WHO was a harder opponent for yoda? palpatine or dooku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tombo671
hard to pick

Jack Daniels
palps....he fried yoda fast the first round
edit: yoda was ready in aotc and he was ready in rots but palps was faster with his $hit...much harder IMO fighting palps still think yoda pwned though

queeq
Palp.

tombo671
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
palps....he fried yoda fast the first round
edit: yoda was ready in aotc and he was ready in rots but palps was faster with his $hit...much harder IMO fighting palps still think yoda pwned though yer agreed although it seemed dooku was able to hold his own win saber combat with yodas palp got disarmed then he fled for his force powers

Jaeh.is.Awesome
...Palps.

okay, discussion over.

Jack Daniels
yeah we did kinda miss all that part

Council#13
He beat Dooku, in a way, didn't he? erm

CadoAngelus
palpatine...

Yoda vs. Palpy was like, Black vs. White, Dark vs. Light, Short vs. Tall...literally

it is the most two sided fight in the star wars universe in my opinion. yeah yoda lost, but only because Palpy resorted to throwing the senate at Yoda, and when Yoda was preoccupied with disverting their course, throwing force lightning at him...

Yoda completely PWND dooku, dispite the fact that dooku wasn't ended on Vjun, or on Geonosis, if Yoda had gone full out on either of those plants, dooku would be in pieces...though, Yoda was more relentless on Vjun because of its darkside ora

LordPrydon
your kiddin', right? Yoda handled Dooku with ease but got slammed into a wall by the Emperor.

DarthLazious
Palpatine.

Yoda could have taken Dooku in a heart beat.

captzero05
For me, it's Palpatine. He is much stronger than Dooku in the first place.

Jack Daniels
re listened to the audio rots3 .....dooku according to the novel had good in his heart as he considered obi wan like a grandsonish type thing...palps was stronger in the darkside cause he didnt give a $hit...I say palps cause of the novel..it is cannon still I assume

DarthLazious
Indeed.

Darth Rex
Dooku was pretty much owned by Yoda
Palps vs Yoda was hard for both of them.
Although Palps and Dooku both tried to run away from Yoda so they must have thought he could have beaten them.

sweersa
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
re listened to the audio rots3 .....

I remember doing those before I could read. I remember when they said turn the page every time you hear the *ting* tehehe

Ordo
Palpatine...easily.

One would assume Yoda would have a good knowledge of Dooku's motivation, combat style, and moves given that he was his former apprentice. Yoda never really showed stress when fighting Dooku, though he did breathe heavily.

Palpatine on the other hand, consistently placed Yoda in positions of peril. Though they might have been well matched opponents, Yoda's arrogance eventually caused him to lose. Even he couldn't control his emotions in that situation (execution of 66) and that ultimately made Palpatine a much harder opponent.

JediRobin23
Palpatine by long shot. Yoda had to save Anakin/Obiwan, and never got hurt by Dooku

steverules_2
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
palpatine...

Yoda vs. Palpy was like, Black vs. White, Dark vs. Light, Short vs. Tall...literally

it is the most two sided fight in the star wars universe in my opinion. yeah yoda lost, but only because Palpy resorted to throwing the senate at Yoda, and when Yoda was preoccupied with disverting their course, throwing force lightning at him...

Yoda completely PWND dooku, dispite the fact that dooku wasn't ended on Vjun, or on Geonosis, if Yoda had gone full out on either of those plants, dooku would be in pieces...though, Yoda was more relentless on Vjun because of its darkside ora

I think short vs Tall is pretty much in every yoda fight unless he fights someone his height which i doubt he has

queeq
This still going on?

Ordo
I thought you locked it, but perhaps my memory is going...

queeq
It is, but I'll lock it anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.