How far does he get?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LDHZenkai
How far could Superboy Prime get through an M'Kraan Crystal gauntlet? Being as we don't know the names of the other guardians just use a number. Assume that each guardian gets 1,000x stronger than the last.

1.Jahf
2.Modt
and so on.

LDHZenkai
Darn no one has any ideas?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
How far could Superboy Prime get through an M'Kraan Crystal gauntlet? Being as we don't know the names of the other guardians just use a number. Assume that each guardian gets 1,000x stronger than the last.

1.Jahf
2.Modt
and so on.

Well, Jahf is class 100 and Modt is 1,000 more powerful. If Jahf can at max lift 100 tons, then Modt at max can lift 100,000 tons. Superboy Prime definitely gets past these two. Now the third guardian would be able to lift about 100,000,000 tons. He would begin to have a little and I mean little problem here. At four is when things really get intense. The fourth guardian would be able to lift about 100,000,000,000 tons (100 billion tons). That's enough strength to cause Superman Prime some pain and discomfort if the third guardian can even touch him. I don't know anyone under skyfather level, short of the Hulk that can generate that kind of strength, but I think Superboy/man Prime can get past 4. Now the numbers get mind-boggling at 5. The 5th guardian will be able to lift 100,000,000,000,000 tons (100 trillion tons), but I think Prime gets past the 5th one as well. The sixth guardian will be able to lift one hundred thousand trillion tons (100,000,000,000,000,000).
Superboy/man Prime passes this one too. The 7th and 8th ones should be overcome as well. I base this off the fact that All Star Superman was able to lift 200 Quintillion Tons using ONE ARM and the general consensus seems to be that Superman Prime>> All Star Superman. As matter of fact, I see him making it to 10 or 11 easily. Think about all of his other powers as well. His heat vision, super breath and ftl travel. I've wasted enough time discussing this. Time for someone else to add something or poke holes in what I've said already.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Well, Jahf is class 100 and Modt is 1,000 more powerful. If Jahf can at max lift 100 tons, then Modt at max can lift 100,000 tons. Superboy Prime definitely gets past these two. Now the third guardian would be able to lift about 100,000,000 tons. He would begin to have a little and I mean little problem here. At four is when things really get intense. The fourth guardian would be able to lift about 100,000,000,000 tons (100 billion tons). That's enough strength to cause Superman Prime pain and discomfort. I don't know anyone under skyfather level, short of the Hulk that can generate that kind of strength, but I think Superboy/man Prime can get past 4. Now the numbers get mind-boggling at 5. The 5th guardian will be able to lift 100,000,000,000,000 tons (100 trillion tons), but I think Prime gets past the 5th one as well. The sixth guardian will be able to lift one hundred thousand trillion tons (100,000,000,000,000,000).
Superboy/man Prime passes this one too. The 7th and 8th ones should be overcome as well. I base this off the fact that All Star Superman was able to lift 200 Quintillion Tons using ONE ARM and the general consensus seems to be that Superman Prime>> All Star Superman. As matter of fact, I see him making it to 10 or 11. I've wasted enough time discussing this. Time for someone else to add something or poke holes in what I've said already.
interesting i was unaware that he could lift 100 quintillion tons.

Grinning Goku
interesting i was unaware that he could lift 100 quintillion tons.

Well, that's merely speculation on my part. I'm saying if All Star Superman can lift more than that using one arm, I don't see why Prime couldn't.

Enyalus
Well, Jahf is class 100 and Modt is 1,000 more powerful. If Jahf can at max lift 100 tons

Hulk's class 100. He can lift over 100 tons with ease. So can Jahf.

No way in hell Prime gets past Modt.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hulk's class 100. He can lift over 100 tons with ease. So can Jahf.

No way in hell Prime gets past Modt.

I don't agree. Do Modt or Jahf have any lifting feats? Do they have any feats that match Superman Prime's? If so, please post the scans. And I was just speculating. Saying someone is Class 100 is pretty damn vague to me. I prefer exact numbers or limits. But most feats of strength of have to estimated in the MU excluding Secret War Hulk lifting the 150,000,000,000 ton mountain. For example, Sentry attempting to lifting the Helicarrier or Namor lifting a submarine or some shit.

Enyalus
I don't agree. Do Modt or Jahf have any lifting feats? Do they have any feats that match Superman Prime's? If so, please post the scans. And I was just speculating. Saying someone is Class 100 is pretty damn vague to me. I prefer exact numbers or limits. But most feats of strength of have to estimated in the MU excluding Secret War Hulk lifting the 150,000,000,000 ton mountain. For example, Sentry attempting to lifting the Helicarrier or Namor lifting a submarine or some shit.

No, I don't think Jahf has any lifting feats. But he one-shot Wolverine into orbit easily, took on and was easily putting down the Starjammers and the X-Men (Phoenix included), and shrugged off a direct meteor hit.

And as noted, Modt's a thousand times more powerful (not only stronger). So...

Galan007
iirc, Jahf was able to take out Gladiator with realitive ease. That said, if Modt is truly 1,000x more powerful, Prime would be absolutely nothing on comparison imo.

Beyond Modt though, all we have is speachification regarding the crystal's guardians.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Galan007
iirc, Jahf was able to take out Gladiator with realitive ease. That said, if Modt is truly 1,000x more powerful, Prime would be absolutely nothing on comparison imo.

Beyond Modt though, all we have is speachification regarding the crystal's guardians.

True. You have a point. So in terms of power, Modt would be Skyfather, or is that impossible to determine?

LDHZenkai

Modt said he was 1,000 times stronger than Jahf and that the next guardian would be 1,000 times stronger than him.

Grinning Goku
Modt said he was 1,000 times stronger than Jahf and that the next guardian would be 1,000 times stronger than him.

Mind-boggling numbers really. We still can't clearly quantify their power.

Kris Blaze

He strikes, he scores!

Galan007
Modt said he was 1,000 times stronger than Jahf and that the next guardian would be 1,000 times stronger than him. Which is why I said that all we have on any guardian(s) above Modt is speachification - as no others have been seen. smile

Mindset
I saw them.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
I saw them.

Those were Doombots.

He keeps the M'kraan crystal on his left hand's ring finger.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
I saw them. You know what I saw? My fist striking your face, repeatedly.

ie:
You ------>g-asskick<------ Me.

Questions/thoughts? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.