Sephiroth VS Orochi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am who I am
Sephiroth is at his best as is Orochi.

Let's do it.

Nemesis X
Who's Orochi?

The only Orochi that I know is from Bikini Samurai Squad.

I am who I am
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/grayfox_zero/Orochi.jpg

A wiki article.
Orochi (オロチ ,Orochi?) is the final boss of The King of Fighters '97. His character origin is another interpretation of the mythical eight headed serpent, Yamata no Orochi. In the KOF series, he is a chthonic supernatural being that regards itself as executing the will of Gaea. He does not regard humanity as trustworthy with regard to coexisting with the planet without ravaging it and so seeks to extinguish it. He was sealed 1,800 years ago by the three sacred treasures of Japan. The three clans' descendants are charged with protecting the seal over it. In KOF '97, his spirit possesses Chris (A herald of Orochi) to fight in the mortal realm. He is sealed again at the end of the '97 tournament by the three descendants of the users of the three sacred treasures, but the seal surrounding is broken in recent games by the demon Mukai. A clone of Orochi appears as a boss in Neo Geo Battle Coliseum named Mizuchi.

figuetony
Orochi slaughters cold blooded.

dark_element
Orochi, because he sends painful beams of light at your face effortlessly and has holy god like sounds playing in the background as he lifts his arms. XD

ScreamPaste
I'm undecided. So far, Orochi seems more impressive but I'd like to hear some feats before I make a choice for certain. =P

Probably Orochi.

Ultimate Wil
Both at there best, Sephiroth

ThunderGodEneru
You all do realise Orochi doesn't actually have any feats, right?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You all do realise Orochi doesn't actually have any feats, right? ..then what the hell is he doing here? D:

Seph wins, lolwtf.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The only Orochi that I know is from Bikini Samurai Squad.

You actually bought and played that trash? eek!

You all do realise Orochi doesn't actually have any feats, right?

Apparently not. confused

Terryc250
Orochi has cool gameplay noises, that's about it. He doesn't have any destructive feats, any speed feats, or anything. The only feats he actually has is giving characters some powers to become stronger, but even they don't have any feats.

Sephiroth wins.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
You actually bought and played that trash? eek!

No. I watched vids of it and you're right, that game is trash.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener Apparently not. confused

Orochi is obviously much stronger than one of his 4 heavenly kings Goenitz who can wreck the entire stadium with some of his power. and his mission is to return the world into nothingness. or should I said destroyed it.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Orochi is obviously much stronger than one of his 4 heavenly kings Goenitz who can wreck the entire stadium with some of his power. and his mission is to return the world into nothingness. or should I said destroyed it.

*Points to ThunderGodEneru and laughs*
Remember I didn't start it, I just slightly agreed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

figuetony
Orochi is a god so he wins hard.Besides Final Fantasy is stupid crap.

Phanteros
Originally posted by figuetony
Orochi is a god so he wins hard.Besides Final Fantasy is stupid crap. yeah so are the Kais in DBZ but look how sucky they are. also he is a self proclaimed god with no feats at all.

King-Fingolfin
Originally posted by figuetony
Orochi is a god so he wins hard.Besides Final Fantasy is stupid crap.

God is a title.

If you want to go by titles, Wesker is unbeatable, because he is a "god".

Darkstorm Zero
Featwars & titles *Yawns*.

ThunderGodEneru
Orochi is obviously much stronger than one of his 4 heavenly kings Goenitz who can wreck the entire stadium with some of his power. and his mission is to return the world into nothingness. or should I said destroyed it. Speculation and hyperbole.

Is that all?

And Goenitz would lose to Sephiroth too so I don't much care what he has done.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Speculation and hyperbole.

Is that all?

And Goenitz would lose to Sephiroth too so I don't much care what he has done.

so, you think that Goenitz > Orochi huh? eek!

GenomeFrozener
so, you think that Goenitz > Orochi huh? eek!

Where did you get that from?

SpadeKing
Seph at his best with the orchestra playing his theme behind him?

thats a brutally orgasmic defeat

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Where did you get that from?

Goenitz destroyed a stadium. fact.

Orochi is featless but we all know that he is stronger than Goenitz. and he said it's just a speculation? I never said Orochi wins against Sephiroth.

GenomeFrozener
Goenitz destroyed a stadium. fact.

Orochi is featless but we all know that he is stronger than Goenitz. and he said it's just a speculation? I never said Orochi wins against Sephiroth.

Yeah, I get that, but where did you get him saying "Goenitz > Orochi"?

Kirikaze Fuuma
I said

and he said

what I get is, he said that Orochi stronger than Goenitz is just a speculation.

Evil Ryu
Orochi ISN'T a god. He never was and never will be one. I don't know who made up that "orochi = god" crap, but people need to realize already that it's completely false. He is just the messenger of Gaia.
When I think of god, I think of something supreme with unlimited power that would never lose to humans regardless of the situation. Orochi fails to meet these requirements.
Vg and anime gods are jokes. Like they said before, just a title that means nothing.

More like ubber gay screams.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Evil Ryu
Orochi ISN'T a god. He never was and never will be one. I don't know who made up that "orochi = god" crap, but people need to realize already that it's completely false. He is just the messenger of Gaia.
When I think of god, I think of something supreme with unlimited power that would never lose to humans regardless of the situation. Orochi fails to meet these requirements.
Vg and anime gods are jokes. Like they said before, just a title that means nothing.

More like ubber gay screams.

most likely he is a messenger of God...

and I don't like his voice either. Mizuchi's is better.

Evil Ryu
Exactly, which would make orochi more of an angel rather than a god.

I am who I am
Are we sure sayin' Orochi is the "Messenger Of God" is not fact but legend. How are we to know this is true. Don't think humans can even beat angels.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by I am who I am
Are we sure sayin' Orochi is the "Messenger Of God" is not fact but legend. How are we to know this is true. Don't think humans can even beat angels.

when did I said he is a real messenger of God in this thread?

this is your reference : http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof97edi.htm

I am who I am
Never said he was the real Messenger of God and I wasn't even talkin' to you.

ThunderGodEneru
Who gives a shit what his title is? no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.