Kain and the Elder scrolls IV gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
Part 1 of my epic Elder scrolls Gauntlets. Kain can is basically transported to the Elder Scrolls universe and has to go through the main storyline and The Arena. He will have to shut down 20 gates before reaching the end of the story. Kain starts with his blood reaver and has to use the oblivion only spells. All this in a two year time frame. Everybody is in character.

lets find out how really good Kain is.(this is sort of a fanfiction vs)

Burning thought
It should be ridiculously easy for him since some Prison bum can do it...ime sure an ancient, intelligent master Vampire who gains the strengths of those he drinks from would by the end of it be powerful enough to toss Mehrunes Dagon across Cyrodil.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Burning thought
It should be ridiculously easy for him since some Prison bum can do it...ime sure an ancient, intelligent master Vampire who gains the strengths of those he drinks from would by the end of it be powerful enough to toss Mehrunes Dagon across Cyrodil. that prison bum was a chosen hero. but is Kain willing to keep a emperor alive long enough?

Burning thought
Ime sure he would if he realised, much like the hero that the Emperor was required. He wouldnt be nice about it tho, hed prob end up killing all the blades and tieing the new Emperor upside down in a cell while he runs around collecting the needed ingrediants.

Problem is Kains physical attributes considering his superirity to humans would likely start at maximum according to Oblivions number system and he would be able to outclass a lot of the beasties in the game physically without using magic, thing is at the same time he would be extremely proficient at magic as well making him an ultimate classed character from the get go.

Phanteros
Ime sure he would if he realised, much like the hero that the Emperor was required. He wouldnt be nice about it tho, hed prob end up killing all the blades and tieing the new Emperor upside down in a cell while he runs around collecting the needed ingrediants.

Problem is Kains physical attributes considering his superirity to humans would likely start at maximum according to Oblivions number system and he would be able to outclass a lot of the beasties in the game physically without using magic, thing is at the same time he would be extremely proficient at magic as well making him an ultimate classed character from the get go. what about the dynamic balancing system? I wonder how he will handle the Adoring Fan.

Burning thought
lol, I dont think he would take kindly to the adoring fan to say the least. And the balancing system is based on your level, not power, assuming that the level Kain begins at would be level 1, his base attributes are already godly by Oblivion character standards, by the time he is a high enough level to be attacked by anything worthy like Minataur lords and titans then he would be able to slap them aside with ease considering basic Kain could kill such things.

Phanteros
lol, I dont think he would take kindly to the adoring fan to say the least. And the balancing system is based on your level, not power, assuming that the level Kain begins at would be level 1, his base attributes are already godly by Oblivion character standards, by the time he is a high enough level to be attacked by anything worthy like Minataur lords and titans then he would be able to slap them aside with ease considering basic Kain could kill such things. but you realize if he kills the emperor's son he loses the gauntlet, right?

Burning thought
I didnt say he would kill him stick out tongue I said he would probably just tie him somewhere and use him when he needed the Emperors son.

Phanteros
I didnt say he would kill him stick out tongue I said he would probably just tie him somewhere and use him when he needed the Emperors son. i think he will kill him. i mean he killed Raziel for just having wings. I can't imagine how Kain will react to see a illegitimate son of the Emperor Uriel Septim.

Burning thought
Tossing Raziel into the pit was all part of his plan, not to mention Kain isnt a fool, he doesnt randomly kill without reason, especially not Elder Kain.

Phanteros
Tossing Raziel into the pit was all part of his plan, not to mention Kain isnt a fool, he doesnt randomly kill without reason, especially not Elder Kain. what was his plan? from the looks of it he killed Raziel for having something he didn't have.

Burning thought
No, everything Kain does is part of his master plan, as he said in the Chronoplast chamber he had looked into the timestream, he had read the signs and knew what was going to happen.

Kains plan is to regain his status as the Scion of balance, which he belives he can only do by using Raziel, and he belived tossing Raziel into the lake of the dead would start this off, which it did. Kain knew Raziel would return.

Voyeur
Quick interjection: would you agree that even a vampire like Kain needs blood to survive BT?

Burning thought
No, Kain has survived without his heart, so he does not require nourishment. Infact his physical form is likely just a form to manpulate the physical world in, his Soul is his essence.

Ultimate Wil
Kain has no problem doing this

Voyeur
By your definition then Kain could be a bodyless entity that uses Telekinesis and so forth to operate like some other specters. But that isn't the case for Kain, clearly.

What I'm saying is, he needs so sustain himself by some means. Not constantly needing blood ,but time to time. A heart isn't always needed for some beings to live. A heart is only an organ to help circulate blood, but if Kain has a manipulation over blood, I don't see how a heart would serve him. With or with out it, it is void. He already can pump and circulate his own blood.

Blood is needed to circulate and move nutrients and oxygen, oxygen playing a huge roll in body movement and exercise.

What I'm getting at is, Kain has blood in him, correct? He needs that blood in him at least, because blood is used to give oxygen.

Vampires are only evolved homo sapiens. Higher intellect, strength, agility and other things. The only thing, they don't seem to need to breathe air for oxygen. Like a fish. They instead get oxygen by means of when feeding from the blood of others. And they normally do need blood. eventually. Even if it isn't a constant feed. And I stated a heart is useless to some one like Kain who seems to have this power to manipulate Blood. So ....Kain does need oxygen e.g. blood to live and sustain himself, even it is minimal.

I'm not trying to ask you this to get information how to beat Kain by the way, but because Kain is such a highly developed species of Vampire, I wanted to see your view of that.

ArtificialGlory
I believe Kain himself has remarked that "it's necessary to feed from time to time".

Burning thought
No by my definition, pretty much all the main Vampires in the LOK universe are Souls placed in dead bodies. Those souls are what makes the being, without the body or if the body is destroyed those souls become wraiths in the spectoral realm. Kains soul is anchored to his body through the Heart of Darkness (his heart) thing is when its torn out it does not stop him.

And kains only been shown to manipulate blood into himself, its not likely he is constantly pumping his own blood although the very canon of the game will not let him die at all, which is why he claims the Soul reaver is the only weapon that can kill him although that is found untrue, it seems he cannot die afterall.

Thats only what Vampires may be in other universes, As i said above, Kain is his soul, in a walking corpse, that physical body must uusally be kept alive and Vampires require their hearts which is why when Yanos Audren (father of vampires in LOk) is slain and his heart is taken he is frozen dead, Kain is unique because he simply cannot be killed, his heart being torn free is the same thing as having his life and soul torn free. His body by logic of the game should drop dead.

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I believe Kain himself has remarked that "it's necessary to feed from time to time".

He said that when he had a heart.

Voyeur
then by my proof, would you agree Alucard can be killed if you siphon oxygen/blood from him? Ceasing him in order to operate.

Burning thought
should be able to

Voyeur
Wanted the opinion of a person who has more knowledge of Vampires and vampiric lore. And you even said normally the removal of a Vampires heart means their death. (which I guess is sort of a play on the old cliche of putting a stake through their heart) I read up on a Kain and remember that he was a detached soul placed into a corpse of a vampire. So he's not a "normal" vampire. So that makes sense he can't be killed by normal vampiric flaws.

Burning thought
Indeed, the only way in this forum to vanquish Kain is if you destroyed him completly by turning him to dust or something. As long as you can turn his body into smaller molecules than what he can control like mist then he would be vanquished.

Although do not take me as a knowledge on Alucard himself, I know little to nothing of Alucard, ime better knowledge at Legacy of Kain vampires is all. Although I imagine draining all his blood would leave him pretty weak.

Phanteros
we know he clears the gauntlet.

for now ....

ThunderGodEneru
He clears the gauntlet based on feats...

But you gotta consider this dude, the hero from Oblivion stands toe to toe against Daedric Gods, who actually shape the very cosmos at a whim. He is not some normal mortal.

Phanteros
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
He clears the gauntlet based on feats...

But you gotta consider this dude, the hero from Oblivion stands toe to toe against Daedric Gods, who actually shape the very cosmos at a whim. He is not some normal mortal. he is the chosen one

Burning thought
meh, I didnt choose him.....

Phanteros
meh, I didnt choose him..... you created him right? that means he is the chosen one.

Burning thought
He is still a bum in a prison tho...

Phanteros
He is still a bum in a prison tho... he wasn't a bum. he could of been there because some "force"(you) put him there so that he can help Cyyridill

ThunderGodEneru
He is still a bum in a prison tho... He was in their for a short amount of time, and was put in their by "Divine Forces" to meet Uriel Septim.

Phanteros
so kain gets through the story, but what of the extras

Burning thought
What exras? he would likely be the leader of all the major guilds in the first few days unless you mean Shivering isles?

Phanteros
What exras? he would likely be the leader of all the major guilds in the first few days unless you mean Shivering isles? i meant the guilds not sure he will get past the necromancers. also the side quest will give him trouble i believe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.