Wonder woman vs 3 street levelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This fight is going to take place in a adamantium room the size of a foot ball field (which would lead to no bfring). She doesnt have her lasso in this fight.

Team consist of:

Sabertooth (adamantium sabertooth)
Wolverine
Venom

Trackz
wonder woman easily

xJLxKing
WW snaps them with at most ease

jalek moye
non of those three are street levelers and she wins easily

jasofisc
Originally posted by jalek moye
non of those three are street levelers and she wins easily
um yes they are in kmc and yes she wins easily unless he doesn't get her powers then she's dead.

Wild Shadow
the only way she loses is if she knows absolutely nothing about their abilities and holds back.

carver9
I kind of overrate wolverine and sabertooth, I guess this is a spite thread.

jalek moye
Originally posted by jasofisc
um yes they are in kmc and yes she wins easily unless he doesn't get her powers then she's dead.
umm no they arnt on kmc they are all meta level

jasofisc
umm no they arnt on kmc they are all meta level

you must be very very new we are on the kmc forums right now and yes all three have been considered street level. Just because they have powers doesn't make them above street level and marvel doesn't call people meta that's dc.

jalek moye
and you just must not know what you're talkign about, most here dont think that and our offical tier page doesnt either

also you realize that we use meta as a classification here
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

jasofisc
Originally posted by carver9
I kind of overrate wolverine and sabertooth, I guess this is a spite thread.

kind of is a spite thread unless WW doesn't get her powers but does get her weaponry and armor sans medusa's head, and the gautles of atalas and the shoes of hermes.

jasofisc
and you just must not know what you're talkign about, most here dont think that and our offical tier page doesnt either

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html

not offical and doesn't discount the fact that four the past five years people on this forum have been considering these three street level. (because they certainly aren't ironman league like that thread said.)

jalek moye
not offical and doesn't discount the fact that four the past five years people on this forum have been considering these three street level. (because they certainly aren't ironman league like that thread said.)
we on kmc are the people who put those there. and for the most people people havnt considered them street. And it says ironman leuage is the high meta they are all low and one mid

jasofisc
we on kmc are the people who put those there. and for the most people people havnt considered them street. And it says ironman leuage is the high meta they are all low and one mid

the () on meta says ironman level and how do you know most people consider don't consider them street. Ultimate cap America is street on that list there is no way somebody is going to say that wolverine is out of cap america's league.

Wild Shadow
the () on meta says ironman level and how do you know most people consider don't consider them street. Ultimate cap America is street on that list there is no way somebody is going to say that wolverine is out of cap america's league.

i do. stick out tongue

jalek moye
well he actually is if he wants to kill him, theres not anything capt can do to put wolverine down. And your ranking doesnt mean someone lower can't beat you.

the meta thing says that cuz it represents that ironman is the peak of that.

jasofisc
by the way 365 pages of disagreement on that list doesn't qualify as a consensuses.

jasofisc
in true i understand what you are saying and for the most part I agree i just don't think it's necessary to jump down the posters throat about something a lot of people on kmc still use.

Serious Impact
well he actually is if he wants to kill him, theres not anything capt can do to put wolverine down. And your ranking doesnt mean someone lower can't beat you.

the meta thing says that cuz it represents that ironman is the peak of that.

I'm sorry, I like wolverine as much as anyone, but to say there's no way Captain America could put him down is just incorrect. If they were both out to kill each other, Wolverine can go down. He can be drown, suffocated, caught in an explosion, stabbed through the heart (won't kill him, but it will stop him), and the list goes on and on. Even if they weren't out for blood, Wolverine has been knocked out before. Maybe not for long, but he has. There are also other ways to stop him and I'm sure, if necessary, Captain America has as much a chance as any other person in their league.

Now, I'm not saying that Captain America could or couldn't beat Wolverine, that's a topic for another thread. I'm just saying that to say there's nothing he could do against Wolverine is wrong.

Now, on topic. Wonder Woman would win with ease.

horrorwolf
Current WW ftw. Classic Wondy gets tripled and dies.

Deathstroke
Yeah, Venom most certainly is not street level.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by carver9
This fight is going to take place in a adamantium room the size of a foot ball field (which would lead to no bfring). She doesnt have her lasso in this fight.

Team consist of:

Wolverine
Venom

She curbstomps them. None of them are remotely on her level. As you said, three street levelers (although I personally wouldn't call them street levelers). She's Superman level. I'm not arguing exact strength and speed but I mean in the same league. Its like putting Superman or the Martian Manhunter against them.

The Nuul
Wolverine
Venom

Lulz at being street level.

Is as much as a fail than this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG_V4eB5PR4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.