Wonder woman vs Namor, Mimic, Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Namor has on his wet suit
This is mimic from the exiles that had - cyclops, wolverine, north star, beast, and colossus powers.

This is regular Iron man.

Grinning Goku
Mmm...Mimic and Iron Man (when you say regular do you mean current? Because current Iron Man doesn't have Extremis anymore) are vastly inferior to WW in almost every category except maybe durability and that's only when it comes to piercing attacks. Namor is the only real challenge here and after Diana has dispatched with Mimic and Iron Man, she'll have to put a fight but I think she has sufficient strength to put him down. If she's smart she'll just rip the wetsuit off. But, given that they'll probably attack as a team, it may take her longer to win that in the scenario I put forth just now.

I'd say Wonder Woman at least 6/10.

D_Dude1210
How can Namor be superior to a Mimic that had the powers of Cyke, Wolvie, Colossus, Beast and north star?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
How can Namor be superior to a Mimic that had the powers of Cyke, Wolvie, Colossus, Beast and north star?

Easy. The powers that Mimic had, had half the potency of whomever he copied them form. E.g. Wolverine's healing factor would be halved and Beast's agility would halved. Instead of being able to lift 100+ tons like Colossus, he topped out at 50 tons or so. And Mimic's spped wasn't that impressive until he went (or said he was going) at 49.5 % lightspeed.

carver9
Well it was actually stated on panel that mimic can move at 93000 mps, wonder woman speed is all hyperbole. We know she can move her hands fast but I just dont think that she is as fast as mimic, not even close, except reflex wise and thats even debatable.

I think this team stands a very good chance and I dont think everyone would let wonder woman solo the other without backing them up.

carver9
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Easy. The powers that Mimic had, had half the potency of whomever he copied them form. E.g. Wolverine's healing factor would be halved and Beast's agility would halved. Instead of being able to lift 100+ tons like Colossus, he topped out at 50 tons or so. And Mimic's spped wasn't that impressive until he went (or said he was going) at 49.5 % lightspeed.

He was very impressive but to each there own. By the way, he defeated namor who was stated as being as strong as the top tiers in marvel

Deathstroke
I'm leaning towards the team. Iron Man and Namor tussle with the Hulk on occasion so they're not pushovers.

Wild Shadow
the team for the win i think more then likely mimic gets the killing blow.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by carver9
Well it was actually stated on panel that mimic can move at 93000 mps, wonder woman speed is all hyperbole. We know she can move her hands fast but I just dont think that she is as fast as mimic, not even close, except reflex wise and thats even debatable.

I think this team stands a very good chance and I dont think everyone would let wonder woman solo the other without backing them up.

I would disagree that Wonder Woman's speed is hyperbole. I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion but it generally amazes me that people (not saying you) will see evidence such as her fighting speed force level characters and just ignore the evidence and say it doesn't count.

But for the sake of argument, we'll say she's about as fast as Mimic. I personally think she's generally just below light speed in reflexes. She has some showings that would put her higher but I'm talking about stuff I know of that she's done a fair number of times, not extremely rare stuff.

I've read Exiles but its been a while so remind me, can Mimic mimic her powers in a fight? If he can, the team takes this. If not, I'd give it to WW but its a tough fight. Had you designated that this is Iron-Man with everything he's ever had or his toughest suit of armor or something, it would really be close. But I just don't think any of these guys have displayed her kind of strength. Plus, only Mimic that I know of really matches her speed. I don't recall IM or Namor being in the vicinity of light speed.

Lord Feron
If mimic copies her powers in addition to his own then the team has a chance like 5.1/10. imo the team doesn't have the necessary tactical advantage. They are playing against her in a far she is great at.

Enyalus
...Mimic speedblitz FTW. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.