Devil Jin vs Devil Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

figuetony
Who is the better devil?Gameplay wise no feats shit.

Zack Fair
I guess we will find out in Tekken 6.

Without PIZ Devil Kazuya should FKN win. He has more experience and has found a way to unify their power while Jin can hardly contain his half of devil and the Kazama bloodline somewhat constrains him.

However since Jin has been the Golden Boy since Tekken 3 he will probably solo the entire cast while bound to a wheelchair.

ThunderGodEneru
You do realise he has banned feats right?

Gumachi
Nevermind.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
You do realise he has banned feats right?

What?

ThunderGodEneru
"Gameplay wise no feats shit"

figuetony
Who would win if they were both in a game together.

I am who I am
Devil Jin, he won already. Kazuya is gonna kick this dude ass in T6. You can take that to the bank.

figuetony
Is Devil Kazuya even in Tekken 6?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by I am who I am
Devil Jin, he won already. Kazuya is gonna kick this dude ass in T6. You can take that to the bank.

When exactly did Devil Jin ever beat Kazuya? He wasn't Devil when he beat Kazuya in Tekken 4, and Kazuya wasn't in his usual 'purple' transformation he used to escape the honmaru explosion. They didn't get to fight in Tekken 5 because Kazuya went after G-corp executives for betraying him.

Jin needs to lose this fkn tournament. He is the bad guy this time around(though you can't say Kazuya or Heihachi are good) so following Tekken 's history he should lose...but knowing Namco he will destroy the entire roster with a wink while Asuka gives him a BJ.

I am who I am
Originally posted by Zack Fair
When exactly did Devil Jin ever beat Kazuya? He wasn't Devil when he beat Kazuya in Tekken 4, and Kazuya wasn't in his usual 'purple' transformation he used to escape the honmaru explosion. They didn't get to fight in Tekken 5 because Kazuya went after G-corp executives for betraying him.

Jin needs to lose this fkn tournament. He is the bad guy this time around(though you can't say Kazuya or Heihachi are good) so following Tekken 's history he should lose...but knowing Namco he will destroy the entire roster with a wink while Asuka gives him a BJ. Jin beat Hachi and Kazuya 1 after the other wit almost no rest. I don't think an amped Kazuya can take an amped Jin, but that's just what I think.

Jin will turn out to have a son who will come and defeat him and aint Asuka his cousin?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by I am who I am

Jin will turn out to have a son who will come and defeat him and aint Asuka his cousin?

That didn't stop Jin from forcing his head on her boobs.

I am who I am
How dare you! He did not do that. It was a mistake, Jin is alot of things but he aint a perv wit incest fetishes.

Sado22
kaz lost cuz he was being a dumbass for fighting Devil Jin without his devil powers. he's an overconfident prick, that's been known about him since the dawn of time, being the arrogant bastard that he is. Jin didn't win because of PIS, he won cuz Hachi and Kaz were being idiots for underestimating a dude who has three different types of power running through his veins (kazama, devil and mishima).
as for jin not being able to contain his power, well for one Devil and Kazama BOTH exist in him so it makes his state volatile as opposed to Kaz who only has Devil.

at the moment, i'll give it to Devil for having more control and more feats with it. besides, Jin's devil only has a PART of Devil in him. Kaz has most of it and hence, more power. though the aspect of Kazama+Devil=berserker might be a cause of concern for Devil.

~Sado
P.S. what the f0ck am i doing back at KMC?!

GenomeFrozener
Kazuya lost because it was a 3 way brawl, and he was most likely was focusing on Heihachi.

PS. Indeed, why are you here? Shoo!

Sado22
shoo?!
*picks up M60*
mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.