Spider-Man vs WWH (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Spider-Man's body is now composed of the same organic steel as Colossus'. Also his strength (and only his strength) has been multiplied by a factor of fifteen. So, if current Colossus can lift at least 100+ tons, Peter can now lift roughly 1,500 tons. With these upgrades how long would Peter last against WWH? Would he have what it takes to put a few dents in WWH before having his wrists bent?

Mekrob
Spider-Man wins

xJLxKing
Using fan votes Spider-man> pretty much anyone

Any ways WWH destroys him quick

Mekrob
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Using fan votes Spider-man> pretty much anyone

Any ways WWH destroys him quick I don't like Spider-Man

Placidity
Hasn't Colossus taken Hulk on before?

Spidey with the insane strength upgrade wins this I think.

KingD19
He's taken him on twice recently, in WWH, and a Savage Hulk.
WWH bent his arms back, but said he would make a good opponent for any other Hulk.
Savage Hulk got launched and knocked around until he played possum and launched Pete, Pete however was unhurt, and he contemplated on the fact that he overreacted to Hulk landing near him and Kitty, he automatically thought he was attacking, instead of just taking a leisurely jump across the woods.

KillAll
savage hulk and colossus happened in what issue?

as for organic steel spidey he beats the tar out of hulk.

KingD19
It's a really new release, came out this month I believe. I can't say that I know the issue number, but if you ask Snoopdogg, I'm sure he has it.

And with all the upgrades Spidey gets, and I'm also assuming he keeps his spider powers, he pwns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.