Dracula vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
since this is going to happen soon in Captain Britain and MI:13 who will win this fight:

Dracula's vampiric army, including baron blood, spitfire, lilith, and captain fate launch and attack on an unprepared Dr. Doom

how do they do

rotiart
Dr doom is always prepared. It's his special ability!

Mindset
Dr. Doom

guy222
Doom

tjcoady
Vampires have too many weaknesses to be exploited, and Doom knows Dracula well- even if he did not know the attack was coming, he would most likely have magic at the tip of his fingers to counteract his Dracula and his crew.

If it was just Doom versus Dracula, in a neutral setting- I think that would be harder to decide.

cloud102
Dracula is Doomed, Dr. Doomed!

ExodusCloak
Dr. Doom's armour contains splinters of the true cross. Dracula nor any other vampire can touch him.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4098/captainbritainandmi1301.th.jpg

Trackz
Originally posted by tjcoady
Vampires have too many weaknesses to be exploited, and Doom knows Dracula well- even if he did not know the attack was coming, he would most likely have magic at the tip of his fingers to counteract his Dracula and his crew.

If it was just Doom versus Dracula, in a neutral setting- I think that would be harder to decide. you havent seen how dracula uses his army, he doesnt just send in vampire troops, in the last page of the first issue of vampire state he shoots mutated vampires as missiles, some are outfitted in spells that turns people into dust. Some pretty, crazy stuff.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Trackz
since this is going to happen soon in Captain Britain and MI:13 who will win this fight:

Dracula's vampiric army, including baron blood, spitfire, lilith, and captain fate launch and attack on an unprepared Dr. Doom

how do they do

Looking back at the old Tomb of Dracula comics and what's generally been done with him since, he's not in Doom's league. I'm sure this new series will be highly contrived in Dracula's favor but with what I know up to now, Doom takes this.

The Nuul
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Dr. Doom's armour contains splinters of the true cross. Dracula nor any other vampire can touch him.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4098/captainbritainandmi1301.th.jpg

What MI13 comic is that?

quanchi112
Doom wins.

Trackz
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4098/captainbritainandmi1301.th.jpg you guys arent thinkinggg, or maybe you havent read the past couple of issues of Captain Britain and MI:!#, he just doesnt send out vampires to fight, he's a tactical genius, he has scientists who mutate his vampires, he shot an army of vampire missiles at britain and almost killed the whole of MI:13 in one night.

Trackz
Originally posted by The Nuul
What MI13 comic is that? #10

The Nuul

Thanks.

Dr Will Hatch
Interesting battle, but Doom.

ExodusCloak
you guys arent thinkinggg, or maybe you havent read the past couple of issues of Captain Britain and MI:!#, he just doesnt send out vampires to fight, he's a tactical genius, he has scientists who mutate his vampires, he shot an army of vampire missiles at britain and almost killed the whole of MI:13 in one night.

I still don't see how that's going to stop Dooms defences (Through some magical artifact?). I can see him wiping out/turning the people of Latveria though since the countries defences are weakened at the moment due to countless assaults and Doom being away/in prison etc..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.