

And now you jump in the anti-Sephiroth bandwagon again, which is funny because the last time i was here you said Chaos Vincent stomps out Dante, Sephiroth > Dante as well.

This anti-Sephiroth bandwagon is played out.

Terryc250
Which has never done a Goddamn thing.
Lifestream was capable of disintegrating meteor remember? It destroyed sephiroth body when he first jumped in. Ruvie was exposed to it and died instantly when the first form of NL came to Midgar when it stopped meteor. Denzel just being by Ruvie's body was contracted with geostigma. Obviously it can harm people, even Sephiroths sword is made by the NL.

Burning thought
Although would you claim his sword has the same damaging properties as the lifestream?

Terryc250
Don't know, there's no statement. The lifestream changes forms.

ArtificialGlory
Although would you claim his sword has the same damaging properties as the lifestream?

Well, Cloud got stabbed with the sword in the shoulder and didn't die.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Well, Cloud got stabbed with the sword in the shoulder and didn't die. also his buster sword wasn't disintegrated from the impacts.

Ultimate Wil
If Kain somehow beats God Kratos, then he walks in the park against everyone else and wins.

Burning thought
hm I should have added harder opponents, or perhaps taken away Kains "ability" gain.

Gumachi
'Cept Dante.

ThunderGodEneru
Thats just you hating on me because I dont love Pyron as much as you do. Youll find a contradiction to your last statement in me conceding that Kain loses in my first response in the Kain vs Apprentice thread.....

Pyron is very vulerable, he has zero resistances to magic powers, since a lot of the gaming universe use a lot of magic powers, Pyron is not as invicnbile as you would like to belive. 1. Sure thing Tom.

2. Magic powers? There is no difference between magic and any other source of power, saying "It's Majik!" is not a viable debating tactic. Kain has not proven to be immune to any of Pyron's powers, only Pyron's powers are actually efficent to use against Kain.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Terryc250
It's funny how you jump in everyones bandwagon everytime i put down a character you adore. All I did was ask you to show me Ganon doing something, you purposely ignore it like usual.

And now you jump in the anti-Sephiroth bandwagon again, which is funny because the last time i was here you said Chaos Vincent stomps out Dante, Sephiroth > Dante as well.

This anti-Sephiroth bandwagon is played out. Bandwagon? You're generally not very smart, so I generally ignore most you say. Show Ganon doing something? Cannot recall.

I have always been on the "anti-Sephiroth bandwagon" jack. And you are using the idiotic and infamous A>B>C logic tactic, do not do it, and by feats Chaos and Omega>>>Sephiroth, not my fault the FFVII writers you love so much have no friggin concept of continuity.

Burning thought
1. Sure thing Tom.

2. Magic powers? There is no difference between magic and any other source of power, saying "It's Majik!" is not a viable debating tactic. Kain has not proven to be immune to any of Pyron's powers, only Pyron's powers are actually efficent to use against Kain.

1. Relax Violent2Dope

2. Its a diffrent degree of power, thinking just becaue someone can survive a physical punch doesnt mean they have the same resistance to fire, lightning, ice, or curses, or mind powers or illusions or having your soul ripped out etc etc

ThunderGodEneru
Lifestream was capable of disintegrating meteor remember? It destroyed sephiroth body when he first jumped in. Ruvie was exposed to it and died instantly when the first form of NL came to Midgar when it stopped meteor. Denzel just being by Ruvie's body was contracted with geostigma. Obviously it can harm people, even Sephiroths sword is made by the NL. The entire Lifestream backed by the will of Aerith, who in death is incredibly powerful.

The Nega Lifestream is a pitiful amount of power compared to the whole thing.

Ruvie is a normal human.

Sephiroth's sword is a solid weapon which has feats, and even then, it has never harmed anyone of signifigant durability.

Voyeur

Burning thought
Kain doesnt drain magic but for the sake of lulz can you show me that weird thing you mentioned, what is Chateau Romani

And you still cannot live while having your blood sprayed around like firtaliser, soon any Strength or speed advantage Link had will be Kains as well.

Phanteros
Kain doesnt drain magic but for the sake of lulz can you show me that weird thing you mentioned, what is Chateau Romani

And you still cannot live while having your blood sprayed around like firtaliser, soon any Strength or speed advantage Link had will be Kains as well. i thought Kain gets one of the opponent's best ability

Burning thought
He gains all of them, see the first sentence of the OP

Terryc250
Bandwagon? You're generally not very smart, so I generally ignore most you say. Show Ganon doing something? Cannot recall.

I have always been on the "anti-Sephiroth bandwagon" jack. And you are using the idiotic and infamous A>B>C logic tactic, do not do it, and by feats Chaos and Omega>>>Sephiroth, not my fault the FFVII writers you love so much have no friggin concept of continuity.
Right, I can say that about you as well.

Everytime you try to say Zant does this and that, Ganon does this and that. I ask you to show me, you disappear.

Like it or not A>B>C logic works over 90% of the time. And rarely fails, I can give you probably 200 times it has worked, and i bet you can't even name 10 times it has failed.

In terms of feats Chaos/Omega is not > Sephiroth. I've numerously given you reason after reason why Sephiroth has done much more then them, and is capable of doing much more then them. Yet you ignore it because you're blinded by your bandwagon's ideology.

Me, being a fan of the FF7 compilation, reading the guides, playing just about every FF7 game, except the cellphone game one. In my opinion, I agree with the words the creators have said. So whos side holds more weight? The creators and mine, or yours?

.. Where the hell did you get that from? When has Aeris had "will" to make the lifestream more powerful then it is? If she led the lifestream, that's all she did. She didn't amp it up with some power.

The whole thing wasn't what disintegrated meteor.

And? The fact is NL is harmful. Portion of the lifestream was capable of disintegrating Meteor. Sephiroth's NL is atleast capable of harming physical beings. Again, if we look at the fact Sephiroths sword was made out of a bit of the lifestream yet is able to chop columns of concrete and buildings while lighting them ablaze, how much damage could a metropolis city worth of the NL do?

Also keep in mind that Ruvie who was exposed to the NL had black fluid running out of all the holes in her remains, Denzel being close to Ruvies body was contracted with Geostigma. Being attacked by NL can very well infect a person body with J-cells/Geostigma.

Voyeur

And you still cannot live while having your blood sprayed around like firtaliser, soon any Strength or speed advantage Link had will be Kains as well.

I don't think you understand, blood is only important because it carries oxygen and other nutrients. If a person has other means of an infinite oxygen supply, then blood becomes void.

And now, what? Kain doesn't "drain" magic but what does he do? He can just magically shut it off now? Bull. I read up on it and it's obvious he is the guardian to the pillar of Balance. Who Regulate Magic. Balance & Regulate, when used together in that obvious context, is meant to make sure there is an even steady flow of magic. Even if, he could control it, what? he has to take it away or cut it off at some source, but how can he do that to an infinite supply and unending source? He couldn't, it'd be a paradox and infinite.

He'd be able to take Link's normal Hylian strength and speed advantages, but not the items he obtains. Items don't contain blood in which to offer up their power.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Chateau_Romani

when you play the game Majora's Mask you have 72 hours to complete the game before the Moon Crashes. If you were to drink at 12:00 AM on the 1st day it will last till your final fight against Majora and then the game ends. So it's obvious that when drank it would be able to supply a person with infinite source of magic.

Phanteros

Everytime you try to say Zant does this and that, Ganon does this and that. I ask you to show me, you disappear.

Like it or not A>B>C logic works over 90% of the time. And rarely fails, I can give you probably 200 times it has worked, and i bet you can't even name 10 times it has failed.

In terms of feats Chaos/Omega is not > Sephiroth. I've numerously given you reason after reason why Sephiroth has done much more then them, and is capable of doing much more then them. Yet you ignore it because you're blinded by your bandwagon's ideology.

Me, being a fan of the FF7 compilation, reading the guides, playing just about every FF7 game, except the cellphone game one. In my opinion, I agree with the words the creators have said. So whos side holds more weight? The creators and mine, or yours?

.. Where the hell did you get that from? When has Aeris had "will" to make the lifestream more powerful then it is? If she led the lifestream, that's all she did. She didn't amp it up with some power.

And? The fact is NL is harmful. Portion of the lifestream was capable of disintegrating Meteor. Sephiroth's NL is atleast capable of harming physical beings. Again, if we look at the fact Sephiroths sword was made out of a bit of the lifestream yet is able to chop columns of concrete and buildings while lighting them ablaze, how much damage could a metropolis city worth of the NL do?

Also keep in mind that Ruvie who was exposed to the NL had black fluid running out of all the holes in her remains, Denzel being close to Ruvies body was contracted with Geostigma. Being attacked by NL can very well infect a person body with J-cells/Geostigma. What about people who has a great immune system or those who survived weren't killed off instantly? this information will be very helpful because the only ones that seem to die faster are mostly kids who's systems aren't very good.

Burning thought
I don't think you understand, blood is only important because it carries oxygen and other nutrients. If a person has other means of an infinite oxygen supply, then blood becomes void.

And now, what? Kain doesn't "drain" magic but what does he do? He can just magically shut it off now? Bull. I read up on it and it's obvious he is the guardian to the pillar of Balance. Who Regulate Magic. Balance & Regulate, when used together in that obvious context, is meant to make sure there is an even steady flow of magic. Even if, he could control it, what? he has to take it away or cut it off at some source, but how can he do that to an infinite supply and unending source? He couldn't, it'd be a paradox and infinite.

He'd be able to take Link's normal Hylian strength and speed advantages, but not the items he obtains. Items don't contain blood in which to offer up their power.

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Chateau_Romani

when you play the game Majora's Mask you have 72 hours to complete the game before the Moon Crashes. If you were to drink at 12:00 AM on the 1st day it will last till your final fight against Majora and then the game ends. So it's obvious that when drank it would be able to supply a person with infinite source of magic.

That tunic doesnt say it gives him infnite Oxygen, it just says it lets him breathe underwater. Theres a diffrence, because being able to breathe underwater is the lack of requirement for Oxygen.

HIs role is to balance everyone in Nosgoth, his power he has to balance is regulation, but he never followed his role in the beginning of the games canon, hes not likely to do it against Link, certainly not going to reserve himself in any way, shape or form. And you can break an infnite source, by cutting off the source. If you had a jet of water that fired its supply round a circuit and back to itself, starting the water around again. Its infnite, but you can smash/block the entrance..stopping the circuit.

Items "should" have blood for lulz....but no they dont... sad

Although thats an assumption, you cant assume it will go on forever especially when it actually states "for three days". You cant blame the game lasting that long for it not being longer.

Voyeur
But you can assume that Kain is able to rupture hearts and cause cardiac arrest even though he isn't capable of doing that with in the game? Please. Do not squander me with hopes of romantics to make Kain be able to break out of game mechanics and Link not too. You're not Terry and I like debating with you.

The Chateau Romani can bless you with infinite magic the entire start of game play through out the end. It's obvious that if you'd continue to go on and play that your Magic would become unyielding.

Water isn't infinite. It has to come from some where actually, and you can find that point and cut it off. But where are you going to find this source? It's just there. In Existence. Flowing through the Hero and allowing him to use his magic with out consequence.

So, Magic Cape. Spells, etc. Composite Link w/ out spell or full triforce.

As for the Blue Tunic/Zora Tunic or Zora Armor. I'd have to supply you with more detail in which they're capable of and then go into detail of how Fish and other things breathe under water.

Burning thought
But you can assume that Kain is able to rupture hearts and cause cardiac arrest even though he isn't capable of doing that with in the game? Please. Do not squander me with hopes of romantics to make Kain be able to break out of game mechanics and Link not too. You're not Terry and I like debating with you.

The Chateau Romani can bless you with infinite magic the entire start of game play through out the end. It's obvious that if you'd continue to go on and play that your Magic would become unyielding.

Water isn't infinite. It has to come from some where actually, and you can find that point and cut it off. But where are you going to find this source? It's just there. In Existence. Flowing through the Hero and allowing him to use his magic with out consequence.

So, Magic Cape. Spells, etc. Composite Link w/ out spell or full triforce.

As for the Blue Tunic/Zora Tunic or Zora Armor. I'd have to supply you with more detail in which they're capable of and then go into detail of how Fish and other things breathe under water.

I dont assume, Kain can move blood, simple as that, ime not assuming anything anymore than it is to assume Link can actually do sword moves outside the linear direct patterns shown in the games. A man who slashes left can aslo slash right, a guy who can pour blood through veins out of a man, can also decide to move it down into the heart or otherwise. But the Tunic does not necesserily give Oxygen, certainly not in the form of the bloods intake, being given Oxygen through a rebreather to live under water is adding Oxygen to the blood itself, not making that person not require blood.

But the source you provided states that it does give you enough magic for 3 days, its milk that increases your stamina.

The source enters Link, where the source is from is irrelvent, like an umbilical cord from a mother to her baby, you dont have to find the source of it, slicing it anywhere would sever teh cord.

Maybe but youd still be running along a thin line if you think just because he is wearing a tunic he can survive having blood flooded out of him. The rupturing alone would probably kill him and blood isnt "just" an Oxygen source, it moves salt which is important for energy as well I belive.

Terryc250
What about people who has a great immune system or those who survived weren't killed off instantly? this information will be very helpful because the only ones that seem to die faster are mostly kids who's systems aren't very good.
The only people who were killed off instantly are the people were were directly exposed to the lifestream as it was attacking Meteor.

Lots of people were infected by the geostigma, they weren't directly exposed to the lifestream but they were in the area, most of those people were children because yeah, they have weaker immune systems. However, if you're directly attacked by the lifestream itself and the actual Jenova cells go into your body, chances are, you're infected. Cloud for example had Geostigma.

Geostigma is also most likely the disease Jenova released 2000 years prior to the game that wiped out the entire Cetra race. Although Sephiroth wasn't alive when the epidemic took place, once he was revived, it showed Denzel and he was acting strange, breathing heavy and had his face in his hands.

Phanteros
The only people who were killed off instantly are the people were were directly exposed to the lifestream as it was attacking Meteor.

Lots of people were infected by the geostigma, they weren't directly exposed to the lifestream but they were in the area, most of those people were children because yeah, they have weaker immune systems. However, if you're directly attacked by the lifestream itself and the actual Jenova cells go into your body, chances are, you're infected. Cloud for example had Geostigma.

Geostigma is also most likely the disease Jenova released 2000 years prior to the game that wiped out the entire Cetra race. Although Sephiroth wasn't alive when the epidemic took place, once he was revived, it showed Denzel and he was acting strange, breathing heavy and had his face in his hands. then how come it took another 2000 years for it to become a epidemic to Humans?

Voyeur
/sigh w/e I'm done with these Link debates if people can't have common sense.

3 days because the game lasts 3 days.

If you drank the milk in OoT, or ALtTP then it'd last you for the entire game play. It gives Link an infinite magic supply.

but yeah, I'm done with these kids. Kek.

And in my original post I agreed the Blue Tunic thing doesn't have to be taken into consideration. But Chateau Romani and Magic cape, is all this Link would need.

Terryc250
then how come it took another 2000 years for it to become a epidemic to Humans?
Because last few remaining Cetra sealed off Jenova. The epidemic was gone. Jenova was dead. No will of Jenova, no Geostigma. It wasn't until Sephiroth became the newest form of Jenova's evolution, that the epidemic returned.

ThunderGodEneru

Also keep in mind that Ruvie who was exposed to the NL had black fluid running out of all the holes in her remains, Denzel being close to Ruvies body was contracted with Geostigma. Being attacked by NL can very well infect a person body with J-cells/Geostigma. 1. Only I am intelligent. That's the difference.

2. What? I have provided proof countless times on both of them, in your presence or not, I cannot recall, and there is more to debating than demanding video after video of proof. But revive whatever thread it was and fine, I'll get some vids.

3. No it doesn't actually. Different characters have different powersets which can give them advantages over different characters. I don't need to name shit, you're committing a logical fallacy.

4. Yes, they are. Chaos is faster, easily, by feats, and Omega is far stronger by virtue of size, much more durable with his shield, and more powerful. You have named SHIT to explain why Sephiroth is more powerful than a being who can take the entire Lifestream of the planet in no time and fly and create life on another planet.

5. Do not get me wrong, make a Sephiroth vs. Chaos or Omega thread and I am forced to say Sephiroth wins, I will not say it paired against other characters though.

This is what happens when you milk a series, the continuity goes to shit.

6. I never said that. no expression She did manage to control it in the defense against Meteor though.

7. I just looked it up, apparently, it was Aeris controlling the Lifestream which blocked Meteor and then Holy being brought back to full power that destroyed it. And it is STILL far more vast than the NL.

8. Large portion of the Lifestream, and Holy. Physical beings...Who are weak. Does that mean it can harm the people people have claimed it can, like Kratos, Demitri, or Jedah? Hahaha no. Sephiroth's sword has his own force backing it up, and it is solidified and condensed compared to the gaseous NL.

9. A weak person. In this case a kid.

Terryc250

If you drank the milk in OoT, or ALtTP then it'd last you for the entire game play. It gives Link an infinite magic supply.

And in my original post I agreed the Blue Tunic thing doesn't have to be taken into consideration. But Chateau Romani and Magic cape, is all this Link would need.

Umm statements > gameplay.

If it's stated to last 3 days, then it doesn't matter how long it lasts in gameplay. Remember, gameplay isn't always accurate.

ScreamPaste
It's not stated how long it lasts but it lasts atleast three days, this is obvious..

Voyeur
3 Days is 72 Hours.

You drink the Milk at 12:00 AM 1st day
The Clock Tower Opens 12:00 AM 3rd day

well what do you know, that' 3 days. And guess what? your magic is still going infinitely strong. I'm sorry but I played the game, have you? No? Okay, awesome. Even after the 12:00 AM 1st day to 12:00 AM 3rd day, there is a clock that counts down 10 minutes, that 10 minute over limit shows the 72 hours are over. And you still have your infinite magic while walking around the field and fighting in the sub dungeons in the pocket universe, and when you fight & defeat Majora.

I'm sorry but Chateau Romani is indeed an infinite source of Magic supply for Link. The word infinite exists for a reason. infinite source, cutting it off would do what? and where exactly can you cut it off? It's meant to go for ever.

Any way. After seeing an imbeciles response in an Anime/Manga versus and that people think anyone in the Bleach Universe can compare to Yusuke, along with other peoples complete and utter lack of common sense, in here as well, these debates will never end. The intelligent people will give facts and proofs and the morons will go "lol no U".

Terryc250
1. Only I am intelligent. That's the difference.

2. What? I have provided proof countless times on both of them, in your presence or not, I cannot recall, and there is more to debating than demanding video after video of proof. But revive whatever thread it was and fine, I'll get some vids.

3. No it doesn't actually. Different characters have different powersets which can give them advantages over different characters. I don't need to name shit, you're committing a logical fallacy.

4. Yes, they are. Chaos is faster, easily, by feats, and Omega is far stronger by virtue of size, much more durable with his shield, and more powerful. You have named SHIT to explain why Sephiroth is more powerful than a being who can take the entire Lifestream of the planet in no time and fly and create life on another planet.

5. Do not get me wrong, make a Sephiroth vs. Chaos or Omega thread and I am forced to say Sephiroth wins, I will not say it paired against other characters though.

This is what happens when you milk a series, the continuity goes to shit.

6. I never said that. no expression She did manage to control it in the defense against Meteor though.

7. I just looked it up, apparently, it was Aeris controlling the Lifestream which blocked Meteor and then Holy being brought back to full power that destroyed it. And it is STILL far more vast than the NL.

8. Large portion of the Lifestream, and Holy. Physical beings...Who are weak. Does that mean it can harm the people people have claimed it can, like Kratos, Demitri, or Jedah? Hahaha no. Sephiroth's sword has his own force backing it up, and it is solidified and condensed compared to the gaseous NL.

9. A weak person. In this case a kid.

1. Right, you have your opinion on yourself, as do I of myself. Saying you're intelligent, and so & so is not doesn't make you right.

2. Alright, go re-read the Chaos Vincent thread and find the parts where i ask you for proof.

3. And if one character can triumph over one characters powersets, and defeat that character. While another character fails to defeat it, and loses the fight. Chances are the character most superior would beat the lower inferior character.

The only time there is special occaions where A>B>C doesn't work, is if there is a specific weakness one character has of another. Say Super>Batman>Kryptoniteman>Superman. Other then those kind of special cases, A>B>C generally works.

4. Chaos is hardly faster. Sephiroth put up a barrier which took a Midgar destroying attack. Sephiroth held Holy with his will, he has the Negative Lifestream. Omega/Chaos are at a disadvantage.

5. No, it's because you underrate Sephiroth, and deny his feats. If you would accept them, then you would be on the same side of opinion as both me and the creators.

6. It's still the lifestream, she just guided it. Just as Sephiroth has influence over his own.

7. The negative lifestream is also more harmful then the regular lifestream because it is tainted with Jenova cells. A portion aided in the destruction of Meteor, and Sephiroth has ATLEAST enough NL to cover the entire skies of Midgar, in which you can even see midgar from space. Yet you think it won't be harmful for any of these characters? Don't be blinded by your anti ideology please.

8. Right, and i bet you would claim the NL wouldn't harm Omega weapon and Chaos either? The lifestream isn't "gaseous" (don't know where you got that from) It's a stream, that can be physical as it was helping with the destruction of Meteor. Yes Sephiroth used his NL sword with force, but the NL being controlled by Sephiroths will also has alot of force as well. See, this is the kind of attempts at downplaying Sephiroth which makes people have a different opinion on the creators words themselves. If people just accepted Sephiroths power, they would be on the same side as the creators.

9. Ruvie is an adult, and was simply exposed to the lifestream not even attacking her, just simply exposed to it. If the entire NL attacked a person, it would be a different story. And even if somehow the person survived, he would most likely have lots of J-cells infected into their body.

ScreamPaste
Unless he IS right.

Not only is this false, bad, and .. bad, but.. Batman beats Superman down in the canon.

This proves Seph is faster? Infact, show any?

laughing

I think you're more biased in Seph's favour than anyone can be biased against him.

Also, proof the NL is more damaging? what's special about it other than that little geostigma/cold/flu that doesn't devlop immediately and didn't kill Cloud before Cloud could lolomnislash Seph?

Terryc250
Shush, you're obviously just mad because you got shut down in the other thread. Sephiroth > Link. Don't cry over it.

Umm no, batman does not beat superman.

When did i say Sephiroth is faster? Learn to read? Go back to the other thread when i said Sephiroth is about a hundred times faster then Link, then showed you a video.

I'm not biased in Seph's favour, everything i post about him are all facts. It's your anti-Sephiroth bandwagon, that tries to downplay his facts.

And Cloud didn't have Geostigma when he fought Sephiroth dur. When Sephiroth was revived you can see how it affected Denzel.

ScreamPaste
I REST MY CASE! LOL! and furthermore: mariofacepalm

Exackereh! Geostigma has helped Seph when? Infected a powerful being, when? and lol.. You're verrrry proSephbias. Even I admit I'm a Link fan, not a fanboy, but a fan. :P

Terryc250
I REST MY CASE! LOL! and furthermore: mariofacepalm

Exackereh! Geostigma has helped Seph when? Infected a powerful being, when? and lol.. You're verrrry proSephbias. Even I admit I'm a Link fan, not a fanboy, but a fan. :P

Dude, you just said Batman > Superman... I should be the one facepalming, everyone knows PIS aside, Superman > Batman.

Sephiroth was dead when the epidemic was happening? There is no cure for Geostgima except Aeris great gospel. The person will die and merge with Sephiroths lifestream.

LOL

ScreamPaste
Dude, you just said Batman > Superman... I should be the one facepalming, everyone knows PIS aside, Superman > Batman.

Sephiroth was dead when the epidemic was happening? There is no cure for Geostgima except Aeris great gospel. The person will die and merge with Sephiroths lifestream.

In teh comicz, Batman, and Superman, had a fightz, and Batman wonz!

Also, I conclude this to mean; "never.".

Terryc250
Do you know how many times Superman and Batman fought "In teh comicz" ? One fight means shit, obviously PIS helped batman win, or some kind of kryptonite.

ScreamPaste
Do you know how many times Superman and Batman fought "In teh comicz" ? One fight means shit, obviously PIS helped batman win, or some kind of kryptonite.

No johns, Batman came prepared. You expect him to fight someone who's immune to bullets with say.. a pointy stick? =P Smarts count in a fight, and being smart enough to abuse the only weakness your enemy has can win you a fight, and it did. this debunks a>b>c logic.

Phanteros
Do you know how many times Superman and Batman fought "In teh comicz" ? One fight means shit, obviously PIS helped batman win, or some kind of kryptonite. how did you think batman won? jobber aura? no, he beat him with the cheapinite

ThunderGodEneru
Superman has nearly killed Batman. no expression

ScreamPaste
Superman has nearly killed Batman. no expression

<_< But has also lost to Batman. Sh. I was using it to point out the problem with a>b>c. It doesn't take into accoutn the difference between characters. If one can go get kyptonite, he can beat superman, who obviously trumps Hulk, but Hulk can trump kryptonite guy.

Voyeur
In sheer strength, Hulk, would destroy the majority of the DCU. He's pure raw power. Super Man isn't as strong as Hulk.

ScreamPaste
In sheer strength, but strength isn't everything =P ANYWAY, this has been derailed.

ThunderGodEneru
In sheer strength, Hulk, would destroy the majority of the DCU. He's pure raw power. Super Man isn't as strong as Hulk. Superman is physically stronger than Hulk 95% of the time.

His base level is so much higher it is not funny.

And there are characters in DC who would manhandle Hulk without effort in terms of pure strength.

XanatosForever
Hulk wins all...>.>

Edit: Aww, TGE sniped me sad

Didn't they do a Hulk/Supes crossover? Who won that one?

Phanteros
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Hulk wins all...>.>

Didn't they do a Hulk/Supes crossover? Who won that one? superman. like should be

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Hulk wins all...>.>

Didn't they do a Hulk/Supes crossover? Who won that one? One that I recall had Hulk punching Superman...To no effect, and Superman then knocked him back easily.

Voyeur
last interjection: Super Man's a fagot boy scout.

So what energy does Dante actually use? because would the Chateau Romani be bale to supply him with an unlimited supply as well? Or giving Kratos something to that effect as well.

Gumachi
Nevermind.

Gumachi
In teh comicz, Batman, and Superman, had a fightz, and Batman wonz!

Also, I conclude this to mean; "never.".

Goku>>>>>>Superman>>>>>>>Batman.

Phanteros
Superman>>>>>>Goku>>>>>>>Batman. fixed

Gumachi
Wrong.

ScreamPaste
Batmanwithprep>Superman>goku>Batman

Phanteros
Wrong. i'm right care to debate why you think i'm wrong?

Terryc250
<_< But has also lost to Batman. Sh. I was using it to point out the problem with a>b>c. It doesn't take into accoutn the difference between characters. If one can go get kyptonite, he can beat superman, who obviously trumps Hulk, but Hulk can trump kryptonite guy.
You just made my point more clear. As long as the A doesn't suffer some kind of weakness against C's ability, A>B>C works.

Phanteros
pre crisis superman can sneeze galaxies, juggle planets and move them. what makes you think that some ape will beat him?

Phanteros
You just made my point more clear. As long as the A doesn't suffer some kind of weakness against C's ability, A>B>C works. by plot he lost.

ScreamPaste
You just made my point more clear. As long as the A doesn't suffer some kind of weakness against C's ability, A>B>C works.

lol, you mean different characters abilities matching up differently supports a>b>c? Negative! mariofacepalm

Terryc250
^

No, A>B>C works unless character A, has a weakness to character C. So unless you point out the weakness in there, A>B>C works. Go ahead and tr yto give me 10 examples where A>B>C doesn't work (not due to what i said, weakness).

It's not "fail" because it works ALOT more then 90% of the time. If you can prove me wrong, i'll accept it. So go ahead and try.

Phanteros
^

No, A>B>C works unless character A, has a weakness to character C. So unless you point out the weakness in there, A>B>C works. Go ahead and tr yto give me 10 examples where A>B>C doesn't work (not due to what i said, weakness). just like sephiroth arrogance gainst cloud's will.

there for Cloud>sephiroth

Gumachi
i'm right care to debate why you think i'm wrong?

Because, Superman has nonething on Goku. And I could research some facts.

Phanteros
Because, Superman has nonething on Goku. And I could research some facts. superman sneezed out a galaxy, juggle planets and more them. and that was before the crisis began. he flew straight through them too. goku can't live without oxygen.

ScreamPaste
^

No, A>B>C works unless character A, has a weakness to character C. So unless you point out the weakness in there, A>B>C works. Go ahead and tr yto give me 10 examples where A>B>C doesn't work (not due to what i said, weakness).

It's not "fail" because it works ALOT more then 90% of the time. If you can prove me wrong, i'll accept it. So go ahead and try.

Lol, that statement alone fails hard. Any character who's abilities match up unfavorably to another character's has a weakness.

Voyeur
so back to the gauntlet

Phanteros
yeah. umm, kain wins right?

Gumachi
superman sneezed out a galaxy, juggle planets and more them. and that was before the crisis began. he flew straight through them too. goku can't live without oxygen.

Goku went outside the Earth, if i'm not mistaken.

Phanteros
Goku went outside the Earth, if i'm not mistaken. he never did. goku is no were near the strength of a person who can fly straight through a planet or juggles them and moves them. nor has the durablity of a person who can survive going through a sun.

Gumachi
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=229668

Phanteros
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=229668 what does this have to do with superman?

Terryc250
Lol, that statement alone fails hard. Any character who's abilities match up unfavorably to another character's has a weakness.
Care to provide a couple examples? Unless A has a weakness to C then A would defeat C. And that's a rare case.

Phanteros
look by feats superman can beat goku in many ways

Phanteros
Care to provide a couple examples? Unless A has a weakness to C then A would defeat C. And that's a rare case. such as sephiroth's arrogance being his MAJOR weakness

Voyeur
yeah. umm, kain wins right?
no. Cos Composite link gets Chateau Romani and with magic cape gets unlimited invincibility/invulnerability/ and is intangible.

Chateau Romani. An item in Majora's mask.

which people have been mistaken that it's only usable for 3 days (72 hours)

In the game you can drink the milk starting at
12:00 AM (first day)
12:00 AM (third day)

72 hours have past and the clock tower opens. Then there is 10 minutes to get to the fight with Majora. 12:10 AM. You enter inside the moon and you can stay there for ever and choose to never beat Majora. And all that time, the 10 mins, the being inside, fighting Majora, all that, you still have an infinite magic supplies.

So I'm sorry, it goes beyond a 72 hour time limit and thus it is proof that it is capable of giving an infinite source of magical supply to the drinker. In this case Link, and I'm wondering if he could give this to Kratos since he uses magic as well.

Let's say that Link and Kain's infinite source & regulation draw begin to start on a subset of the real numbers between 0 and 1. Link's starts by any number between 0 and 1, and Kain follows by a number that is bigger than Link's but still less than 1. Then they take turns alternating new numbers that are always between the last two numbers chosen.

A sequence (an) is monotonic increasing if an+1gte an for all n belongs N. s

Link's N1, N2, N3, etc., and Kain's N1, N2, N3, etc.,

0------------------------------------------------------1
the N(s) can be any where between those and equal for example
.23190734486346 ...

.23987932750000 ...

.34576128733518 ...

.23758093475639 ...

The pattern will continue in this way. If Link's converges towards the inside of a subset, Link wins, and if it goes outside the Kain's will become dominate.

There are two ways to show how the other can become dominate then the other and win but what happens is they all counter and neutralize each other. So that implies that the whole interval can't be countable.

You can't cut off infinite at the source, even if I gave the benefit of the doubt to say Kain has that much power to "regulate" magic and make his ability an infinite. It's a stale mate and both can function normally.

Terryc250
such as sephiroth's arrogance being his MAJOR weakness
No, he was only arrogant against Cloud because he hated him, and wanted to torment him for as longas he could. He could've killed him easily if he wanted. It was basically a plot device that the creators had to put on Sephiroth so he could lose to Cloud.

ThunderGodEneru
So I'm sorry, it goes beyond a 72 hour time limit and thus it is proof that it is capable of giving an infinite source of magical supply to the drinker. I lol at this horrendous use of the No-Limits fallacy.

ScreamPaste
Why is someone who's not me awake at 4 am?

Edit: on topic, .. I got nothing, this is like a second spam thread, and Voy can defend his own post, which, no limits fallacy aside, is pretty accurate, it givesa VERY significant magical boost.

ThunderGodEneru
Can't sleep.

ScreamPaste
Lol, same. It's officially 46 hours without, w00t.

Burning thought

Assuming that just because in-game clock tower strikes past 3 days and Link still has infnite magic is not enough to assume he has infnite magic.....that wouldnt be common sense, that would be blind assumption.

Thats no excuse, if the Developers are comedians then fine...but if it lasts 3 days thats the limit, nothing can help you assume its infnite.

Why? whats the feats of the magic cape? you claim link is invulerable but thats a no limits fallacy, what canonic damage has he taken while using it? invisibility is not likely to do him any good at all, apart from the fact all of Kains senses are vastly superior to the typical human so he would likely hear link long before he can use the invisibiliy but Kain can see the Elder God who is an immaterial entity who barely excists on the same plane, yet he can see him where only the dead can.

ArtificialGlory
One thing that the Warcraft Universe has taught us is that there is a very big difference between having access to infinite magic and actually wielding infinite amounts of magic.

Voyeur
Assuming that just because in-game clock tower strikes past 3 days and Link still has infnite magic is not enough to assume he has infnite magic.....that wouldnt be common sense, that would be blind assumption.

Thats no excuse, if the Developers are comedians then fine...but if it lasts 3 days thats the limit, nothing can help you assume its infnite.

Why? whats the feats of the magic cape? you claim link is invulerable but thats a no limits fallacy, what canonic damage has he taken while using it? invisibility is not likely to do him any good at all, apart from the fact all of Kains senses are vastly superior to the typical human so he would likely hear link long before he can use the invisibiliy but Kain can see the Elder God who is an immaterial entity who barely excists on the same plane, yet he can see him where only the dead can.

no. Cos Composite link gets Chateau Romani and with magic cape gets unlimited invincibility/invulnerability/ and is intangible.

Chateau Romani. An item in Majora's mask.

which people have been mistaken that it's only usable for 3 days (72 hours)

In the game you can drink the milk starting at
12:00 AM (first day)
12:00 AM (third day)

72 hours have past and the clock tower opens. Then there is 10 minutes to get to the fight with Majora. 12:10 AM. You enter inside the moon and you can stay there for ever and choose to never beat Majora. And all that time, the 10 mins, the being inside, fighting Majora, all that, you still have an infinite magic supplies.

So I'm sorry, it goes beyond a 72 hour time limit and thus it is proof that it is capable of giving an infinite source of magical supply to the drinker. In this case Link, and I'm wondering if he could give this to Kratos since he uses magic as well.

Let's say that Link and Kain's infinite source & regulation draw begin to start on a subset of the real numbers between 0 and 1. Link's starts by any number between 0 and 1, and Kain follows by a number that is bigger than Link's but still less than 1. Then they take turns alternating new numbers that are always between the last two numbers chosen.

A sequence (an) is monotonic increasing if an+1gte an for all n belongs N. s

Link's N1, N2, N3, etc., and Kain's N1, N2, N3, etc.,

0------------------------------------------------------1
the N(s) can be any where between those and equal for example
.23190734486346 ...

.23987932750000 ...

.34576128733518 ...

.23758093475639 ...

The pattern will continue in this way. If Link's converges towards the inside of a subset, Link wins, and if it goes outside the Kain's will become dominate.

There are two ways to show how the other can become dominate then the other and win but what happens is they all counter and neutralize each other. So that implies that the whole interval can't be countable.

You can't cut off infinite at the source, even if I gave the benefit of the doubt to say Kain has that much power to "regulate" magic and make his ability an infinite. It's a stale mate and both can function normally.
No, what would be common sense is that you can stay the entire span of the rest of the game if you wanted with in the pocket universe. And your magic is still untapped. What don't you guys get? you can QQ all you want about it but it stands, when you drink Chateau Romani, you have infinite magic. I'm sick of this lack of unyielding to the obvious. It's like converting Catholics to Atheism.
As for the Cape. It turns you invisible/invulnerable/intangible. It's feats consist of you can wear it any where and every where, any situation where you should be taking damage, you no longer do. You can use it against bosses, including Ganondorf, and take no damage and be able to walk through them.

I lol at this horrendous use of the No-Limits fallacy.
I'm sorry but that is what the item does. Blame Canon for making the item. It's the equivalent of having a hack to never let your magic drop. Everyone here allows their character to go beyond obvious game mechanics/game play, oh but watch out and god forbid if Link does. So hypocriticial.

ThunderGodEneru
I'm sorry but that is what the item does. Blame Canon for making the item. The item gives him infinite magic for over three days, how much more? We do not know. Yet you are automatically assuming it is inexhaustible which is the usage of the No-Limits fallacy. I find your sense of logic amusing.

Voyeur
The item gives him infinite magic for over three days, how much more? We do not know. Yet you are automatically assuming it is inexhaustible which is the usage of the No-Limits fallacy. I find your sense of logic amusing. and I find that you are not able to prove other wise a factor.

so should I leave my game on for ever while standing and walking around in the final level, showing that it could go for ever if you choose to do so? I mean.....I'm sorry that it's so obvious.

assuming Kain can manipulate blood freely with in a human body, or even that it some how specifically is the blood-cell is a fallacy. All he normally does is siphon blood out of people, the full liquid as a whole. You never see him do a specific blood-cell.

Everyone goes beyond the game mechanic and can try to prove and show the obvious. This is an item invented to have a no-limit fallacy. So....it does. Or, here, it ends when the game credits roll? I mean, yeah, that's retarded. But I'm open to see where you guys can point out it would end other wise. Not playing the game is a hinder to that but it's easy to find footage and read up.

ThunderGodEneru
and I find that you are not able to prove other wise a factor.

so should I leave my game on for ever while standing and walking around in the final level, showing that it could go for ever if you choose to do so? I mean.....I'm sorry that it's so obvious.

assuming Kain can manipulate blood freely with in a human body, or even that it some how specifically is the blood-cell is a fallacy. All he normally does is siphon blood out of people, the full liquid as a whole. You never see him do a specific blood-cell.

Everyone goes beyond the game mechanic and can try to prove and show the obvious. This is an item invented to have a no-limit fallacy. So....it does. Or, here, it ends when the game credits roll? I mean, yeah, that's retarded. But I'm open to see where you guys can point out it would end other wise. Not playing the game is a hinder to that but it's easy to find footage and read up. 1. I don't need to prove it doesn't, I don't have to prove a negative, you are committing the Burden of Proof fallacy, burden of proof is on you.

2. Obvious gameplay mechanic is obvious.

3. O RLY? Do you think? Don't you dare group me in with Burning Thought and his Kain ramblings.

4. You're really an arrogant prick for a guy who has no idea what he is talking about. It is only shown in gameplay, and does it make magic limitless? Sure. Should we assume it will last forever? Nah, that's a logical fallacy.

Voyeur

4. You're really an arrogant prick for a guy who has no idea what he is talking about. It is only shown in gameplay, and does it make magic limitless? Sure. Should we assume it will last forever? Nah, that's a logical fallacy.

Game Mechanics, restricting it to the game play is a game mechanic. It gives Link a limitless fallacy. I like being called an ass hole more.

I proved that with Baker's infinite theorem.

Once something has a started pattern of numbers (in this case days/minutes/time in the game) and it keeps going on that path, it will just do so infinitely. I can show and post graphs of how this works.

I posted that for a reason. If you want, I can show the other infinite theorem or the proofs to go along with the first one to check the math. Technically the entire word infinity is a fallacy because nothing is known 100%. Everything is a questionable situation. Infinity is just determined if one part of the number is as large as the whole. So if the power lasts the same in One day, as it does in 3, or 3 days in 10 minuets, etc. then it can be drawn that it will last on any other following days as an infinite.

I guess that's as simple as I can break it down and translate. Other then that I can post all of it and how it works, or you can be a doll and check for yourself and I'm more then open to criticism if you can show me a flaw via 2 mathematicians' theories on infinity then, okay, I'll concede with ease.

other then that I have to run some errands today. Peace for now.

Gumachi
look by feats superman can beat goku in many ways

Superman can't destory a planet, end of story.

Phanteros
Superman can't destory a planet, end of story. he juggled them and moved them. that's way better than destroying them
edit: didn't see goku blowing them up.

Gumachi
Nope. It isn't.

Phanteros
Nope. It isn't. yes it is. he even won a goku vs superman debate because of it and the fact goku needs oxygen to survive. he also flew straight through them and move 20x faster than light.

ArtificialGlory
Oh god, I hate both Superman and Goku so much.

Gumachi
He isn't faster and that doesn't mean Superman>Goku, because I think Goku left Earth.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>