Superman/Wonderwoman vs Supreme/Thor girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
No cheap wins, so lasso binding and T-VO crap is out.

LDHZenkai
Team 2. Just because I like supreme better.

xJLxKing
Team 1. I think WW is better then Thor Girl.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1. I think WW is better then Thor Girl.

You think wrong.

Team Two for the majority.

kgkg
Team 1 wins

Harbinger
Clark and Diana.

Enyalus
I don't see why. Thor Girl's power rivals Odin's. So said Thor. And Odin himself said she had limitless power and potential. She's taken Surtur's best blast and survived. She's KO'd Gladiator with one blast. Etc.

And Supreme's like Superman, but bloodlusted. erm

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Enyalus
I don't see why. Thor Girl's power rivals Odin's. So said Thor. And Odin himself said she had limitless power and potential. She's taken Surtur's best blast and survived. She's KO'd Gladiator with one blast. Etc.

Surtur's "best" blast took her down from Odin's level to the strength she is today. And today she lost to Korg, The Grey Gargoyle and couldn't do much to stop Ragnarok, Thor's clone.

Avlon
Originally posted by Enyalus

Practically every character in comics has unlimited potential. Superman Blue has "beyond infinite" potential.

Doesn't mean they win a fight because of it.

Lord Feron
If Thor hits supes with the magical attack that hurt glads. It would be more then enough to seal the match. But i'm basing off their winning off that feat alone other than that Thor girl aint that impressive.

Anyway if she gets to shoot Supes with that then it's game over if not Team 1 wins.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by james2099
No cheap wins, so lasso binding and T-VO crap is out.

Even handicapping Team One by taking away WW's lasso (but conveniently not taking away Thor Girl's hammer), Team One still takes it because Thor Girl minus the hype isn't in fact that impressive.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Thorion
Team 2.

Because Wonder Woman sucks.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Lord Feron
If Thor hits supes with the magical attack that hurt glads. It would be more then enough to seal the match.

How'd you figure?

Thorion
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How'd you figure?

Er, because it hurt Gladiator who's just as durable as Superman and doesn't have a magic weakness?

It's pretty simple.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Thorion
Er, because it hurt Gladiator who's just as durable as Superman and doesn't have a magic weakness?

It's pretty simple.

Only, Superman doesn't have a magical weakness. He's no more or less affected by it than Gladaitor.

So assuming that they are equally durable, some of the dumbest shit I've read, it wouldn't hurt Superman more.

Thorion
Only, Superman doesn't have a magical weakness. He's no more or less affected by it than Gladaitor.

So assuming that they are equally durable, some of the dumbest shit I've read, it wouldn't hurt Superman more.

It's not an assumption. Going by feats, Gladiator is either equally durable, or slightly superior. Take your pick.

Yes, he does. Superman regardless of a few instances of terrible writing is still negatively affected by all forms of magic.

Kris Blaze
It's not an assumption. Going by feats, Gladiator is either equally durable, or slightly superior. Take your pick.

Yes, he does. Superman regardless of a few instances of terrible writing is still negatively affected by all forms of magic.

Yes, Superman is affected by magic. LIKE VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER BEING IN EXISTENCE. You could try your best to come up with any incidents of Superman being more affected by magic, than anyone else, that takes place after his session with the Phantom Stranger.

You'd fail, but you're welcome to try.

Thorion
Yes, Superman is affected by magic. LIKE VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER BEING IN EXISTENCE. You could try your best to come up with any incidents of Superman being more affected by magic, than anyone else, that takes place after his session with the Phantom Stranger.

You'd fail, but you're welcome to try.

Why does it have to take place after his encounter with PS?

Versions haven't been specified.

Team 2, 9.9/10.

Kris Blaze

Team 2, 9.9/10.

Pretty simple actually.

He's the one who helped Superman work the "magic issues" he had, and it's -always- current version unless specified otherwise.

Good luck finding those scans.

Avlon

Team 2, 9.9/10.

Great..so Superman Prime solo's.

Thorion
Pretty simple actually.

He's the one who helped Superman work the "magic issues" he had, and it's -always- current version unless specified otherwise.

Good luck finding those scans.

I don't need to find any scans. Where did I imply that I didn't know what happened between them? It was a rhetorical question.

It doesn't matter. Supreme = Gladiator who is physically superior to Superman.

His current magic resistance (If you can call it that), does not grant him immunity. If it hurt the vastly more durable Gladiator, it'll at the bare minimum, incapacitate Superman.

Kris Blaze
I don't need to find any scans. Where did I imply that I didn't know what happened between them? It was a rhetorical question.

It doesn't matter. Supreme = Gladiator who is physically superior to Superman.

His current magic resistance (If you can call it that), does not grant him immunity. If it hurt the vastly more durable Gladiator, it'll at the bare minimum, incapacitate Superman.

lulz aaaaand lol.

Thorion
Originally posted by Avlon
Great..so Superman Prime solo's.

Being a rational person, I assumed that the TS' actually intended for this to be a relatively interesting match-up.

Thorion
lulz aaaaand lol.

No rebuttal?

It's fine. Concession accepted.

Kris Blaze
No rebuttal?

It's fine. Concession accepted.

There's no way to retort sheer insanity.

Once you actually believe that Gladiator is vastly more durable than Superman, then all hope is lost.

And ignore is all that remains.

Thorion

Once you actually believe that Gladiator is vastly more durable than Superman, then all hope is lost.

I see your grasp of the English language is as embarrassing as your debating skills.

Gladiator is vastly more durable, stronger and faster then Superman. Years of comic appearances have established this as fact.

Look at it objectively, you'll understand.

SupremeMan

I see he responded to this but I have no idea what he said nor do I care. He's already on my ignore list. Thing is, without him, there would be no one on the list. There's just no other way to deal with a troll.

Avlon
Being a rational person, I assumed that the TS' actually intended for this to be a relatively interesting match-up.

I agree. Under forum rules, we go under current versions of characters unless otherwise specified.

Supes magic upgrade is a documented on panel upgrade.

Enyalus
Surtur's "best" blast took her down from Odin's level to the strength she is today. And today she lost to Korg, The Grey Gargoyle and couldn't do much to stop Ragnarok, Thor's clone.

I was just using her at 'full capacity.' stick out tongue

...And Ragnarok was freakin' badass the second go around in Initiative.

Thorion
Originally posted by Avlon
I agree. Under forum rules, we go under current versions of characters unless otherwise specified.

Supes magic upgrade is a documented on panel upgrade.

His magic ugrade is of no concern. It does not change the fact that his resistance is still below that of other top tiers. That, plus his inferiority in all physical stats, means that Supreme disposes of him in 2-3 minutes max. Less if Thor Girl helps.

WW is useless, as usual. I doubt that somebody who can't take blows from a street leveller is going to pose a challenge to Gladiator's equal.

Thorion
Originally posted by SupremeMan
I see he responded to this but I have no idea what he said nor do I care. He's already on my ignore list. Thing is, without him, there would be no one on the list. There's just no other way to deal with a troll.

I don't even remember debating with you.

Must have been one of my less memorable victories.

Nihilist
team 1 wins hard.

Thorion
Originally posted by Nihilist
team 1 wins hard.

Judging by your post, you are barely literate, so I can't really expect you to form logical opinions.

Anybody who's read a comic featuring any of these characters knows that Supreme could solo this.

Nihilist
Judging by your post, you are barely literate, so I can't really expect you to form logical opinions.

Anybody who's read a comic featuring any of these characters knows that Supreme could solo this. yeah ,troll away as per normal.

Thorion
Originally posted by Nihilist
yeah ,troll away as per normal.

Hardly.

Explain how Superman defeats an opponent multiple times stronger, faster and more durable?

I won't even bother mentioning WW. She contributes nothing.

Nihilist
Hardly.

Explain how Superman defeats an opponent multiple times stronger, faster and more durable?

I won't even bother mentioning WW. She contributes nothing. laughing out loud its 2v1,thor girl is cannon fodder.

james2099
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Even handicapping Team One by taking away WW's lasso (but conveniently not taking away Thor Girl's hammer), Team One still takes it because Thor Girl minus the hype isn't in fact that impressive. To stop FANS from mouthing off about WW binding up either supreme or thor girl, i chose to get rid of the lassos effect. Also, thor girl can use her hammer to BFR supes or WW, THATS NOT ALLOWED EITHER.

Enyalus
His magic ugrade is of no concern. It does not change the fact that his resistance is still below that of other top tiers. That, plus his inferiority in all physical stats, means that Supreme disposes of him in 2-3 minutes max. Less if Thor Girl helps.

Current Thor Girl is pretty useless...Standard Asgardian strength, etc. Which I think is class 30. Using her at her peak, and I agree, Team Two takes the win.

Current versions...meh. Team One.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by james2099
To stop FANS from mouthing off about WW binding up either supreme or thor girl, i chose to get rid of the lassos effect. Also, thor girl can use her hammer to BFR supes or WW, THATS NOT ALLOWED EITHER.

Okay but the lasso is rather meaningless in that way anyway. If someone is slow enough compared to her for her to lasso them, it would be a foregone conclusion anyway.

horrorwolf
Supreme Solos

zeel
Using current versions.

WW breaks thor girl in half. she then joins supes to rip apart supreme. I think people forget that WW is very durable against Blunt trama (thor girls hammer) and has a very high magical resistance. She is the perfect match for thor girl she is actually built to beat her. diana and supes waste supreme together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.