Anakin or Mace ? Who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lewis Kenobi
Who would win Anakin Skywalker or Mace Windu?
Two of the best regarded lightsaber wielder's in the Republic at the time.
I think it would be very close.

But, I think Anakin would win, just!

i still do think that Mace is one of the best lightsaber wielder's in the Republic though....

steverules_2
Mace windu because he's one bad@ss Motherf*cker

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Hi! wrong forums.

But anyway, Mace would take it - he's more focused and all that. Even if Anakin might be the better fighter, Mace is more focused and stuff... *shrug*

steverules_2
My reason was better stick out tongue

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by steverules_2
My reason was better stick out tongue

darn right it was.

at least i tried? big grin

steverules_2
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
darn right it was.

at least i tried? big grin

Yes, your a worthy opponent wink

JediRobin23
These vs threads blow. Who cares really

DarthLazious
Anakin but doesn't this topic belong in the Prequel forum area?

captzero05
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Anakin but doesn't this topic belong in the Prequel forum area?
Yeah. This should be on that section.

On topic. Anakin is better than Mace Windu because the later had his butt kicked by Darth Maul.

sweersa
Originally posted by captzero05
Yeah. This should be on that section.

On topic. Anakin is better than Mace Windu because the later had his butt kicked by Darth Maul.

When did Mace fight Darth Maul? Never right?

DarthLazious
Correct.

CadoAngelus
anakin, because mace died in prequel trilogy

sweersa
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
anakin, because mace died in prequel trilogy

He will be back in Episode 7, and then die in 8 at the hands of the Fett.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by sweersa
He will be back in Episode 7, and then die in 8 at the hands of the Fett.

lol...

then again, if the sequel trilogy is made, it wouldn't be difficult to write an old windu into it, because all you saw was his hand cut off and he got force lightninged/levetated out of the senators window into the Corusantian metropolis, you didn't see him fall to his death or die directly from any of the punishment Palpatine or Anakin gave him...

sweersa
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
lol...

then again, if the sequel trilogy is made, it wouldn't be difficult to write an old windu into it, because all you saw was his hand cut off and he got force lightninged/levetated out of the senators window into the Corusantian metropolis, you didn't see him fall to his death or die directly from any of the punishment Palpatine or Anakin gave him...

Exactly, GL says he may return for 7, 8, and 9.

steverules_2
Wait so we got a PT and an OT...so the next 3 would be...NT (New Trilogy)? Is there gonna be an episode 7,8 and 9? And if there is news anything about the story or anything?

sweersa
Originally posted by steverules_2
Wait so we got a PT and an OT...so the next 3 would be...NT (New Trilogy)? Is there gonna be an episode 7,8 and 9? And if there is news anything about the story or anything?

Sequel Trilogy.

ares834
Originally posted by sweersa
Sequel Trilogy.
Bull crap they arn't making it. Lucas originally planed to create 9 movies, but now he claims he won't make 7,8, and 9.

steverules_2
Good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.