Punisher vs. Werewolf by Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
fight in an arena the size of a boxing ring, Punisher has standard equipment

Mindset
Werewolf by Night pretty easily.

Phantom Zone
I give him the wins with the guns.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I give him the wins with the guns.

The werewolf has guns? wink

Warrior18
Originally posted by Mindset
Werewolf by Night pretty easily.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Warrior18

Why does WBN win and why easily? *shrug*

Trackz
i was thinking this would be even seeing in close proximity punisher wouldn't be able to pick off the werewolf as easily.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Trackz
i was thinking this would be even seeing in close proximity punisher wouldn't be able to pick off the werewolf as easily.

Yeah but hes shot Wolverine in the face at point blank range at Sabretooth. Dont see how hes not going to shoot WBN. If he unloads a clip into WBN hes going down.

Trackz
Yeah but hes shot Wolverine in the face at point blank range. Dont see how hes not going to shoot WBN. I dunno...thats why I made the thread

Phantom Zone
I dunno...thats why I made the thread

Well 5/10 isnt bad but to be quite honest I dont think WBN has that many good showings while Pun has loads which IMO suggest he could win the majority, especially the current version.

godking
Yeah but hes shot Wolverine in the face at point blank range at Sabretooth. Dont see how hes not going to shoot WBN. If he unloads a clip into WBN hes going down. bullets unless silver dont do much against werewolf by night other then piss him off.

wwbn takes this fairly easily un the stipulations of the match. This is Frank in an enclosed space against someene faster stronger with a HF and impossible to put down with his conventional gear.

snoopdogg
Regular bullets still hurt WBN if I recall. Though not fatal they will mess him up.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Regular bullets still hurt WBN if I recall. Though not fatal they will mess him up.

True.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5590/mcp98a18ls7.th.jpg

snoopdogg
Is that the issue where WBN just got done kicking the sh!t out of Creed?

StiltmanFTW
yes

godking
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Regular bullets still hurt WBN if I recall. Though not fatal they will mess him up. Bullets will sting and annoy him wont slow him down.

Trackz
Originally posted by godking
Bullets will sting and annoy him wont slow him down. well a bullet to the face might...

BruceSkywalker
werewolf by night, prolly too easy..

unless frank knows about silver bullets and whatnot, frank loses

Mindset
Making the ring the size of a boxing ring is an advantage for WBN, not Frank imo.

Trackz
Making the ring the size of a boxing ring is an advantage for WBN, not Frank imo. it's supposed to be otherwise punisher could just pick him off from a distance.

Mindset
But his bullets are taking him out anyway.

Trackz
But his bullets are taking him out anyway. it makes it harder

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
True.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/5590/mcp98a18ls7.th.jpg

Punisher managed to drop an upgraded Sabretooth. That verison of Creed isnt.

Bullets will sting and annoy him wont slow him down.

Thats funny because I remember Morbius being incapcitated with gunfire. Yeah a machine gun to the face or point blank to the chest will probably KO him.

Warrior18
Why does WBN win and why easily? *shrug*

Far too small a space for punisher to react adequately with his guns in my opinion.

godking
Punisher managed to drop an upgraded Sabretooth. That verison of Creed isnt.

Thats funny because I remember Morbius being incapcitated with gunfire. Yeah a machine gun to the face or point blank to the chest will probably KO him. Cant be sure of that at best i think a bullet to t face drops WWBN but not nearly long enough for Frank to get the win . If this was an open enviroment Frank could win but since this is a close enviroment with Frank not having the tools to put WWBN down permanently he loses.

Battlehammer
when did punisher ever dropp an upgraded sabertooth or sabertooth at all, I recall sabertooth beating both punisher and spiderman at the same time..........

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Warrior18
Far too small a space for punisher to react adequately with his guns in my opinion.

Hes shot both Sabretooth and Wolverine at point blank range, they are both faster than WBN.

Hell if you look at some of Puns h2h showings Frank will win for sure add the guns in the mix and its all over. Frank 7/10

Cant be sure of that at best i think a bullet to t face drops WWBN but not nearly long enough for Frank to get the win . If this was an open enviroment Frank could win but since this is a close enviroment with Frank not having the tools to put WWBN down permanently he loses.

I think the forum rules are that even if if you got Koed for 1 second its a win. Regardless Wolverine has been dropped by bullets for severals seconds when he gets hit in a certain places.

WBN has no adamantuim and his HF is significantly less efficient than Wolverines. WBN gets shot in the face with a machine gun and gets a bullet in the brain hes going down for enough time for Frank to escape.

Originally posted by Battlehammer
when did punisher ever dropp an upgraded sabertooth or sabertooth at all, I recall sabertooth beating both punisher and spiderman at the same time..........

I mean just that, he dropped Sabretooth, I dont mean he beat Sabretooth because Sabretooth got back up. Im just pointing out to you he can shoot faster opponents.

StiltmanFTW
Just some food for thought.

Moon Knight #20

MK vs. Werewolf By Night!

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6915/moonknight029oe5.th.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2691/moonknight030031dz4.th.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3858/moonknight032rw2.th.jpg http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3431/moonknight033av2.th.jpg http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4924/moonknight034cz5.th.jpg http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3568/moonknight035ml3.th.jpg

Kris Blaze
I mean just that, he dropped Sabretooth, I dont mean he beat Sabretooth because Sabretooth got back up. Im just pointing out to you he can shoot faster opponents.

Oh harr harr harr.

StiltmanFTW

Frank shot Spider-Man with ease, so it should be obvious that he can do that.

Phantom Zone
Just some food for thought.

Most of his showings arent that impressive. I think a machine gun at point blank in his head or chest will put him down. I can also see Pun putting a grenade in his mouth.

Frank shot Spider-Man with ease, so it should be obvious that he can do that.

To be fair he hasnt shown that skill level for awhile but he doesnt seem to have trouble shooting Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Most of his showings arent that impressive. I think a machine gun at point blank in his head or chest will put him down. I can also see Pun putting a grenade in his mouth.
My point was that MK with Marlene's help defeated WBN. Punisher stalemated MK many times shifty That's gotta count for something, eh?

To be fair he hasnt shown that skill level for awhile but he doesnt seem to have trouble shooting Wolverine.
That's only because he doesn't carry mercy bullets with him anymore.

D_Dude1210
My point was that MK with Marlene's help defeated WBN. Punisher stalemated MK many times shifty That's gotta count for something, eh?

The fight reminds me of a WWE fight. wink

Good guy's about to win, an outside distraction comes along and the good guy's completely focusing on the distraction just long enough to let the villain lowblow the good guy and take the win... big grin

Cept now it's the good guy with the distraction and winning. But, yeah. It should count just as much as those WWE matches...

Phantom Zone

Not really because I think there are 3 or 4 shwoings were Mk beats or stalemates WBN on his own. Not sure if you're arguing for Pun winning or losing.

That's only because he doesn't carry mercy bullets with him anymore.

I dunno he put mercy bullets in his gun and still couldnt shoot DD in Punisher vs Daredevil. Also his showings in general arent that accurate.

StiltmanFTW
Not really because I think there are 3 or 4 shwoings were Mk beats or stalemates WBN on his own. Not sure if you're arguing for Pun winning or losing.

The last incarnation of WBN was hardcore and, considering that, MK did pretty well. I'm arguing for Pun winning.

I dunno he put mercy bullets in his gun and still couldnt shoot DD in Punisher vs Daredevil. Also his showings in general arent that accurate.

I have to read that issue (I saw some scans, but that's just not enough). Well, DD got significantly better over the years, didn't he?

Phantom Zone
The last incarnation of WBN was hardcore and, considering that, MK did pretty well. I'm arguing for Pun winning.

Oh ok.

I have to read that issue (I saw some scans, but that's just not enough). Well,

Yeah im afraid I can think of at least two other examples where his accuracy is meh, but anyway his showings vary and he seems at the present to at least be fast enough to shoot Wolverine.

DD got significantly better over the years, didn't he?

Against Punisher yeah, but thats because he lost popularity

Battlehammer
when did he shoot sabertooth and it dropped him? I dont recall that............also sbaertooth pritty much runs into the bullets.......how does that prove he can hit a faster opponet when the example you choses is of a man who hardly ever dodges

Phantom Zone
when did he shoot sabertooth and it dropped him? I dont recall that............also sbaertooth pritty much runs into the bullets.......how does that prove he can hit a faster opponet when the example you choses is of a man who hardly ever dodges

Hes still faster than WBN, for example in that story he was too fast for Spiderman, he would still be very difficult to hit.

Dont have scans.

Battlehammer
Hes still faster than WBN, for example in that story he was too fast for Spiderman, he would still be very difficult to hit.

Dont have scans.

Not really, he was not trying to even dodge.

Also I don't think the scan even exists........I read the fight numerous times......sabertooth was never dropped.

Phantom Zone
Not really, he was not trying to even dodge.

Also I don't think the scan even exists........I read the fight numerous times......sabertooth was never dropped.

I dont care, I remember him getting shot and falling off a building.

StiltmanFTW

So he's just lost his balance?

Phantom Zone
So he's just lost his balance?

If he hadnt got shot he wouldnt have fallen off. Instead of him hitting the deck he fell several stories.

Battlehammer

ecpt he wasent trying to dodge and he was holding spiderman when he got shot.

I dont recall that at all I think your full of shit to be honest

Phantom Zone
ecpt he wasent trying to dodge and he was holding spiderman when he got shot.

I dont think that happened in fact I remember Pun saying Spiderman was in the way. Even if he wasnt trying to dodge he was moving at speeds faster than WBN.

I dont recall that at all I think your full of shit to be honest

Yeah? Hands up anybody who thinks Blade has one bullet wound?

Blade has taken bullets here:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Bladekillinvamps2.jpg

Yes and? How does it being a machine gun change the fact he was only shot onces in the leg.......how does thta make it impressive.....it was a single bullet......

Battlehammer
I dont think that happened in fact I remember Pun saying Spiderman was in the way. Even if he wasnt trying to dodge he was moving at speeds faster than WBN.

Yeah? Hands up anybody who thinks Blade has one bullet wound?
nice red herring. that has nothing to do with the debate or the thread in general. You got caught own up to it

yes punisher did say that how does that take away from the fact your full of shit about punisher dropping sabertooth. For starters they werent even on a biulding they were inside one and sabertooth collasped it on them. Punisher dident do shit ecpt get beat down.

is that really the best you got? really? I was one bullet off.........whoopy.

lol you really are something elese

Phantom Zone
nice red herring.

The point is you dont know the difference between two and one you got no business tellimg me im full of shit.

yes punisher did say that how does that take away from the fact your full of shit about punisher dropping sabertooth. For starters they werent even on a biulding they were inside one and sabertooth collasped it on them. Punisher dident do shit ecpt get beat down.

So are you now saying Sabretooth didnt get shot. I dont care I clearly remember them being on top a building.

Battlehammer
The point is you dont know the difference between two and one you got no business tellimg me im full of shit.

So are you now saying Sabretooth didnt get shot. I dont care I clearly remember them being on top a building.

yes I do, and it was quite debateable from the picture. and the red herring jsut makes you look stupid and out of options.

why? you are full of shit.

actaully he wasent shot at all is what I am saying

they werent.......how could sabre-tooth colasp the sealing on them if they were on top of it?

Phantom Zone
yes I do, and it was quite debateable from the picture. and the red herring jsut makes you look stupid and out of options.

why? you are full of shit.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nope he was likly shot all right, but it not like he was attempting to dodge at all.

they werent.......how could sabre-tooth colasp the sealing on them if they were on top of it?

I dunno maybe because the fighting didnt just take place in one location? dur

Battlehammer
http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sabes2.jpg
http://img21.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sabes3.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sabes4.jpg

maybe you should save that dur for your self.

first of all your entire arguement hangs on punisher being fast enough to shot sabre-tooth? Punisher never hit sabre-tooth............

also look see sabre-tooth dropping the cieling on punisher.......yea they werenet on top of a biulding.........

oh look see there punsher dropping sabre-tooth oh wait no that sabre-tooth dropping punisher, you must have dyslexia, your getting everything back wards.

Phantom Zone

first of all your entire arguement hangs on punisher being fast enough to shot sabre-tooth? Punisher never hit sabre-tooth............

also look see sabre-tooth dropping the cieling on punisher.......yea they werenet on top of a biulding.........

oh look see there punsher dropping sabre-tooth oh wait no that sabre-tooth dropping punisher, you must have dyslexia, your getting everything back wards.

I dunno maybe because the fighting didnt just take place in one location? dur

looking at the scans he was obvoulsy making evasive maneouvers and Sabretooth didnt get shot like you said he did.

Battlehammer
looking at the scans he was obvoulsy making evasive maneouvers and Sabretooth didnt get shot like you said he did.
actaully I edited that go look again. I remeber he dident get shot. so were your arguement now? You said he downed sabre-tooth which was completely wrong, you also said that he fell of a biulding which did not happen. Your entire arguement is that punisher hit sabre-tooth.

SuperiorTech

what issue is that?

Phantom Zone
actaully I edited that go look again. I remeber he dident get shot. so were your arguement now?

Thats what you said at first, I think you then said it didnt happen. At the end of the day if you're going to tell me im full of shit dont get you're shit wrong.

You said he downed sabre-tooth which was completely wrong, you also said that he fell of a biulding which did not happen. Your entire arguement is that punisher hit sabre-tooth.

You dont listen do you? You do realise that the fighting didnt happen in one location?

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
what issue is that?

Spiderman/Punisher Designer Genes. Its a one-shot.

Battlehammer
Thats what you said at first, I think you then said it didnt happen. At the end of the day if you're going to tell me im full of shit dont get you're shit wrong.

You dont listen do you? You do realise that the fighting didnt happen in one location?

Spiderman/Punisher Designer Genes. Its a one-shot.
realy look at the time. With in a signle minut I chnage the post.

really you are full of shit and nice red herring again. admitt your wrong, the more red herrings you give the bigger the idiot you look.

again another red herring. Fact they were under a building not on top. fact punisher dident hit sabre-tooth which your entire arguement is based off. fact punisher never downed sabre-tooth. fact sabre-tooth never fell off a biulding. just give up, you stpouted bull shit and got caught

SuperiorTech
These guys clashed about 3 different time's in this comic this is the second fight followed what was posted above.

http://g.imagehost.org/t/0396/Spider-man_Punisher_031.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0819/Spider-man_Punisher_032.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0719/Spider-man_Punisher_033.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0118/Spider-man_Punisher_034.jpg http://g.imagehost.org/t/0917/Spider-man_Punisher_035.jpg

SuperiorTech
Last Time

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0557/Spider-man_Punisher_036.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0863/Spider-man_Punisher_037.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0257/Spider-man_Punisher_038.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0560/Spider-man_Punisher_039.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0955/Spider-man_Punisher_040.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0869/Spider-man_Punisher_041.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0664/Spider-man_Punisher_042.jpg http://f.imagehost.org/t/0569/Spider-man_Punisher_043.jpg

Trackz
http://g.imagehost.org/view/0719/Spider-man_Punisher_033

that settles that...

Phantom Zone
That was a pretty good showings against Spiderman as well, he could have shoot him but he was aiming to wound and holding back ie shooting the branch of the tree instead.

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0719/Spider-man_Punisher_033

that settles that...

LOL looks like I was full of shit then. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.