Superman Prime vs Thanos, Thor, WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
This amp Superman Prime vs Thanos, Thor(Odin Force), WWHulk

No BFR

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

supremthor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

Dude this whole thing with you and thanos is really kinda sad, seriously man I'm worried bout you.

xJLxKing
Thanos solos.
Serisouly dude you need to stop with the Thanos loving even if it's a little bit.

As for topic, which SMP is this? The Guardian Amp, if so I think he can win if Thor doesn't become creative. WWH is basically useless and Thanos isn't on the same level as Guardian Amp SMP

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
Dude this whole thing with you and thanos is really kinda sad, seriously man I'm worried bout you. Thanos has the power necessary to defeat Prime with his amp. Prime with his amp wasn't as powerful as Odin and Thanos has been upgraded since last run in with Odin before he died.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Serisouly dude you need to stop with the Thanos loving even if it's a little bit.

As for topic, which SMP is this? The Guardian Amp, if so I think he can win if Thor doesn't become creative. WWH is basically useless and Thanos isn't on the same level as Guardian Amp SMP wink

XanatosForever

As for topic, which SMP is this? The Guardian Amp, if so I think he can win if Thor doesn't become creative. WWH is basically useless and Thanos isn't on the same level as Guardian Amp SMP

erm How is WWH useless? The guy's stronger than Thor.

Enyalus
Thor solos.

U C WAT I DID THUR??

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thor solos.

U C WAT I DID THUR??

I C WAT U DID THUR!!! thumb up

Still waiting for an answer to my question.

Enyalus
Originally posted by XanatosForever
erm How is WWH useless? The guy's stronger than Thor.

Homie can't fly, though. And is much slower than Prime. And can only punch and heal, without any other exotic powers...

That's prolly what he meant by him being useless.

XanatosForever
He's dealt with flyers on multiple occasions, I would think he knows how to deal with them. Slow? Are we talking speed or reaction time? 'Cause I think Hulk would be able to get a hold of Prime, who would be too arrogant to consider him a threat, and then the whole strength bit comes into play. WWH can do more than just punch. He's known to use weapons. The problem with that is most weapons wouldn't be able to handle the force behind the swing. His punches hurt.

Don't get me wrong. As much as I hate to admit it, I can see WWH as probably being the weak link, but he's by no means useless.

Enyalus
Thanos gives WWH the Power Cosmic and WWH solos. embarrasment

XanatosForever

I can agree to that big grin

supremthor

that makes more sense then thanos wining by himself.

shokosugi
Prime demolishes this team.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by shokosugi
Prime demolishes this team.

Please debate or don't post. One liners like this are nothing but fail.

xJLxKing
Homie can't fly, though. And is much slower than Prime. And can only punch and heal, without any other exotic powers...

That's prolly what he meant by him being useless.
You read me like a book mad

iceman24567
Prime bfr's Hulk into orbit then pummels the other two like some bitches.

Enyalus
And then Prime wakes up.

iceman24567
And then Prime wakes up. Then washes his blood stained hands in time for dinner with some street walkers eek!

Draco69
He's dealt with flyers on multiple occasions, I would think he knows how to deal with them. Slow? Are we talking speed or reaction time? 'Cause I think Hulk would be able to get a hold of Prime, who would be too arrogant to consider him a threat, and then the whole strength bit comes into play. WWH can do more than just punch. He's known to use weapons. The problem with that is most weapons wouldn't be able to handle the force behind the swing. His punches hurt.

Don't get me wrong. As much as I hate to admit it, I can see WWH as probably being the weak link, but he's by no means useless.

Superman Prime can go multiple speeds of light. He broke the Speed Force Barrier which requires Superman Prime to quite literally reach infinite velocity.

He also traveled billions of light-years in a picosecond to the edge of universe (the Source Wall).

WWH wouldn't even know SBP is there....

His punches will do sh**. SBP laughed off anti-matter and the Big Bang......

The only hope the team has is Thor to pull something out of his ass with the OdinForce.

Slaanesh
Prime every single time..he's faster..stronger..and doesn't have any weaknesses..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Draco69
He also traveled billions of light-years in a picosecond to the edge of universe (the Source Wall).

Can you refresh my memory on this one?

kgkg
Originally posted by Slaanesh
.and doesn't have any weaknesses.. say wat?

Red Sun

Draco69
Can you refresh my memory on this one?

It was in the horrible Countdown to Final Crisis. Or was it in the mini-series of Battle Arena?

Either way, it was horrible.

I believe it involved Mr. Mxy and the Crime Syndicate Zatanna.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by kgkg
say wat?

Red Sun

this is guardian amp rite..and normal SBP has resisted red sun before..

Enyalus
It was in the horrible Countdown to Final Crisis. Or was it in the mini-series of Battle Arena?

Either way, it was horrible.

I believe it involved Mr. Mxy and the Crime Syndicate Zatanna.

Oh, yeah. Countdown.

...I read every week of Countdown, and am doing my best to forget it. no expression

kgkg
this is guardian amp rite..and normal SBP has resisted red sun before.. resisted? am not saying it will kill him. It has depowered him

quanchi112
this is guardian amp rite..and normal SBP has resisted red sun before.. Not an actual red sun. A red sun depowered him for quite some time.

Slaanesh
resisted? am not saying it will kill him. It has depowered him

doesn't matter..he still has the guardian amp..

xJLxKing
Guardian Amp Superman uses his powers from both the Sun and the energy given to him by the Guardian.

Draco69
Not an actual red sun. A red sun depowered him for quite some time.

Um, no it was an actual red sun.

They flew his bratty butt through a red sun. And it depowered him temporarily.

And when he was imprisoned in the GLC Corps they stuck him in the middle of a red star.

quanchi112
doesn't matter..he still has the guardian amp.. Which is only a temporary amp to begin with. He'd expend too much energy dealing with Thanos' shields.

Enyalus

Yeah. Until the SC broke him out. stick out tongue

Slaanesh
Not an actual red sun. A red sun depowered him for quite some time.

an actual red sun is not in this battle now is it..he has the guardian amp..they can't depowered him using a red sun..

iceman24567
Guardian Amp Superman uses his powers from both the Sun and the energy given to him by the Guardian. thumb up he would wreck these guys even if they did know his weakness.

quanchi112
Um, no it was an actual red sun.

And when he was imprisoned in the GLC Corps they stuck him in the middle of a red star. I know I was saying no to what he said. I said a red sun depowered him. Pay attention. Someone else broke him out and he needed to bask in the sun to retain his full power again. wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up he would wreck these guys even if they did know his weakness. He would expend too much energy when dealing with Thanos' shields.

Slaanesh
He would expend too much energy when dealing with Thanos' shields.

no he won't..destroying shield is his speciality..

iceman24567
He would wreck Thanos' shields easily the wreck Thanos.

kgkg
doesn't matter..he still has the guardian amp.. And???? so GA makes all his weakness go away?

XanatosForever
Superman Prime can go multiple speeds of light. He broke the Speed Force Barrier which requires Superman Prime to quite literally reach infinite velocity.

WWH wouldn't even know SBP is there....

His punches will do sh**. SBP laughed off anti-matter and the Big Bang......

The only hope the team has is Thor to pull something out of his ass with the OdinForce.

Thanks for answering my question. Given the circumstances of the battle so far, I'll have to agree at least that WWH won't be of much help. I'm not sure how Thanos and Thor would stand up, though it would seem that the odds aren't good.

quanchi112
no he won't..destroying shield is his speciality.. Not one that can tax Galactus.Originally posted by iceman24567
He would wreck Thanos' shields easily the wreck Thanos. He couldn't even easily wreck Ion or Superboy.

iceman24567
Thanks for answering my question. Given the circumstances of the battle so far, I'll have to agree at least that WWH won't be of much help. I'm not sure how Thanos and Thor would stand up, though it would seem that the odds aren't good. Both Thor and Thanos are very durable but that won't cut it when facing Prime i doubt they do much damage to him before dying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Both Thor and Thanos are very durable but that won't cut it when facing Prime i doubt they do much damage to him before dying. Monarch really hurt him prior to him losing his amp.

Slaanesh
And???? so GA makes all his weakness go away?

what i was trying to say is..even if u use red solar radiation on him..he still have the guardian amp to powered him..

kgkg
what i was trying to say is..even if u use red solar radiation on him..he still have the guardian amp to powered him.. I wasn't arguing on who would win.

If you look back this is comment you made about how Prime has no weakness..... amp fades out also

Slaanesh
I wasn't arguing on who would win.

If you look back this is comment you made about how Prime has no weakness..... amp fades out also

well..technically he doesn't have any weakness cuz red solar radiation won't work..i know the amp fades away but i think it will hold long enough for him to beat this team..

quanchi112
well..technically he doesn't have any weakness cuz red solar radiation won't work..i know the amp fades away but i think it will hold long enough for him to beat this team.. Thanos doesn't have a weakness whatsoever though. Prime does and his amp is only temporary and he will use quite a bit of his power to breach the shield.

iceman24567
well..technically he doesn't have any weakness cuz red solar radiation won't work..i know the amp fades away but i think it will hold long enough for him to beat this team.. Agreed it wouldn't take too much time dealing with this team.

Slaanesh
Thanos doesn't have a weakness whatsoever though. Prime does and his amp is only temporary and he will use quite a bit of his power to breach the shield.

his amp is not going to fade in just one fight What the f**k? and that shield won't hold him..no shield can..

gogogadgetgo
thor with odinforce would solo then he'd kick thanos and wwh's asses for being usless

is what i'd like to say if only thor has shown any feats. but as it is, the odinforce doesnt seem to amp him strength wise. just gave him more exotic powers and made him more durable.

Enyalus
Thanks for answering my question. Given the circumstances of the battle so far, I'll have to agree at least that WWH won't be of much help. I'm not sure how Thanos and Thor would stand up, though it would seem that the odds aren't good.

Still saying Thor solos him. Even Classic Thor's godblast has nearly killed Galactus, did kill an amalgam of all the Dark Gods (two of whom were Odin's peers), and tore the very fabric of the universe apart. That's power output. As for durability, with the Odin Force he took an Asgardian-empowered Destroyer's (Balder) Disintegrator Beam just fine, when in fact it killed him in the past. And strengthwise? With the Odin Force he can grow to 1,000 ft. tall and physically stalemate Surtur, a bonefide skyfather without a doubt.

So, yeah. Thanos and WWH are icing on the cake.

skygunner41
Still saying Thor solos him. Even Classic Thor's godblast has nearly killed Galactus, did kill an amalgam of all the Dark Gods (two of whom were Odin's peers), and tore the very fabric of the universe apart. That's power output. As for durability, with the Odin Force he took an Asgardian-empowered Destroyer's (Balder) Disintegrator Beam just fine, when in fact it killed him in the past. And strengthwise? With the Odin Force he can grow to 1,000 ft. tall and physically stalemate Surtur, a bonefide skyfather without a doubt.

So, yeah. Thanos and WWH are icing on the cake.

Pudding?

quanchi112
his amp is not going to fade in just one fight What the f**k? and that shield won't hold him..no shield can.. It exhausted Galactus. It is going to use a lot of his amp to even breach it. Even with his amp he was nowhere near Galactus.Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
thor with odinforce would solo then he'd kick thanos and wwh's asses for being usless

is what i'd like to say if only thor has shown any feats. but as it is, the odinforce doesnt seem to amp him strength wise. just gave him more exotic powers and made him more durable. Thanos would never I repeat ever lose to Rulk. Thor has, so....you get the picture.

skygunner41
It exhausted Galactus. It is going to use a lot of his amp to even breach it. Even with his amp he was nowhere near Galactus. Thanos would never I repeat ever lose to Rulk. Thor has, so....you get the picture.

He never met Rulk.shifty

Off Topic: please Loeb Thanos VS RULK oneshot. devil

quanchi112
Originally posted by skygunner41
He never met Rulk.shifty

Off Topic: please Loeb Thanos VS RULK oneshot. devil Thanos would also never lose to Hulk, either and he has met the Hulk.

Enyalus
Originally posted by skygunner41
Pudding?

Mmmm pudding...

kgkg
As for durability, with the Odin Force he took an Asgardian-empowered Destroyer's (Balder) Disintegrator Beam just fine, when in fact it killed him in the past. If your definition of just fine is : Screamed like a girl and took it long enough to get to the sky than yes.

Hardly just fine if you ask me :/

Better than his previous encounters but nothing to go apeshit over

SupremeMan
Originally posted by supremthor
This amp Superman Prime vs Thanos, Thor(Odin Force), WWHulk

No BFR

SMP at his most powerful walks through this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by SupremeMan
SMP at his most powerful walks through this. thumb up

starlock
Team for the easy win

quanchi112
SMP at his most powerful walks through this. When has he ever defeated someone as powerful as Thanos?

Enyalus
If your definition of just fine is : Screamed like a girl and took it long enough to get to the sky than yes.

Hardly just fine if you ask me :/

NO1 AXED U!!!

Juntai
Prime.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Juntai
Prime.

SupremeMan
When has he ever defeated someone as powerful as Thanos?

Oh maybe when he shattered the walls of reality or went toe to toe with a guy that slapped around all the toughest DC heroes x3 or survived universal destruction.

Thanos not augmented by the Infinity Gauntlet or anything else? Seriously?

shokosugi
Prime eats them for breakfast.

quanchi112
Oh maybe when he shattered the walls of reality or went toe to toe with a guy that slapped around all the toughest DC heroes x3 or survived universal destruction.

Thanos not augmented by the Infinity Gauntlet or anything else? Seriously? He was losing to Monarch before he breached his armor and unwittingly destroyer his "perfect earth."

Thanos has went toe to toe with Odin who is more powerful and for a longer period of time. Prime's amp is only temporary as well.

Seriously?

zeel
I think the team will need prep time to deal with primes insane speed and instant physicaly firepower. This team can win but it wont be easy.

SupremeMan
He was losing to Monarch before he breached his armor and unwittingly destroyer his "perfect earth."

Thanos has went toe to toe with Odin who is more powerful and for a longer period of time. Prime's amp is only temporary as well.

Seriously?

Yes he went toe to toe and Odin suffered no appreciable damage but the real issue is the team surviving long enough for SMP to deplete his power, a depletion that required universal destruction and fighting Monarch and everything before that.

quanchi112
Yes he went toe to toe and Odin suffered no appreciable damage but the real issue is the team surviving long enough for SMP to deplete his power, a depletion that required universal destruction and fighting Monarch and everything before that. Prime wasn't anywhere to be found. He was hurt by a lot less by Monarch anyways. The monitor survived the blast easily and the monitors were nothing to write home about.

Thanos solos.

SupremeMan
Prime wasn't anywhere to be found. He was hurt by a lot less by Monarch anyways. The monitor survived the blast easily and the monitors were nothing to write home about.

Thanos solos.

I would not be the first to comment upon this Thanos worship.

quanchi112
I would not be the first to comment upon this Thanos worship. I back up my case everytime. Nothing Prime did proves he is on Thanos' level imo.

gogogadgetgo
It exhausted Galactus. It is going to use a lot of his amp to even breach it. Even with his amp he was nowhere near Galactus. Thanos would never I repeat ever lose to Rulk. Thor has, so....you get the picture.

your right there. thanos wont ever lose to rulk coz he'd be raped so bad that it would be a masacer evil face

gogogadgetgo
When has he ever defeated someone as powerful as Thanos?

well...call me mr abc logic

superman kick the crap out of ds as you like to bring up every so often

smp > superman

therefore

smp > thanos

stick out tongue

gogogadgetgo
He was losing to Monarch before he breached his armor and unwittingly destroyer his "perfect earth."

Seriously?

problem with the odin thanos fight was

when the fight ended

odin = looked fresh as a daisy

thanos = looked liked a dirty diaper with baby poop

Enyalus
Odin got hit with his own Odinforce. I'd assume that would hurt Odin far less than it would Thanos, considering it was his life force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.