jedi or sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane99
You may have heard of this query before,ive checked and i did not see any so ive posted this one. Which side would you choose jedi or sith

In truth jedi have more capabilities then sith yet sith have more power then jedi,they just end up dieing sooner.

Thus its like this for a jedi:
1)More control to master the force. Which means no overusing their powers or using them for material or temporary gain.
2)Abstaining from sensuals and even sexual social interaction. This implies that they cant form bonds socialally due to the attachment,which leads to suffering.
3)Never using your power out of anger. This is like the first one except it takes a different path No jedi may use his power to control the elements on a mass scale or harm another which mas cause violence. Violence then spreads and allows suffering.
4)No suffering. A jedi doesnt not use suffering as a means to enhance their powers like sith do. That means no contest or again,overusing their powers like in the first one.

The sith on the other hand can indulge in:
1)Material gain
2)control sentient beings and elements for sef gratification.
3Pain.Sith use pain to enhance their dark powers or grow stronger with the force.
4)sex or love.I think both sith and jedi dont get involved with martial or love affairs. Both are celibate.

Honestly I would choose jedi,but not becasue im against darkness. Its becasue it takes more work and maturity to develop your powers and connection to the force,then sith. I dont believe one needs to struggle all the time to force something thats not ready. If a power comes to you its becasue your ready and have the maturity to handle it. But i do believe if needs,attack or defend yourself with your power then hide.

mattatom
Originally posted by darthbane99

sex or love.I think both sith and jedi dont get involved with martial or love affairs. Both are celibate.
hide.

Anakin got married just like to point that one out, I would become a Jedi Master then study the Sith teachings of Naga Sadow. It is a fool proof plan.

Eminence
I would be Sidious, then make myself a prettier body and a cooler and more progressive government.

Edit: Or I'd just be Anakin and not be retarded.

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence
I would be Sidious, then make myself a prettier body and a cooler and more progressive government.

Edit: Or I'd just be Anakin and not be retarded.

Both choices are agreeable.

Nephthys
Sith, because I get off of their freedom.

CadoAngelus
Sith...because my sig says so...

Plus, they're not restricted to be analy retentive and can have fun. But then again, so can the new jedi order.

When Luke became the grandmaster of the new jedi order, he reintroduced the concept of the unifying force, whereby it's not a case of what force powers you use (i.e. Kyle Katarn using his dark side powers against Jerec) but it's a case of how you use them that defines to which side you are cast...

Nevertheless, sith have cool tattoos...

darthbane99
Yes i know anakin got married.
Actually i also agree with the fact that no force power is inherently good or evil...its how its used. Yep just liek what kyle said,i like that jedi too.

And im not saying these are "the" rules or wasy to use the force,its just a theology based on the basic outlook of jedi and sith. I made so its harder to pick a wise side,yet everyone as their own reasons to what and why they choose a side.

Its not set in stone and i dont believe that there is an absolute good or evil. Actually the sith are really the originals in star wars,its just that some had a different meas to control and or use the force. So different philosophies came in. I would love to be of the sith,my philosophy was based on their belifes. They believe they are doing only what nature..and the force designed them to___to empower themselves and make themselves perfect. So they presumed that it us that control it not the force. But even that is still over ruminated.

I also would like to follow the sith code; peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion i gain strength, through strength i gain power, through power i gain victory,through victory my chains are broken,the force shall free me. Just like sith the jedi believe in peace then emotion that gives us a stronger connection. So both jed and sith codes go hand to hand.

I would study both and remain open to other possibilities to use the force. The sith teach in pain...in that we must fight to strive,just like animals in the wild,the jedi pursue peace yet i ask,how can peace be gain without fighting?? Do the sith have one up,then it brings us back to the jedi...through peace i gain serenity...which leads to harmony...See how both sith and jedi go hand to hand? Thats why i made it a little tougher,because thats the basic of how it is out looked.

BruceSkywalker
Both LOTF and NJO Luke Skywalker big grin smile

Lord Lucien
Uh. Neither. Their lives are too complicated.

Gideon
Originally posted by Eminence

I think you're confused.

Fully developed breasts are only considered a sign of beauty on thin girls; not on fat boys like you.

That would just be replacing one set of mental deficits for another.

Eminence
no u

Happy_Sith

4)sex or love.I think both sith and jedi dont get involved with martial or love affairs. Both are celibate.

I seriously doubt that Kenobi was not a Grade A Pimp. Same with Dooku.

And Sidious must have had a booty call list that makes Hugh Hefner look like a monk.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Happy_Sith
I seriously doubt that Kenobi was not a Grade A Pimp. Same with Dooku.

And Sidious must have had a booty call list that makes Hugh Hefner look like a monk.

Yoda is a serious pimp...grandpimp of the pimping order

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
Yoda is a serious pimp...grandpimp of the pimping order

No doubt about it

2)Abstaining from sensuals and even sexual social interaction. This implies that they cant form bonds socialally due to the attachment,which leads to suffering.

I'm not suffering ... This is so blown out of proportion.

I'd chose neither side, I'd be a gray Jedi (sorry REX). I wouldn't be a puppet of the order, but I do not feel like killing other Jedi or doing evil stuff either.

Nactous
Id say gray Jedi as well

Captain REX
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I'd chose neither side, I'd be a gray Jedi (sorry REX). I wouldn't be a puppet of the order, but I do not feel like killing other Jedi or doing evil stuff either.

Well, at least I got the apology. That, and you're not going with the 'use both sides of the Force' mentality for it. stick out tongue

Darth Truculent
Dark connot exist with Light. Jacen was both right & wrong about the Force. He didn't succumb to the dark side for selfish reasons. He felt the only way to peace was total authority and the way to total authority was the dark side. He also felt that he had to protect Alana at all costs.

Luke was an instrument of Light. I really don't know how to describe his rise - somebody help me there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.