Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
Just curious as to who you think could beat Mad Jim Jaspers. Fight takes place in the 616 verse. No teleporting him outside of reality.

Harbinger
HOM Wanda.

nicamarvin
No Body......Wanda? close very close but the mad man was a Omniverse threat...Omniverse>>>>Multiverse>>>Universe>>>

SoulDevourer
Fury woud stalemate him & maybe even beat him

Symmetric Chaos
Two MJJs shifty.

Besides that I don't think it's possible under the given conditions. Even if you eliminated the entire universe Jaspers apparently would still not be killed.

Harbinger
Originally posted by nicamarvin
No Body......Wanda? close very close but the mad man was a Omniverse threat...Omniverse>>>>Multiverse>>>Universe>>> HOM Wanda took apart the omniverse and remade it in her own image. That > anything MJJ did on panel.

SoulDevourer
eliminate entire universe & MJJ become plain human & powerless, then anyone can finish him off big grin

anyway

LT

thanos w/IG

multiversel abstracts

celestials

cosmic cubes

dormamu @ full power

maybe cytorak

impossible man? big grin

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Harbinger
HOM Wanda took apart the omniverse and remade it in her own image. That > anything MJJ did on panel.
you know that was 616 Univerce right?? as I said before Omniverse>>>Multiverse>>>single universe(616)...

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
eliminate entire universe & MJJ become plain human & powerless, then anyone can finish him off big grin

anyway

LT

thanos w/IG

multiversel abstracts

celestials

cosmic cubes

dormamu @ full power

maybe cytorak

impossible man? big grin

Dude this mutant is so far above from the first guy you name ist not even funny..the guy could not be NULIFIED...elininating 616 would not do the trick..he would find a way to travel to other universes and becoming even more powerfull to the point he would become GOD and play dice with reality...(I took this words from Merling)

AlmightyKfish
you know that was 616 Univerce right?? as I said before Omniverse>>>Multiverse>>>single universe(616)...

Dude this mutant is so far above from the first guy you name ist not even funny..the guy could not be NULIFIED...elininating 616 would not do the trick..he would find a way to travel to other universes and becoming even more powerfull to the point he would become GOD and play dice with reality...(I took this words from Merling)

The first guy he mentioned was The LivingTribunal.

MJJ was good, but nothing on the Tribunal. LT thinks him out of existance.

SoulDevourer
Dude this mutant is so far above from the first guy you nameum u mean LT?

lol
yeah and spiderman said sentry could beat galactus

MJJs "reality warp" powers WAY overated
btw so called "omniversel" threat was killed by who, again? roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
um u mean LT?

where was he again??? the same guy that was usless against a child? and was saved by a Celestial??? oh yeah MJJ is above him...and its not the first mutant..Pre rectcon Molecule Man was also..

MJJs "reality warp" powers WAY overated
btw so called "omniversel" threat was killed by who, again? roll eyes (sarcastic) Nothing could stop this guy except his own Plot device, he created him...he was inmune to Nulification nobody could think him out of existance

SoulDevourer
where was he again??? the same guy that was usless against a child? and was saved by a Celestial??? LT wuz a lot weaker back then
then he wuz retconned (like beyonder cept the other way ^^)
now hes teh judge of all MU

think about it how can celestial be > LT when they say on panel that celestials are < Eternity (whos < LT)?
yeah and his plot device showed that his so-called "reality warp" powers are a joke
like i say MJJ way overated (or maybe he wuz jus retconed during that fight lol)
yeah but he wasnt immune to being lobotomize lol

oh and btw in MU "omniverse" = "multiverse"

LDHZenkai
LT wuz a lot weaker back then
then he wuz retconned (like beyonder cept the other way ^^)
now hes teh judge of all MU

think about it how can celestial be > LT when they say on panel that celestials are < Eternity (whos < LT)?
yeah and his plot device showed that his so-called "reality warp" powers are a joke
like i say MJJ way overated (or maybe he wuz jus retconed during that fight lol)
yeah but he wasnt immune to being lobotomize lol

oh and btw in MU "omniverse" = "multiverse"

I thought he could only be lobotomized b/c he didn't have any powers in the dimension that Fury took him to. He has to be in a place with reality otherwise he's just like a normal person. Although im not sure how there was a dimension with no reality to warp...PIS in my opinion.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Although im not sure how there was a dimension with no reality to warp...PIS in my opinion. exacly (or maybe CIS lol)

if theres no reality then how come he & fury can exist there? their both real so he did have somethin to warp, yet he didnt embarrasment

kgkg
where was he again??? the same guy that was usless against a child? and was saved by a Celestial??? oh yeah MJJ is above him...and its not the first mutant..Pre rectcon Molecule Man was also..
So calling him child makes him weaker? Saved by a Celestial who has never been shown before or after than incident smile so how can you gauge his power level.

Clearly someone who was more powerful than both protege and LT. This so called child also claimed to be the new TOAA of marvel. Pre rectcon MM for got rectcon for a reason.

Again if you using Protege was suppose to indicate MMJ beats LT ---- is baseless assumptions

LT is only second to TOAA in recent times

xJLxKing
LT>MJJ
Mxy>MJJ

Protege has the potential to be stronger then LT.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by xJLxKing
LT>MJJ
Mxy>MJJ

Protege has the potential to be stronger then LT.
Oh yea i am a huge mxy fan myself.

xJLxKing
Oh yea i am a huge mxy fan myself.
Are you being sarcastic?

LDHZenkai
Are you being sarcastic?
No i started a big ass post a few days ago about mxy being bad ass. Its a page or two back.

occultdestroyer
Jamie Braddock

id369
Blinik.

Knowsbleed33
HoM Wanda possibly.
Jaime v. MJJ would be good.

Survivor19
Bump

Enyalus
I think nicamarvin needs to re-read HoM and the tie-ins. Scarlet Witch tore apart the omniverse, then rebuilt and rewrote it with a thought. She also rewrote the 616 Universe multiple times during that arc.

Wanda takes him out. LT takes him out. Fury takes him out. Braddock would be a decent matchup, but one MJJ wins IMO. That's it for Marvel (unless you bring in pre-retconned characters.)

Mxy has the feats to take him, but personally I don't think it does. I can't think of any other uber reality warpers for DC right now. Carnivore (sp?) might beat Jaspers. Meh.

Survivor19
Can Cosmic Armor give Superman the needed edge?
What about Brian Braddock with Excalibur and Amulet of Right?

The Nuul
Chuck Norris.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by The Nuul
Chuck Norris.
No super omnipotent beings please. CN > TOAA imo.

Enyalus
No super omnipotent beings please. CN > TOAA imo.
But Mxy could just jump into the real world, kick him, and run back to DC.

Utrigita
Imo:
HoM Wanda.
Living Tribunal.
Beyonders.
The Infinity Gauntlet.
Jaime Braddock.

Xplosive

He did become stronger.

Originally posted by Utrigita
Imo:
HoM Wanda.
Living Tribunal.
Beyonders.
The Infinity Gauntlet.
Jaime Braddock.

I agree.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Xplosive
He did become stronger.

I agree.

so based on all of you and your twisted thinking..here is my list

the writer(TOAA)
a friggin Celestial
a small child(protege)
Thanos(HOTU)
a girl gone mad(HOM wanda)
LT...

is that it??

yeah I see how hi is the right hand of god..

xJLxKing
Celestials beating MJJ isn't happening.

nicamarvin
Celestials beating MJJ isn't happening.

I thought so too..but check it out...some celestial help the LT..he was about to get his arse handed to him by some child that claimed to be the new TOAA...you would think that bein the right hand of god would make you above power cosmic, above reality warping, or at least above some body with the power to copy and emulate any power???...so much for being the new TOAA he got caned by a frigging Celestial..

Enyalus
I thought so too..but check it out...some celestial help the LT..he was about to get his arse handed to him by some child that claimed to be the new TOAA...you would think that bein the right hand of god would make you above power cosmic, above reality warping, or at least above some body with the power to copy and emulate any power???...so much for being the new TOAA he got caned by a frigging Celestial..
Protege was the result of a specific experiment that took place for a thousand years of directed mutant breeding.

That's explained in the story, if you read it.

And its not a big deal, anyway, because in Marvel humanity's destiny is to become greater than all the abstracts themselves, including the LT - via the Destiny Force inherent within all humans.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Protege was the result of a specific experiment that took place for a thousand years of directed mutant breeding.
like time matters to the right hand of god..god and his right hand are above time...

And its not a big deal, anyway, because in Marvel humanity's destiny is to become greater than all the abstracts themselves, including the LT - via the Destiny Force inherent within all humans.

the LT is beyond abstracts...or at least he should...

LDHZenkai
But Mxy could just jump into the real world, kick him, and run back to DC.
Chuck Norris does the kicking in the real world....not mxy.

Enyalus
Chuck Norris does the kicking in the real world....not mxy.
What if Mxy resurrects Bruce Lee? Hmm?

Exactly.

The Nuul
What if Mxy resurrects Bruce Lee? Hmm?

Exactly.

Stalemate with Bruce but Mxy still dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.