Deathstroke Vs. Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thorion
Standard equipment.

Deathstroke, 8-9/10.

The Nuul
Wolverine solos.

Thorion
*yawn*.

Thorion
Considering that he has superior reactions and reflexes, a legit win over her, and equipment which can do considerable damage to her, I don't see how she can win.

Warrior18
Originally posted by Thorion
Considering that he has superior reactions and reflexes, a legit win over her, and equipment which can do considerable damage to her, I don't see how she can win.

Try posting in the correct thread. There's a good boy.

Thorion
This is the correct thread, sport. Unless Wolverine has a win over WW?

Wild Shadow
sigh* DS decapitates the thing.

golem370
Deathstroke not one time a spite thread

Naija boy
Is this Deathstroke vs WW or Deathstroke vs Thing? what the heck is going on in here?

Thorion
Deathstroke vs Thing, obviously. Apparently Warrior18's meagre intellect doesn't allow him to keep track of more than one thread without getting confused. The end result would be the same in either case anyway.

To those saying Thing: How? He's got superior reactions and his staff has been shown to hurt WW who = Thing.. Add a promethium sword, armor and grenades which can knock out the likes of Superboy, and this is pretty cut and dry.

golem370
People can't be serious Wonder Woman has superhuman speed near Superman level how in the hell does Deathstroke have a faster reaction time? She could literally rip the skeleton from his body Deathstroke sounds like another chance for a writer to hype somebody up with anything they want and people are suppose to accept it.

Warrior18

Deathstroke vs Thing, obviously. Apparently Warrior18's meagre intellect doesn't allow him to keep track of more than one thread without getting confused. The end result would be the same in either case anyway.

Says the guy who brought up Wonder Woman.

Thorion
Originally posted by golem370
People can't be serious Wonder Woman has superhuman speed near Superman level how in the hell does Deathstroke have a faster reaction time? She could literally rip the skeleton from his body Deathstroke sounds like another chance to hype somebody up with anything they want and people are suppose to accept it.

DS's Slade => Flash's >> WW.

DS, 8-9/10. Her laughable durability can't handle his promethium, his grenades or his staff.

She loses.

Warrior18
DS's Slade => Flash's >> WW.

DS, 8-9/10. Her laughable durability can't handle his promethium, his grenades or his staff.

She loses.

I foresee a bright and very long future for you here.

Thorion
Originally posted by Warrior18
Says the guy who brought up Wonder Woman.

I've been known to refer to Thing as Her on occasion.

Thorion
Originally posted by Warrior18
I foresee a bright and very long future for you here.

As do I.

Warrior18
I've been known to refer to Thing as Her on occasion.

Nice cover.

Wild Shadow
i am getting confused with who is fighting in this thread.

Thorion
What?

It's simple. Thing vs Deathstroke. I only mentioned WW as proof that he can beat somebody who's equal/slightly inferior to Thing.

Wild Shadow
you are joking if you think DS can stand a chance against WW when she has moderate knowledge of the character.

Thorion
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you are joking if you think DS can stand a chance against WW when she has moderate knowledge of the character.

Remind me, what happned the last time they fought?

Wild Shadow
jobber aura kicked in for DS along with writer protection that DS wields like a light saber.

Thorion
jobber aura kicked in for DS along with writer protection that DS wields like a light saber.

Wrong.

Scuzz2.0
i see what you are doing here! you usually always pick the marvel side except this time! wierd! but then i noticed that you keep mentioning that WW is ''slightly inferior to the thing'' and getting people to go along with it

Thorion
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
i see what you are doing here! you usually always pick the marvel side except this time! wierd! but then i noticed that you keep mentioning that WW is ''slightly inferior to the thing'' and getting people to go along with it

Go along with what? Facts?

Scuzz2.0
yeah, the thing is superior to WW, that is defo a fact! LMAO!! the only area that the thing is superior to WW is durability! he doesnt even come close on any other stats!!

Thorion
I see you've recently discovered the exclamation mark.

He's stronger and more durable. She has a speed edge - which is useless.

Scuzz2.0
how is he even remotely stronger? he is barely pushin 100 tons, and she can go toe to toe with supes! its not even close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wei Phoenix
yeah, the thing is superior to WW, that is defo a fact! LMAO!! the only area that the thing is superior to WW is durability! he doesnt even come close on any other stats!!

You think Thing is more durable than Diana?

Wild Shadow
i know the thing is more durable then the princess.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You think Thing is more durable than Diana?

absotively. he is bullitproof, she is not=more durable

Wei Phoenix
absotively. he is bullitproof, she is not=more durable

She can take blows from Superman he can't.

Scuzz2.0
She can take blows from Superman he can't.

prove it.

Wei Phoenix
Juggernaut KO'd Thing in 3 hits. Neither had a power-up or down. Superman hits harder than Cain.

Scuzz2.0
Superman hits harder than Cain.

im sorry but, prove it.

Wei Phoenix
im sorry but, prove it.

Seeing as his blows have been described as planet busters, and he has destroyed many things with his punches should be proof enough. Do you have any proof to counter my claim?

Wild Shadow
wonder womans durability is highly questionable as are many things in DC universe.

she has bn seen taking hits from supes and standing up to them as well as being knocked out by them. she has also seen being injured by extremely far weaker ppl as well like Deathstroke and batman.

at one end she can take brunt attacks but she cant take sharp attacks like a paper cut.

Wei Phoenix
wonder womans durability is highly questionable as are many things in DC universe.

she has bn seen taking hits from supes and standing up to them as well as being knocked out by them. she has also seen being injured by extremely far weaker ppl as well like Deathstroke and batman.

at one end she can take brunt attacks but she cant take sharp attacks like a paper cut.

Well blunt attacks and cutting/piercing attacks are two different things. Colossus can take cutting/piercing attacks all day pretty much, and blunt damage as well but not as good as he takes slashing attacks.

Scuzz2.0
Seeing as his blows have been described as planet busters, and he has destroyed many things with his punches should be proof enough. Do you have any proof to counter my claim?

nope. just wonderin if you had proof, he hasnt actually busted any planets tho has he? evil face

i do think supes punches ar prob harder but not by much! but i still think ben is more durable, it doesnt matter whos punches she can take, anyone who can be shot to death is not as durable as someone who cannot!

Wei Phoenix
nope. just wonderin if you had proof, he hasnt actually busted any planets tho has he? evil face

i do think supes punches ar prob harder but not by much! but i still think ben is more durable, it doesnt matter whos punches she can take, anyone who can be shot to death is not as durable as someone who cannot!

He hasn't that I know of, but Raoul would be the one to ask on the full extent of his strength but if you are one of those who believe that him and Gladiator's strength are comparable as I am then Gladiator destroyed a planet or huge asteroid with three hits.

I also agree that he isn't leagues stronger than Cain and he isn't strong enough to hurt Cain. Being weak against a bullet is only one type of attack which is piercing. You can have different levels of durability. I don't know about the WW bullet scene so I can't claim PIS or anything but from my recollection hasn't Thor been owned by a sniper bullet? Does that make Thing more durable than him?

Scarlet Fox

Lol. Just Imagine. Wonderwoman all bad arse... she gets all beat up... stands back up and basically goes. "Im fine" then when she is going through a book she gets a paper cut and starts freaking out. I can imagine that sadly enough. stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
Lol. Just Imagine. Wonderwoman all bad arse... she gets all beat up... stands back up and basically goes. "Im fine" then when she is going through a book she gets a paper cut and starts freaking out. I can imagine that sadly enough. stick out tongue

Whoa you post here?!

Badabing
Closed. Thorion, we've been through this before. Stop with the flaming, baiting, trolling, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.