Sundipped superman and current thor vs superman prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win

Superman during the imperex saga

shokosugi
both superman rapes thor

iceman24567
Prime stomps them

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime stomps them

lol

Slaanesh
Prime will beat this two loser..

quanchi112
Prime loses.

zeel
prime becasue it will go to a slug fest, and sun dipp supes will last only so long. Thor has the power to solo Prime but he will never get the chance to harness it. I mean really how often does he use the god blast and utilize the odin force. If thor is not careful he can get oneshotted by prime. Thor has the ability but will never get a chance to use his full potential on prime. RKT is a better bet he can actual stand up to any version of prime.

BTW odinforce>prime

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by shokosugi
both superman rapes thor

hmmm...why am i not surprised...

Avlon
Originally posted by carver9
Who win

Not Thor.

Superman during the imperex saga

Is the winner.

xJLxKing
Superman in the Imperiex Sage was destroying Imperiex Prime wasn't he, or was it someone else?

Avlon
Joe Casey Supes was on a whole other level...especially Sundipped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Joe Casey Supes was on a whole other level...especially Sundipped. Do you think he was above Prime?

Galvaclaw
Considering Ligion of three worlds showed current superman was powerful enough to restrain and hurt Prime I don't see why a more powerful version with Thor's help couldn't win.

occultdestroyer
The duo wins

Slaanesh
Prime will HV their head off..

skyfather
team

carver9
Originally posted by Avlon
Not Thor.

Is the winner.

Why not thor when he has one shotted people whos durability is either> prime or equal to prime.

The destroyer, he one shotted him.

Durok got one shotted

Bur got one shotted and thor was holding back.

Thor IS the icing to the cake and he has the biggest chance of taking prime out of the fight.

I agree though superman was powerful BUT he really didnt do much. He pushed a planet and fought off some brainiac probes that you all are saying was using imperex power but have no PROOF of even proving this.

Superman greatest feat during sun dip was pushing war world, a planet the size of pluto. I agree, it used engines THAT IT ALREADY HAD. We dont know the amount of force that was pushed against superman, ALL is speculation.

Both would do good against prime but I dont think either would solo.

xJLxKing
Prime>Thor

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime>Thor

I agree but I think that thor could pull at least two wins from prime. No one has pose a problem for thor yet. He has one shotted gods.

xJLxKing
I agree but I think that thor could pull at least two wins from prime. No one has pose a problem for thor yet. He has one shotted gods.
I can see Thor winning 3-4 as long as he uses his powers very efficiently, but he is new to his power so I just do see him winning more then 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.