Minamoto Yoshitsune VS. Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
Yoshitsune, a powerful young warrior wielding the power of the Amahagane as well as his most powerful weapon, The Gale. He has full health and Kumai gauges and can use his kumai attack.

Kain, the most powerful vampire ever known, wielding the Soul Reaver, A weapon whose power cannot be measured. Kain will also be in their most powerful form, and has his strongest armor.

Both of these epic warriors meet each other on a desolate battlefield. One on one, til the end.

I doubt that this has been done, but I seriously doubt it, and didn't see anything in the search.

Yoshitsune is from Genji: Dawn of the Samurai, in case anyone wants to check.

Phanteros
you made a wrong choice for yoshitsune

Shaggs
I don't know, he can slow time and react at superhuman speeds.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Shaggs
I don't know, he can slow time and react at superhuman speeds. Kain sucks souls with his reaver plus psisonic abilities

Shaggs
Kain would never get a hit in. Yoshitsune is in a whole different league of speed than Kain.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Shaggs
Kain would never get a hit in. Yoshitsune is in a whole different league of speed than Kain. won't matter he will hold Yoshisune down with Psisonic or use blood burst

Phanteros
don't get me wrong i know he is fast but he no match for someone with psisonic capablities.

XanatosForever
Yeah, I've gotta agree with Phanteros on this one. Yoshitsune is awesome for his era, but he won't be able to handle Kain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.