Mordru Vs Doc Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins in a non PISS battle.

occultdestroyer
Watersports FTW haermm

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Watersports FTW haermm

LOL, I was wondering who was going to catch that one smile smile laughing

Harbinger
Mordru wins.

Enyalus
The Dark Lord.

SoulDevourer
cant Doc just copy Mordrus powers?

quanchi112
Mordru wins.

xJLxKing
Mordru

jasofisc
are we talking about classic doc strange and jsa mordru or justice society Mordru

jasofisc
anybody want to answer that question because if were talking about JSA mordru and classic strange well what is mordru going to do when strange summons master chaos and lord order or the reverse not sure whose lord and whose master. I love mordru and all but i've seen jsa mordru as equal to strange at least strange with all artifacts. mordru did get his but kicked by shazam (though it was part of a plan of trickery)

jasofisc
what makes mordru more powerful then dormmnu

iceman24567
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
cant Doc just copy Mordrus powers? Mordru would more than likely steal Stranges powers erm

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mordru would more than likely steal Stranges powers erm since when Mordru can copy powers? huh

Enyalus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
since when Mordru can copy powers? huh

Mordru has this one spell, which takes a bit of time to fully cast, but it steals the power/energy or someone else's attack and gives that power to Mordru. Happens during the Princes of Darkness arc.

And the spell is given a specific name, so anyone who can remember it...much thanks.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Enyalus
Mordru has this one spell, which takes a bit of time to fully cast, but it steals the power/energy or someone else's attack and gives that power to Mordru. Happens during the Princes of Darkness arc.

And the spell is given a specific name, so anyone who can remember it...much thanks.

your talking about the atlantan spell that sucks up ambient energy during a battle it doesn't steal the other guys powers. and it happened during let justice be done during his battle with doc fate

jasofisc
still wouldn't help against lord chaos and master order

Enyalus
Originally posted by jasofisc
your talking about the atlantan spell that sucks up ambient energy during a battle it doesn't steal the other guys powers. and it happened during let justice be done during his battle with doc fate

...Yeah. Damn. Okay. I remember that clearly now, lol.

cloud102
Any good mage can steal energy and spells. Dr. Strange isn't the only one.

jasofisc
Originally posted by cloud102
Any good mage can steal energy and spells. Dr. Strange isn't the only one.

true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.