Ultron vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
who takes it?

supremthor
superman

skyfather
if supes bfr's he wins if not he goes down.

The Nuul
Supes finger flicks Ultron into space.

kgkg
Superman

XanatosForever
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes finger flicks Ultron into space.

...Isn't that how the Phalanx started taking over the galaxy? erm

Harbinger
Clark.

SoulDevourer
exacly hows Supe gonna damage Ultron? (if this the real Ultron)

HV not gonna do jack
and if he try punching it hes jus gonna bruise his own fists lol

h1a8
IMO Superman is strong enough punch holes in Ultron. If not then we certainly can't except Hulk doing it can we?

SoulDevourer
maybe Hulky wuz rilly angry stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
exacly hows Supe gonna damage Ultron? (if this the real Ultron)

HV not gonna do jack
and if he try punching it hes jus gonna bruise his own fists lol

All Superman has to do is hit him with enough force to **** up his insides.

Nihilist
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO Superman is strong enough punch holes in Ultron. If not then we certainly can't except Hulk doing it can we? that was retconned into secondry adamantium.

Supes and punching holes in ultron.

Endless Mike
Supes throws him into space

If that's not allowed he buries him in the core of the earth

If that's not allowed he uses x-ray vision to pinpoint his weaknesses inside and burn and/or freeze his interior components

D_Dude1210
Isn't the latest Ultron some sort of T-1000 model with bewbz?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Nihilist
that was retconned into secondry adamantium. nope it wuz primary adamantium
(if it wuz secondary then Hulk woud have punched big hole in Ultron lol)

the one where Wonderman crush Ultron skull, THAT wuz second adamantium

Hyperion Prime
nope it wuz primary adamantium
(if it wuz secondary then Hulk woud have punched big hole in Ultron lol)

the one where Wonderman crush Ultron skull, THAT wuz second adamantium

It was retconned into secondary adamantium. WHen Hulk punched him there was NO SUCH THING as secondary adamantium. Later on they introduced secondary adamantium.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
It was retconned into secondary adamantium. WHen Hulk punched him there was NO SUCH THING as secondary adamantium. Later on they introduced secondary adamantium. even if that true that dont mean squat
wolverine wuz also around before there was 2nd adamantium but his claws were never retconed were they

if Wonderman can crush Ultrons skull with his hands then Hulk woud have punch huge hole thru the same Ultron if it was 2nd adamantium

but he only made a SMALL crack. becuz it was teh real Ultron

The Illuminati
Ultron FTW

Thorion
Ultron.

StiltmanFTW
even if that true that dont mean squat
wolverine wuz also around before there was 2nd adamantium but his claws were never retconed were they

if Wonderman can crush Ultrons skull with his hands then Hulk woud have punch huge hole thru the same Ultron if it was 2nd adamantium

'Cause his claws were never damaged erm

Secondary adamantium is more durable than you think. And you underestimate Classic Wonderman, really.

jalek moye
Superman dents him up so bad that all of his insides are destroyed, either that or he punches holes through him.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO Superman is strong enough punch holes in Ultron. If not then we certainly can't except Hulk doing it can we? but hulk actually DID do it.... lulz?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Secondary adamantium is more durable than you think. And you underestimate Classic Wonderman, really. 2nd adamantium is crap next to primary
thor wuz pulverizin Ultron copies left & right with his hammer
and Wonderman ~ Thor in strenght
Hulk could punch holes thru Ultron if its 2nd adamantium

Zack Fair
Supes.

Hyperion Prime
even if that true that dont mean squat

WTF!!!!!!

Ok let me explain this one more time. In 1984 when Ultron was damaged there was no such thing as secondary Adamantium. He was real Adamantium. Years later the writers....yes the writers can do what they want said that the Adamantium the was damaged by Hulk was secondary adamantium. Understand..... sad

This is not that hard to follow.

darthgoober
WTF!!!!!!

Ok let me explain this one more time. In 1984 when Ultron was damaged there was no such thing as secondary Adamantium. He was real Adamantium. Years later the writers....yes the writers can do what they want said that the Adamantium the was damaged by Hulk was secondary adamantium. Understand..... sad

This is not that hard to follow.
When did they recton it into secondary adamantium exactly?

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
but hulk actually DID do it.... lulz? laughing out loud

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by darthgoober
When did they recton it into secondary adamantium exactly?

Actually I think I made a mistake. I think Secret Wars Ultron was always Secondary Adamantium. I remember reading about secondary adamantium in like 1979.

darthgoober
Actually I think I made a mistake. I think Secret Wars Ultron was always Secondary Adamantium. I remember reading about secondary adamantium in like 1979.
There was no mention during Secret Wars of Ultron being secondary adamantium that I know of. He was portrayed as being pretty uber in that arc...

Space M ummy
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Secondary adamantium is more durable than you think. And you underestimate Classic Wonderman, really.

Not true! S'ym snapped them off and used them as toothpicks after killing wolverine during inferno.

never retconned, but generally explained away as "well, physical laws are different in limbo."

Space M ummy
There was no mention during Secret Wars of Ultron being secondary adamantium that I know of. He was portrayed as being pretty uber in that arc...

the "retcon" occurred after secret wars. per marvel (at some vague point, I admit) true adamantium was physically indestructible. any and all adamantium that had been physically damaged beforehand was now "secondary adamantium" by default.

so the comics won't say that, it was a decision handed down by marvel editorial.

Endless Mike

Doom told Molecule Man that only he and Galactus could stop Ultron

Galactus just sucked the energy out of him

Which gives me an idea - could Superman do the same thing? After all, he does have some sort of energy - absorbing powers

SoulDevourer
WTF!!!!!!

This is not that hard to follow. ok lemme explain this one more time : thats bullshit they never said anything about the ultron that HULK damage

if this wuz 2nd adamantium then Hulk wouldve destroy Ultron completly

Wonderman crush 2nd adamantium with his bear hands
then your saying that what Hulk cracked (sligtly) wuz also 2nd adamantium

so basicly your saying that Wonderman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk
lol

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Space M ummy
any and all adamantium that had been physically damaged beforehand was now "secondary adamantium" by default. so basicly primary adamantium is mystical? I dont remember them saying that huh

SoulDevourer
There was no mention during Secret Wars of Ultron being secondary adamantium that I know of. He was portrayed as being pretty uber in that arc... exacly

thats why Hulk only made small crack in Ultrons armor instead of destroyin it completly
crack wuz only small enuf to let that wasp chick fly inside

darthgoober
Originally posted by Space M ummy
the "retcon" occurred after secret wars. per marvel (at some vague point, I admit) true adamantium was physically indestructible. any and all adamantium that had been physically damaged beforehand was now "secondary adamantium" by default.

so the comics won't say that, it was a decision handed down by marvel editorial.
Saying that something is indestructible doesn't retroactively recton every instance of it being destroyed. Otherwise Surfer's board would have been similarly rectonned several times and we'd still consider his board completely indestructible

SoulDevourer
Saying that something is indestructible doesn't retroactively recton every instance of it being destroyed. Otherwise Surfer's board would have been similarly rectonned several times and we'd still consider his board completely indestructible yup cool

just like wolvies claws, never retconed to 2nd adamantium

Hyperion Prime
ok lemme explain this one more time : thats bullshit they never said anything about the ultron that HULK damage

if this wuz 2nd adamantium then Hulk wouldve destroy Ultron completly

Wonderman crush 2nd adamantium with his bear hands
then your saying that what Hulk cracked (sligtly) wuz also 2nd adamantium

so basicly your saying that Wonderman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk
lol

Dude re-read how marvel changed history. Amd crushing something is different than punching it anyway laughing

SoulDevourer
Amd crushing something is different than punching it anyway laughing yup the 1st a LOT harder evil face

psycho gundam
superman can still heat vision ultron through it's optics.

Bentley
BFR wins it for Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.