silver surfer (Exiles 87) vs superman, thor, hulk, gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
silver surfer

http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1bc0.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2jp1.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?...sravagerpi1.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4vi7.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/my.php?image=5wc9.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/my.php?image=6ll0.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssravager2ql6.jpg

Naija boy
Exiles surfer

Makky
All at once lol...geez you could have at least given SS the PG or something but man this a complete stomp. Team every single time.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Makky
All at once lol...geez you could have at least given SS the PG or something but man this a complete stomp. Team every single time.

Lol.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/508/ssravager2ql6.jpg

If they are lucky, Surfer will have to work for the win, but at the end, he win 10/10

lionking
silver surfer can do a million things to these foes

quanchi112
Surfer wins. On a whole other level.

Makky
It was a featless Glads in a alternate reality, and exiles SS has very infrequent showings to top it off. Even if we assume Exiles SS is capcable of 616 feats, he still wouldn't even be closed to topping off these 4 especially at the sametime.

quanchi112
It was a featless Glads in a alternate reality, and exiles SS has very infrequent showings to top it off. Even if we assume Exiles SS is capcable of 616 feats, he still wouldn't even be closed to topping off these 4 especially at the sametime. Prime with the guardian amp defeated featless dcu top tiers, but most don't have a problem talking about those feats. Surfer wrecked earth and was defeated due to luck, Galactus amping Sabretooth, and teamwork.

Makky
So................its a alternate reality and its difficult to quantify. As it stands, there is nothing to suggest SS is beyond his 616 self.

Naija boy
Exiles surfer wasnt one to hold back anything. He disintegrated Ronan,superskrull, and Captain Marvell in one blast. He then stopped the attack of a full confidence gladiator with one hand and easily cut him into two. If we assume that the characters in that universe are at least in the same range as their 616 counterparts ( a fair assumption if u ask me) then he wins this match as long as it isnt current thor

quanchi112
So................its a alternate reality and its difficult to quantify. As it stands, there is nothing to suggest SS is beyond his 616 self. if you want to ignore his story then sure.

lionking
silver surfer holdsback 99.99% i mean look at doom when he took surfers powers

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doom2fm7.jpg

http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doom3ms3.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doom4ak2.jpg

darthgoober
So................its a alternate reality and its difficult to quantify. As it stands, there is nothing to suggest SS is beyond his 616 self.
Aren't you the one who said...

Exiles SS is pretty badass, he would kick 616 SS ass IMO.

...like half an hour ago?

Enyalus
Team.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team.

Damn. And i thought i could count on ur vote in this one mad

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy

Current versions unless otherwise specified. evil face Current Thor.

darthgoober
I think you've got a valid point. If we assume Ronan and the rest were equal to 616 then the team's pretty much screwed. Surfer's board moves too fast and if he's anything like 616 he can control it with a stray thought so he could pick off members of the team with it even while he was engaged with someone else. He'd likely have the whole lot sliced and diced inside a minute...

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Aren't you the one who said...

...like half an hour ago? The guy can't even remember what he said a mere half hour ago?

Naija boy
I think you've got a valid point. If we assume Ronan and the rest were equal to 616 then the teams pretty much screwed. Surfer's board moves too fast and if he's anything like 616 he can control it with a stray thought so he could pick off members of the team with it even while he was engaged with someone else. He'd likely have the whole lot sliced and diced inside a minute...

Exactly, His blasts would also be devastating to the team (in addition to killing Ronan superskrull and cap marvel with one blast, he vaporized alot of members imperial guard/kree forces with one omnidirectional blast as well.) and given his ruthlessness he would be looking for the kill immediately.

h1a8
It is unknown how strong that Gladiator was. He could be stronger or weaker than his 616 counterpart. If weaker then that feat is invalid. If stronger or equal then the feat is perfectly valid. But whether exiles Surfer's feats are valid or not is moot. Why? Because there is no way in hell that this Surfer can stop Thor, Superman, and Gladiator's attacks at the same time. He gets absolutely murdered in less than a few seconds.

Naija boy
Originally posted by quanchi112
The guy can't even remember what he said a mere half hour ago?

His bias against surfer confuses him immensely. When he made that statement, he was trying to discredit 616 surfer. However when he saw this thread he remebered that exiles surfer was still a form of the surfer and decided to attempt to discredit him also.

Enyalus
Exactly, His blasts would also be devastating to the team (in addition to killing Ronan superskrull and cap marvel with one blast, he vaporized alot of members imperial guard/kree forces with one omnidirectional blast as well.) and given his ruthlessness he would be looking for the kill immediately.

Thou wouldst bet against the son of Odin in battle!? Thor be a warrior born and God of Thunder! Let thy mighty mallet, the supreme Mjolnir show thee the err of thy ways, villainous cur!!

quanchi112
His bias against surfer confuses him immensely. When he made that statement, he was trying to discredit 616 surfer. However when he saw this thread he remebered that exiles surfer was still a form of the surfer and decided to attempt to discredit him also. Yeah, this guy has all kinds of bias to the point he can't even keep track of his arguments.

Naija boy
Thou wouldst bet against the son of Odin in battle!? Thor be a warrior born and God of Thunder! Let thy mighty mallet, the supreme Mjolnir show thee the err of thy ways, villainous cur!!

lol. midway through that speech, surfer cuts him into two.(ive decided to ignore assume this is classic thor stick out tongue )

kgkg
Surfer was badass but team wins here :/

h1a8
team wins everytime

Naija boy
Yeah, this guy has all kinds of bias to the point he can't even keep track of his arguments.

Initially though, i remember him being purely an anti-thanos troll before expandin it to surfer and subsequently all marvel characters.

janus77
Surfer wins.

in practice this should turn into Surfer vs Gladiator, Superman then Thor and then finally Hulk.

Surfer takes out Gladiator within the first second, by slice and dice... that upsets superman's stomach and he has to go take a break (vomit behind a passing asteroid), but Surfer sneaks up behind him and gives him a K-nite enema.

then Thor finally has enough time to react and say something, by which time Surfer's already planted his board in Thor's head...

oh and then Surfer goes back to the planet on which Hulk is stranded and destroys the planet... leaving Hulk floating in space.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
team wins everytime How so?Originally posted by Naija boy
Initially though, i remember him being purely an anti-thanos troll before expandin it to surfer and subsequently all marvel characters. True.

h1a8
How so?

Because Surfer can't stop all their attacks at the same time. And for all we know Ronan could have been made out of paper thus making it possible that Surfer's blasts only tickles the team.

Enyalus
Because Surfer can't stop all their attacks at the same time. And for all we know Ronan could have been made out of paper thus making it possible that Surfer's blasts only tickles the team.

Yes, by all means, let's be counter-intuitive.

quanchi112
Because Surfer can't stop all their attacks at the same time. And for all we know Ronan could have been made out of paper thus making it possible that Surfer's blasts only tickles the team. He can kill everyone here with his board with one strike. What are you talking about with regards to Ronan? Did you read the story?

Enyalus
He doesn't need to. It's quite obvious Ronan is made of paper. As are all comic characters.

Slaanesh
SS FTW..all this guy are nothing compare to this version of SS

D_Dude1210
I'd say Surfer takes it around 7/10 of the time.

Kris Blaze
lmfao, surfer doesn't stand a chance.

"ooh ooooh, he beat an alternate gladiator, woooooooow" maybe if Sabretooth hadn't RUINED him.

Lord Feron
He doesn't need to. It's quite obvious Ronan is made of paper. As are all comic characters.

but mxy... mxy....

Anyway, If Gladiator is indeed as great as his 616 self. He got owed fairly easily. No one stops a full confident Glads like that (atleast he sounded confident). Granted that as soon as his punched was stopped by a single hand of the surfer i'm pretty sure his confidence when down to the shit hole and got sliced by the board fairly easily. If the OP gave FC glads thought this battle might be something different. I would say SS wins 8/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lmfao, surfer doesn't stand a chance.

"ooh ooooh, he beat an alternate gladiator, woooooooow" maybe if Sabretooth hadn't RUINED him. Galactus amped him up bigtime. He also had help or else the board would have cut him in half, easily.

h1a8
He can kill everyone here with his board with one strike. What are you talking about with regards to Ronan? Did you read the story?

How is he going to kill anyone with his board when his board is made out of stiff paper? The board will simply break when striking them.

SS killed Ronan and others with a blast right?
That doesn't prove he can even harm the team with his blasts.
For all we know Exiles Surfer<<<<<<<<<<<<616 Surfer.

But even if Exiles>>>>>>>616 he still loses everytime. Each member on the team's durability>>>>non confident Gladiator's durability. Also Superman can just catch the board. Thor, WWH, and Gladiator would be too much for Surfer. He can't stop them all at the same time.

shokosugi
Supes solos this b-level Galactus errand boy.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes gets owned by this b-level Galactus errand boy.

Fixed stick out tongue Man you like the term b-list Happy Dance

lionking
surfer could turn the end of his board knite mixed with redsun blade.
see you later superman. hulks insides gets turned into stone. thor and gladiator get one blast of power cosmic that would destory planets. they would be out for the count. or he could just mess around with things inside there body

quanchi112
How is he going to kill anyone with his board when his board is made out of stiff paper? The board will simply break when striking them.

But even if Exiles>>>>>>>616 he still loses everytime. Each member on the team's durability>>>>non confident Gladiator's durability. Also Superman can just catch the board. Thor, WWH, and Gladiator would be too much for Surfer. He can't stop them all at the same time. What are you talking about? Stiff paper? You haven't even read the story in question.

Enyalus

facepalm

Because I'm an idiot, I'm going to ask you why you assume Surfer's board is made out of paper, when it can withstand FTL speed and going through planets at those speeds without being damaged (as seen in the comic referenced, if you'd bother to read it before posting.)

Naija boy

But even if Exiles>>>>>>>616 he still loses everytime. Each member on the team's durability>>>>non confident Gladiator's durability. Also Superman can just catch the board. Thor, WWH, and Gladiator would be too much for Surfer. He can't stop them all at the same time.

loooooool, what? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing wacko

Harbinger
facepalm

Because I'm an idiot, I'm going to ask you why you assume Surfer's board is made out of paper, when it can withstand FTL speed and going through planets at those speeds without being damaged (as seen in the comic referenced, if you'd bother to read it before posting.) Lulz.

h1a8
What are you talking about? Stiff paper? You haven't even read the story in question.

You are not understanding my logic are you? Stiff paper is just an exaggeration. That universe's Ronan and others can be less durable that the ones in the 616 universe. Get the point?

h1a8
facepalm

Because I'm an idiot, I'm going to ask you why you assume Surfer's board is made out of paper, when it can withstand FTL speed and going through planets at those speeds without being damaged (as seen in the comic referenced, if you'd bother to read it before posting.)
The planets are made of silly putty. laughing
But seriously Superman, Thor, WWH, Gladiator >>>>>>>>>>durability of a planet.

D_Dude1210
You are not understanding my logic are you? Stiff paper is just an exaggeration. That universe's Ronan and others can be less durable that the ones in the 616 universe. Get the point?

OR they may be more durable?

horrorwolf
Surfer wins.

Enyalus
But seriously Superman, Thor, WWH, Gladiator >>>>>>>>>>durability of a planet.

Agreed. And SS took Gladiator out in one-move. You can go ahead and speculate that that alternate Gladiator was less powerful than his 616 counterpart. But, I could speculate that he was more powerful than his 616 counterpart. With zero way to prove either side.

So for arguments sake lets say they're equal. And if that's true, Surfer's gonna beat two of these guys in one-move. Or three of them with one omnidirectional blast. erm

kgkg
It looks like some people don't read Exiles :/

kgkg
You are not understanding my logic are you? Stiff paper is just an exaggeration. That universe's Ronan and others can be less durable that the ones in the 616 universe. Get the point? Your making this claim because this "surfer" defeated them easy?

well if you look at X-men vs Imperial Guard comparison it is very similar to 616 universe. <early exile issue>

Also the exile deal with different realities and were aware of what other reality Surfer could do.

Clearly this was a more powerful Surfer

h1a8
Originally posted by kgkg
Your making this claim because this "surfer" defeated them easy?

well if you look at X-men vs Imperial Guard comparison it is very similar to 616 universe. <early exile issue>

Also the exile deal with different realities and were aware of what other reality Surfer could do.

Clearly this was a more powerful Surfer Similar in what way, power? Okay, for argument's sake let's assume Gladiator was equal to his 616 counterpart. Surfer still loses. He can't stop Superman, Thor, and Gladiator from attacking him at the same time. He can't control his board when he is getting rocked right and left. And Superman can just catch the board and beat him with it. Also Surfer's blasts won't be able to affect the team. They're are too durable to energy blasts (especially Thor).

TricksterPriest
2 high heralds (skyfather in Thor's case if current), one mid herald, and one low herald with no versatility.

HOW THE HELL DOES SURFER HAVE A CHANCE HERE?! What the f**k?

Makky
Pretty much a rape in favor of the team, team 10/10.

lionking
Surfer could go invisable or intangable and kill them off quick and easy

Naija boy
Similar in what way, power? Okay, for argument's sake let's assume Gladiator was equal to his 616 counterpart. Surfer still loses. He can't stop Superman, Thor, and Gladiator from attacking him at the same time. He can't control his board when he is getting rocked right and left. And Superman can just catch the board and beat him with it. Also Surfer's blasts won't be able to affect the team. They're are too durable to energy blasts (especially Thor).

Knocked left and right b who? Too durable for energy blasts? What the hell are u talking about?. Man u surely are as ridiculous as they come. U move from claiming the planets were made of paper(lool) to make even more unfounded claims. Obviously if its current thor he cant win but if its not he has a very good chance. I have no idea what u mean b to durable for energ blasts, thats just ridiculous. Exiles surfer had very very powerful energy blasts(omnidirectional ones as well), that will do alot of damage to this team. Hulk in particular is likely to get oneshotted. Gladiator will get similar treatment to what his counter part got(assuming the were of comparable strength). Classic thor could also be susceptible to getting hurt immensely by the board as well. Superman catching surfers board and beating him with it has little to no chance of happening considering the speed that surfer will be moving his board at and that he can control his board with a thought. Infact, in the unlikely event of that happens it will just make him more open to blasts and such.

Lord Feron
Knocked left and right b who? Too durable for energy blasts? What the hell are u talking about?. Man u surely are as ridiculous as they come. U move from claiming the planets were made of paper(lool) to make even more unfounded claims. Obviously if its current thor he cant win but if its not he has a very good chance. I have no idea what u mean b to durable for energ blasts, thats just ridiculous. Exiles surfer had very very powerful energy blasts(omnidirectional ones as well), that will do alot of damage to this team. Hulk in particular is likely to get oneshotted. Gladiator will get similar treatment to what his counter part got(assuming the were of comparable strength). Classic thor could also be susceptible to getting hurt immensely by the board as well. Superman catching surfers board and beating him with it has little to no chance of happening considering the speed that surfer will be moving his board at and that he can control his board with a thought. Infact, in the unlikely event of that happens it will just make him more open to blasts and such.

I'm in favor of surfer still but didn't Glads catch SS board and indeed smack him with it or was that some non-canon thing im referencing. Anyway drax caught on to his board and surfer was trying to shake him off and couldn't soo... (i know thats canon) anyway SS has the sheer power output to kill off atleast 2 guys at the same time and might sustain a few hits but nothing that would really endanger him.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I'm in favor of surfer still but didn't Glads catch SS board and indeed smack him with it or was that some non-canon thing im referencing. Anyway drax caught on to his board and surfer was trying to shake him off and couldn't soo... (i know thats canon) anyway SS has the sheer power output to kill off atleast 2 guys at the same time and might sustain a few hits but nothing that would really endanger him.

IIRC that was non canon. and still it definitely wasnt exiles surfer nor was the board as lethal or movin at the high speeds surfer is capable of generating.

frommd
Exiles Surfer.

Really hope this debate doesn't go the "Supes is trillions of times stronger..." route.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by frommd
Exiles Surfer.

Really hope this debate doesn't go the "Supes is trillions of times stronger..." route.

No it's going the "Exiles Surfer beat some alternate versions and lost against the exiles"

Lord Feron
IIRC that was non canon. and still it definitely wasnt exiles surfer nor was the board as lethal or movin at the high speeds surfer is capable of generating.

i know wasn't holding on to exiles version board. Just saying. blerg!

Enyalus
No it's going the "Exiles Surfer beat some alternate versions and lost against the exiles"

uhuh He stomped the Exiles. He lost to Cosmic Sabertooth, lol.

kgkg
Similar in what way, power? Pretty much everything , they had differences but it wasn't that big.... especially nothing indicating they were weaker. Ex. When exile and ImpG fought the x-men and phoenix.

IF anything I would say they were stronger by the stunts they were pulling
Even Current Surfer defeated someone with Gladiator's power who also had the Uni Power smile

and I gave team the win not Exiles surfer early in the thread

Makky
Where honestly debating if a alternate SS can take 2 peakheralds,1 skyfather and hulk. Aside from a featless alternate marvel universe, exiles SS really has nothing to contriubte here to make me believe he can even begin to deal with all the opponents here.

Naija boy
Funny how in some particular scenario's people begin to accept thor as a skyfather and deny it in others.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

kgkg
By skyfather we are talking about Superman correct?

Enyalus
Haha.

Makky

He has more feats backing that up then current Thor oddly enough, but he we can't deny what Thor is sitting on right now.

Kris Blaze
He has more feats backing that up then current Thor oddly enough, but he we can't deny what Thor is sitting on right now.

lmfao, ignorance.

Nihilist
He has more feats backing that up then current Thor oddly enough, but he we can't deny what Thor is sitting on right now. lulz

Makky
Thor isn't much of a skyfather, but he still is technically....this team rapes.

Nihilist
Thor isn't much of a skyfather, but he still is technically....this team rapes. so raising a entire race from the dead isnt skyfather'ish.

Naija boy
Its funny how this clown is attempting to downplay surfer by referencing thors power and yet is still trying to downplay thors power at the same time. What a joke.

TricksterPriest
Even if it was Classic Thor, and not the current Odinforce one, this would still be an epic curbstomp of Exiles Surfer. erm

Naija boy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even if it was Classic Thor, and not the current Odinforce one, this would still be an epic curbstomp of Exiles Surfer. erm

Not really.

Makky
Originally posted by Nihilist
so raising a entire race from the dead isnt skyfather'ish.

Somone like Lightray once created a entire sun on a whim, and even someone like Jordan was able to recreated a planet if I'm not mistaken. At any rate I'm not diputing that Thor isn't skyfather, just that by ocmparison to his old man he sucks....even his classic self was more powerfully written.

Kris Blaze
Not really.

lmfao, yes, yes it would.

Makky
Not really.

Yes really, featless alternate earth means nothing. Exiiles SS doesn't even have any speedfeats to even suggest he could tag supes or 616 Glads, this is a major stomp in favor of the team.

kgkg
...even his classic self was more powerfully written. So why would you call him skyfather if his classic self was written more powerful ?

Makky
So why would you call him skyfather if his classic self was written more powerful ?

He's got the odinforce, technically he should be skyfather. Marvel just doesn't seem to know how to write for Thor anymore, by feats I wouldn't consider current Thor skyfather but regardless he still is. It's sort of how like LT doesn't really have a lot of feats but we know just by his status that he is a surpreme being.

Naija boy
lmfao, yes, yes it would.

Depends. If we asume for the sake of argument that the powerlevel of the eings he faced in his universe are comparable to their 616 counterpart then it woulnd tbe a stomp by any stretch of the imagination. If we dont make such an assumption however then there is little to debate in the fisrt place eeing as his powerlevel will be totally ambiguous.

Nihilist
Somone like Lightray once created a entire sun on a whim, and even someone like Jordan was able to recreated a planet if I'm not mistaken. At any rate I'm not diputing that Thor isn't skyfather, just that by ocmparison to his old man he sucks....even his classic self was more powerfully written. he did'nt create, he resurrected the race and asgard itself.

Odin was only portrayed as being more powerful because he was in more comic's, current thor has only been it about 20 and classic thor never beat a skfather or the destroyer like current Thor did.

Naija boy
Yes really, featless alternate earth means nothing. Exiiles SS doesn't even have any speedfeats to even suggest he could tag supes or 616 Glads, this is a major stomp in favor of the team.

And yet you were the one claiming that he was more powerful than 616 surfer. lmao. Get ur idiocy out of here.

Makky
Depends. If we asume for the sake of argument that the powerlevel of the eings he faced in his universe are comparable to their 616 counterpart then it woulnd tbe a stomp by any stretch of the imagination. If we dont make such an assumption however then there is little to debate in the fisrt place eeing as his powerlevel will be totally ambiguous.

That's typically how alternate realities work, most people would assume the latter. It either becomes one or the other, IMO altnerate realites are fun to debate for this reason, thus I always give perference to the prime universes unless there is some direct confrontationation between the 2.

Edit: Yeah even if I think exiles SS is more powerful then current SS it still doesn't mean I think he can take this team.

Makky
he did'nt create, he resurrected the race and asgard itself.

Odin was only portrayed as being more powerful because he was in more comic's, current thor has only been it about 20 and classic thor never beat a skfather or the destroyer like current Thor did.

Classic Thor has fought off cosmic entities before, I pound for pound he was written better then his current self.

darthgoober
That's typically how alternate realities work, most people would assume the latter. It either becomes one or the other, IMO altnerate realites are fun to debate for this reason, thus I always give perference to the prime universes unless there is some direct confrontationation between the 2.

Edit: Yeah even if I think exiles SS is more powerful then current SS it still doesn't mean I think he can take this team.
Why do you think that he'd take 616 Surfer if...

kgkg
He's got the odinforce, technically he should be skyfather. Marvel just doesn't seem to know how to write for Thor anymore, by feats I wouldn't consider current Thor skyfather but regardless he still is. It's sort of how like LT doesn't really have a lot of feats but we know just by his status that he is a surpreme being. Even feats wise it's pretty obviously this Thor is more powerful

maybe not you convention Skyfather level... certainly not Odin's level

But there has been few statement made that this Thor is more powerful than his classic self.

other than Rulk he has done pretty well.

ie. Destroyer , Super Skrull , Bor

Makky
Why do you think that he'd take 616 Surfer if...

Simply put, because exiles SS wasn't a pussy so I would assume he would use his powers to there full effect.

darthgoober
Simply put, because exiles SS wasn't a pussy so I would assume he would use his powers to there full effect.
Yeah but...

Makky
Even feats wise it's pretty obviously this Thor is more powerful

maybe not you convention Skyfather level... certainly not Odin's level

But there has been few statement made that this Thor is more powerful than his classic self.

other than Rulk he has done pretty well.

ie. Destroyer , Super Skrull , Bor

I can't let that rulk incident go...I try but I just can't do it.

Makky
Yeah but...

Im making a assumption, alternate realites are featless so I do toss them aside but it still doesn't mean I can't appreciate certain aspects about them.

Nihilist
Classic Thor has fought off cosmic entities before, I pound for pound he was written better then his current self. fought off,never defeated.

Makky
fought off,never defeated.

It's still a testament, Thanos has never defeeated a skyfather but he's fought off and in some situations done well IMO.

Enyalus
Flying across the universe in roughly three hours doesn't count, right?

Makky
If it meant something sure, but to bad this isn't a race but just another usless travel feat from SS again.

Nihilist
It's still a testament, Thanos has never defeeated a skyfather but he's fought off and in some situations done well IMO. thanos defeated maker who was skyfather, but thanos has nothing to do with this fight.

And you're point still is?

Kris Blaze
thanos defeated maker who was skyfather, but thanos has nothing to do with this fight.

And you're point still is?

The maker had NOOOOOOO skyfather level feats, and she was incredibly weak to telepathy.

Nihilist
The maker had NOOOOOOO skyfather level feats, and she was incredibly weak to telepathy. not all sky fathers are strong against telepathy.

she blinked out of existance 64,000 people in a isntant,ko'd thanos with one blast something tyrant and odin couldnt do.As well gladiator and starlord stated that she could easily reverse the crunch energy's and destroy everthing.The beyonder is easily cosmic lvl all maker was i mortal form just like other skyfathers.

Kris Blaze
not all sky fathers are strong against telepathy.

she blinked out of existance 64,000 people in a isntant,ko'd thanos with one blast something tyrant and odin couldnt do.As well gladiator and starlord stated that she could easily reverse the crunch energy's and destroy everthing.The beyonder is easily cosmic lvl all maker was i mortal form just like other skyfathers.

A whole 64 thousand? Not something a regular herald could do.

It can't be mortal form "just like other skyfathers" since Thanos did essentially less damage to Fallen one then to the Maker. I know that she ko-d Thanos is a single explosion, but that's more PIS than anything. There's no logic behind it.

And if you beat a supposed "skyfather" by using their ridiculous weakness, they're you're not as strong as them. It's like Radioactive man defeating Superman. He's on the same level as Superman, and can't compete against characters of that level, but he does well against Superman because he can attack via kryptonite.

You can't claim that the Maker had an equal offense as the beyonder, since if that was the case then she would've easily killed Thanos. The Beyonder's power level either fluctuated, or she didn't want to fight the second time.

Makky

She let him win though, it was a really legitimate win she had had already known what would happen.

Nihilist
She let him win though, it was a really legitimate win she had had already known what would happen. ROFL, she let him win, that's why she blasted him before then traded blow's with him.Do you have proof she just let him win or are you lying as per normal.

Makky
ROFL, she let him win, that's why she blasted him before then traded blow's with him.Do you have proof she just let him win or are you lying as per normal.

Right so he legtimatly beat her....................

Nihilist
A whole 64 thousand? Not something a regular herald could do.what other herald's HAVE done that.

Thanos did'nt even hit fallen one with his own enrgy blasts, all he did was block with with a energy field and TK some asteroid'd at him,he hit the maker with a good 3 blows and a mind zap.

because the maker was suseptable to mind attacks doesnt mean they are weak,everbody has some kind of weakness and Thanos is strong in that department.

you can clearly see the Maker is up for a fight in the second meeting by her stance and actions/words, because she didnt easily kill Thanos does'nt mean she took it easy plenty of people have beaten guy's that are above thier grade.

Nihilist
Right so he legtimatly beat her.................... are you gonna actualy prove what you said or not?

They traded blow's, his over powered her's, then he shut her mind down.

TricksterPriest
This is bullshit. I'm so sick of people using Maker to claim Thanos is skyfather.

The Maker was bat shit crazy and had almost no control over her abilities. Thanos beat her by breaking her already damaged mind via TP. And he specifically warned the prisoners not to repair her mind and keep the body alive.

Why? BECAUSE HE KNEW IF THE BODY DIED, SHE'D BE BACK TO FULL POWER AND NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

She was completely out of it and nowhere near skyfather or her true levels of power.

Nihilist
This is bullshit. I'm so sick of people using Maker to claim Thanos is skyfather.

The Maker was bat shit crazy and had almost no control over her abilities. Thanos beat her by breaking her already damaged mind via TP. And he specifically warned the prisoners not to repair her mind and keep the body alive.

Why? BECAUSE HE KNEW IF THE BODY DIED, SHE'D BE BACK TO FULL POWER AND NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

She was completely out of it and nowhere near skyfather or her true levels of power. And im sick of you calling bs on everthing you dont agree with, that favour's someone esle's point of view, so cry me a river.

It was stasted her madness had nearly past early in the book,when she was brought in by Gladiator she was a jibbering wreck, yet when she confront's and battle's Thanos you can clearly see she is no jibbering wreck.

TricksterPriest
I call BS on obvious fanboyism and marvel wanking, so sit down and shut up, son. miffed

She was still a wreck. If she had even half or a quarter of her power, Thanos would have been doomed. The danger was her remembering what she was and her real power. She was dangerously close to putting it together, but she did not show what she was capable of at all.

Nihilist
I call BS on obvious fanboyism and marvel wanking, so sit down and shut up, son. miffed

She was still a wreck. If she had even half or a quarter of her power, Thanos would have been doomed. The danger was her remembering what she was and her real power. She was dangerously close to putting it together, but she did not show what she was capable of at all. Sonlaughing out loud and im already sat down, you're like 14 yrs old,and it's not as if your not inclined to fanboyism and DC wanking now is it.

quanchi112
No it's going the "Exiles Surfer beat some alternate versions and lost against the exiles" Exiles Surfer wrecked everyone he faced until he met Sabretooh whom Galactus recently powered up.Originally posted by Makky
He has more feats backing that up then current Thor oddly enough, but he we can't deny what Thor is sitting on right now. Such as?Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Even if it was Classic Thor, and not the current Odinforce one, this would still be an epic curbstomp of Exiles Surfer. erm Not at all. Surfer smokes this team. His board is powerful enough to easily slice Gladiator in two. These guys are toast.

quanchi112
I can't let that rulk incident go...I try but I just can't do it. Rulk isn't a low showing. He also used the hammer for the victory. Thor redeemed himself the very next issue.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
The maker had NOOOOOOO skyfather level feats, and she was incredibly weak to telepathy. Maker laid out Thanos which is something that neither Tyrant or Odin managed to do. Just saying.Originally posted by Nihilist

she blinked out of existance 64,000 people in a isntant,ko'd thanos with one blast something tyrant and odin couldnt do.As well gladiator and starlord stated that she could easily reverse the crunch energy's and destroy everthing.The beyonder is easily cosmic lvl all maker was i mortal form just like other skyfathers. thumb up

iceman24567
Team wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team wins How?

Kris Blaze
And im sick of you calling bs on everthing you dont agree with, that favour's someone esle's point of view, so cry me a river.

It was stasted her madness had nearly past early in the book,when she was brought in by Gladiator she was a jibbering wreck, yet when she confront's and battle's Thanos you can clearly see she is no jibbering wreck.

Really, then clearly you missed the majority of the conversation :/

She was pretty docile when Oracle used her telepathy on her, then she grew angry when Thanos didn't give her the answers she wanted. She was still dumber than a loaf of bread, and one telepathic attack caused her to start bleeding.

quanchi112
Really, then clearly you missed the majority of the conversation :/

She was pretty docile when Oracle used her telepathy on her, then she grew angry when Thanos didn't give her the answers she wanted. She was still dumber than a loaf of bread, and one telepathic attack caused her to start bleeding. She wasn't stupid she was just messed up mentally. The point is she was very, very powerful and I thought the writer did an excellent job of ramming home that point.

Makky
Exiles Surfer wrecked everyone he faced until he met Sabretooh whom Galactus recently powered up. Such as? Not at all. Surfer smokes this team. His board is powerful enough to easily slice Gladiator in two. These guys are toast.

Based on a featless alternative marvel universe,Thor alone would beat him...get off the crack son.

h1a8
You know well I didn't mean the character's were made of paper. My point is that the durability of those could be less than their counterparts.

Prove that this Surfer has energy blasts that can affect someone of the likes of Superman, Gladiator, and Thor. All three can easily survive in the core of a star which can disintegrate a planet instantly. So prove that this Surfer can input much more power than the core of the Sun in a blast.

Its 4 against 1. Two have faster than light speed (Supes and Glads) and 1 have light speed attacks (Thor). There is no way in hell Surfer is going to stop all these characters at once. Thor alone will pop his arse with the hammer while Supes and Glads speedblitz him.

psycho gundam
surfer with his brake lines cut pwns most of this team hard.

thor is his only issue, the rest can be exploited with ease.

h1a8
brakes lines cut? I don't understand what you are saying.
Superman and Glads aren't just going to sit there and let Surfer exploit them. They all attack him fast and hard. He's toast easily.

Bouboumaster
brakes lines cut? I don't understand what you are saying.
Superman and Glads aren't just going to sit there and let Surfer exploit them. They all attack him fast and hard. He's toast easily.

Not at all. Surfer cuted Gladiator in half with his board. Imagine what he would do if he put heart in the ass kickin'

Naija boy
You know well I didn't mean the character's were made of paper. My point is that the durability of those could be less than their counterparts.

Prove that this Surfer has energy blasts that can affect someone of the likes of Superman, Gladiator, and Thor. All three can easily survive in the core of a star which can disintegrate a planet instantly. So prove that this Surfer can input much more power than the core of the Sun in a blast.

Its 4 against 1. Two have faster than light speed (Supes and Glads) and 1 have light speed attacks (Thor). There is no way in hell Surfer is going to stop all these characters at once. Thor alone will pop his arse with the hammer while Supes and Glads speedblitz him.

Huh? Are u seriously questioning if surfer can hurt superman gladiator or thor with his blasts?. Note that im only arguing what would happen if we equate alternate gladiators powerlevel to 616 glads. In that case exiles surfer would easily be able to hurt 616 glads/thor/superman with his blasts. He greatly injured exiles gladiator with only one casual blast. So much so that gladiators wife knew hed die if he kept fighting. He will definitely be hurting the team badly with his blasts.Superman will get taken out via weakness exploitation while gladiator gets dismembered like his alternate counterpart. Classic thor is also vulnerable to attacks from the board.

Super Dragon
Huh? Are u seriously questioning if surfer can hurt superman gladiator or thor with his blasts?. Note that im only arguing what would happen if we equate alternate gladiators powerlevel to 616 glads. In that case exiles surfer would easily be able to hurt 616 glads/thor/superman with his blasts. He greatly injured exiles gladiator with only one casual blast. So much so that gladiators wife knew hed die if he kept fighting. He will definitely be hurting the team badly with his blasts.Superman will get taken out via weakness exploitation while gladiator gets dismembered like his alternate counterpart. Classic thor is also vulnerable to attacks from the board.

Exiles marvel have nothing to put them on there 616 counterparts level, and besides exiles SS doesn't even have the myriad of feats to put him above his 616 iteration either. Exiles SS is rather a pain to debate with IMO for this very reason, and even assuming he was at his 616 self it still wouldn't mean he has what it takes to bring this team down.

h1a8
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Not at all. Surfer cuted Gladiator in half with his board. Imagine what he would do if he put heart in the ass kickin'
Comics don't portray how characters will actually fight in KMC forum battles. Surfer won't get a chance to blink here. The team will be rocking him right and left from the bell.

Enyalus
Comics don't portray how characters will actually fight in KMC forum battles. Surfer won't get a chance to blink here. The team will be rocking him right and left from the bell.
facepalm

What makes you say this when Exiles Surfer is multiple times faster than light?

h1a8

Surfer didn't greatly injure Glads with a blast. What are you talking about? Such lies to try to win the debate. He merely burned his uniform with a minor burn to his chest. And that was a concentrated blast. An omnidirectional one would be far weaker. Also you are forgetting that Surfer won't have a chance to respond to all three attackers here. Once he's hit it is over. Combo rocking will pursue.

h1a8
facepalm

What makes you say this when Exiles Surfer is multiple times faster than light?

So are two on the team with Thor having light speed attacks. But traveling fast doesn't equate to battle reflexes. It only gives a lower bound to them. Also stopping one attack is not the same as stopping three at the same time.

Enyalus
So are two on the team with Thor having light speed attacks. But traveling fast doesn't equate to battle reflexes.

...He also stopped a bullrushing Gladiator's punch with one hand...

h1a8
...He also stopped a bullrushing Gladiator's punch with one hand...

Also stopping one attack is not the same as stopping three at the same time.

Enyalus
Also stopping one attack is not the same as stopping three at the same time.
Cool. He doesn't need to stop it. If he's got three people bullrushing him at once...omnidirectional blast.

h1a8
Cool. He doesn't need to stop it. If he's got three people bullrushing him at once...omnidirectional blast.

Which would do anything but be mere light to them.

Enyalus
Which would do anything but be mere light to them.
He's vaporized multiple mid-heralds at the same time with those blasts. Would you please bother reading Exiles 87-88 before making ridiculous comments like this? Its perfectly fine that you don't read everything you comment on. I'm sure most people don't. But making blatantly stupid assertions when you don't know what the hell you're talking about is not fine.

h1a8
He's vaporized multiple mid-heralds at the same time with those blasts. Would you please bother reading Exiles 87-88 before making ridiculous comments like this? Its perfectly fine that you don't read everything you comment on. I'm sure most people don't. But making blatantly stupid assertions when you don't know what the hell you're talking about is not fine.
No need to read exiles for I have already seen all the relevant scans on Surfer's respect page.

He didn't vaporize Glads with a highly concentrated blast (which is much greater than an omnidirectional one). He merely burnt his uniform with a slight burn to his chest. Supes and Thor's energy durability is at least greater than even Glad's. I don't even think this Surfer can input a blast more powerful than the core of a star (something that can disintegrate a planet instantly). And those on the team can survive the core of stars without hesitation.

quanchi112
No need to read exiles for I have already seen all the relevant scans on Surfer's respect page.

He didn't vaporize Glads with a highly concentrated blast (which is much greater than an omnidirectional one). He merely burnt his uniform with a slight burn to his chest. Supes and Thor's energy durability is at least greater than even Glad's. I don't even think this Surfer can input a blast more powerful than the core of a star (something that can disintegrate a planet instantly). And those on the team can survive the core of stars without hesitation. The board slices them in half. He easily wrecked Glads and the opposition. It was all of them against him.

Naija boy
Surfer didn't greatly injure Glads with a blast. What are you talking about? Such lies to try to win the debate. He merely burned his uniform with a minor burn to his chest. And that was a concentrated blast. An omnidirectional one would be far weaker. Also you are forgetting that Surfer won't have a chance to respond to all three attackers here. Once he's hit it is over. Combo rocking will pursue.

lulz lies? I dont know how u take urself seriously. He blasted gladiator once and we saw that he was visibly injured up to the point were his wife knew he would die if he continued. If surfers blasts wouldnt harm him as u foolishly claim why would there be any worry? Get ur idiocy outta here. 616 glads have survived a solar sytem destroying blast with no injury at all. If his exiles counterpart is comparable to him, and was still visibly injured by a single blast from exiles surfer then it will certainly hurt him as well. Further where did u get the nonsense of an omnidirectional blast being at all weaker let alone "far" weaker? Why do u continuously make up nonsense? Soon u will be comin with inane calculations. An omnidirectional blast is not at all weaker as it involves him outputting more energy than he would be for the straight blast. Further there wont be any "comboing" or whatever ur talking about. He can use the same method as 616 surfer to take out superman(weakness exploitation) after the initial blitz with his board which mind u is far faster than them all.

Enyalus

He didn't vaporize Glads with a highly concentrated blast (which is much greater than an omnidirectional one). He merely burnt his uniform with a slight burn to his chest.
That 'slight burn' severely hurt Glads, and he says as much. It also was badly blistered. And yes, Gladiator swims through million-mile wide stars without issue and tanks supernovae blasts, so apparently Surfer can indeed output energy that's more powerful than stars.

He also disintegrates Ronan the Accuser, Superskrull, and Captain Marvel with the same blast. Beaten and killed the Imperial Guard, all the Kree, Shi'ar and Skrull champions, plus Galactus....and, uh, Power Princess too. Yeah!

h1a8
lulz lies? I dont know how u take urself seriously. He blasted gladiator once and we saw that he was visibly injured up to the point were his wife knew he would die if he continued. If surfers blasts wouldnt harm him as u foolishly claim why would there be any worry? Get ur idiocy outta here. 616 glads have survived a solar sytem destroying blast with no injury at all. If his exiles counterpart is comparable to him, and was still visibly injured by a single blast from exiles surfer then it will certainly hurt him as well. Further where did u get the nonsense of an omnidirectional blast being at all weaker let alone "far" weaker? Why do u continuously make up nonsense? Soon u will be comin with inane calculations. An omnidirectional blast is not at all weaker as it involves him outputting more energy than he would be for the straight blast.

Sorry, but a mere chest burn equating to death if continuing to fight is hogwash. The same hogwash when Spidey said Sentry stalemated Galactus.

If Surfer can output a certain amount of energy from his being then it is common sense that he will do more damage in a single blast vs. an omnidirectional one (where energy is wasted in places where the enemies are not).

h1a8
That 'slight burn' severely hurt Glads, and he says as much. It also was badly blistered. And yes, Gladiator swims through million-mile wide stars without issue and tanks supernovae blasts, so apparently Surfer can indeed output energy that's more powerful than stars.Glads can still fight. Being slightly blistered (this is a correction since there was another bad exaggeration by a fanboy) proves that Surfer's blasts can do nothing to three on the team.
This is a KMC fight and not a comic one. Comic battles only count when someone is fighting at their best.
But disintegrating those who you named is irrelevant to Surfer being able to affect the team. A bullet can penetrate a human doesn't prove that it will bother Superman. This battle is pure spite. There is nothing Surfer can do against all three bullrushing him at once.

Naija boy
Sorry, but a mere chest burn equating to death if continuing to fight is hogwash. The same hogwash when Spidey said Sentry stalemated Galactus.

If Surfer can output a certain amount of energy from his being then it is common sense that he will do more damage in a single blast vs. an omnidirectional one (where energy is wasted in places where the enemies are not).

lulz yup lets just ignore what the comics said and follow ur own idiotic theories. How could i have epected anything else. We have seen guys like thor ,surfer,glads etc greatly harmed by attacks without any physical injury being shown at all. In these cases however we should ignore the obvious comic portrayal and assume they were hardly affected right? Once more get such idiocy outta here. Ur laughable comparison between clear on panel portrayal and spidys statement about sentry and galactus is absolutely retarded. they have no relationship whatsoever.

That is just false. The only way that would be true is if surfer was outputting the same amount of energy for both blasts. That however is not usually the case with omnidirectional blasts. The overall energy output is usually much more.

h1a8
lulz yup lets just ignore what the comics said and follow ur own idiotic theories. How could i have epected anything else. We have seen guys like thor ,surfer,glads etc greatly harmed by attacks without any physical injury being shown at all. In these cases however we should ignore the obvious comic portrayal and assume they were hardly affected right? Once more get such idiocy outta here. Ur laughable comparison between clear on panel portrayal and spidys statement about sentry and galactus is absolutely retarded. they have no relationship whatsoever.

That is just false. The only way that would be true is if surfer was outputting the same amount of energy for both blasts. That however is not usually the case with omnidirectional blasts. The overall energy output is usually much more.

Sorry I don't go by what characters say in comics when I know better. Glads wasn't shown to be greatly harmed to me. He seemed very much to be able to continue the fight. But nonetheless this is moot and you are avoiding the real problem here. Surfer can't stop all three at the same time. Once he's hit then it is over.

quanchi112
Sorry I don't go by what characters say in comics when I know better. Glads wasn't shown to be greatly harmed to me. He seemed very much to be able to continue the fight. But nonetheless this is moot and you are avoiding the real problem here. Surfer can't stop all three at the same time. Once he's hit then it is over. You already admitted that you didn't read the comic.

Enyalus
Glads can still fight. Being slightly blistered (this is a correction since there was another bad exaggeration by a fanboy) proves that Surfer's blasts can do nothing to three on the team.
Pay attention:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG3.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG4.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG5.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes3.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes4.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes5.jpg

Clearly, Gladiator's wound was pretty blistered up. Secondly, this team could not do what Surfer did in the scans I posted - assuming this is Classic Thor. And since they can't, Surfer's obviously more powerful and wins.

Avlon
Clearly, Gladiator's wound was pretty blistered up. Secondly, this team could not do what Surfer did in the scans I posted - assuming this is Classic Thor. And since they can't, Surfer's obviously more powerful and wins.

2 things. This is an alternate glads who's obviously weaker (and has NO feats except losing...especially considering some nobody also got hit with the board and wasn't cut in half.)

If Glads powers up with confidence..I would imagine being blistered up by a blast would hardly have him in a winning mentality in the 1st place. wink

Naija boy
Sorry I don't go by what characters say in comics when I know better. Glads wasn't shown to be greatly harmed to me. He seemed very much to be able to continue the fight. But nonetheless this is moot and you are avoiding the real problem here. Surfer can't stop all three at the same time. Once he's hit then it is over.

Evry post get more and more nonsensical .lmao at u knowing better than the comics themselves. what of cases like against Tyrant where no visible injury was shown AT ALL on either surfer or glads from his blasts? Yet from their reactions we could see they were hurt greatly? We should assume tht they were unharmed and just acting that way right? eek!

Further im not avoiding anything. In one of my above posts, i already mentioned that with surfers board being far faster than anyone here, he could use it for an initial blitz and then come with his personal attacks (such as weakness exploitation)etc after they are all weakened from the board blitz(some dead).

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
2 things. This is an alternate glads who's obviously weaker

There's no proof of that.

Originally posted by Avlon
If Glads powers up with confidence..I would imagine being blistered up by a blast would hardly have him in a winning mentality in the 1st place. wink

He seemed fine, confidence-wise, when he spouted off his righteous crap and attempted to punch Norrin.

h1a8
Pay attention:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG3.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG4.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_IG5.jpg

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes3.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes4.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_ES_vs_Heroes5.jpg

Gladiator's chest seemed fine to me. I don't know why you posted those scans, I've already seen them. Gladiator's confidence got shot to hell after his fist was blocked and he seen the board coming. And we all know how weak Gladiator can be when his confidence dwindles.

And you still haven't defeated my main point. Surfer can't defend himself against the whole team at the same time.

Enyalus
Gladiator's chest seemed fine to me.
Then you need a new prescription for your glasses. You can clearly tell his chest is blistered and effected. Its shown three times.

And you still haven't defeated my main point. Surfer can't defend himself against the whole team at the same time.
Except you don't have a 'main point.' You have baseless assumptions that are totally fictitious and centered around your ignorance of not having read the actual arc to have the background knowledge to intelligently comment on Exiles Surfer and what he can and can not do.

h1a8
Evry post get more and more nonsensical .lmao at u knowing better than the comics themselves. what of cases like against Tyrant where no visible injury was shown AT ALL on either surfer or glads from his blasts? Yet from their reactions we could see they were hurt greatly? We should assume tht they were unharmed and just acting that way right? eek!

Further im not avoiding anything. In one of my above posts, i already mentioned that with surfers board being far faster than anyone here, he could use it for an initial blitz and then come with his personal attacks (such as weakness exploitation)etc after they are all weakened from the board blitz(some dead).

I am not saying that if a character doesn't show injury then they are not greatly injured. I'm saying that if a character doesn't both show that he is greatly physically injured and through expressions of their face then the character is not greatly injured and is still able to fight.

I disagree that the board is faster than Supes and Glads. At least it is not faster than their reflexes. A 100mph baseball is faster than me yet I can still catch or dodge it. Surfer killing or harming one is not going to make him win here. If any one the team hits him once it is over. He can't stop all from hitting him when they are blitzing him ftl.

h1a8

Then you need a new prescription for your glasses. You can clearly tell his chest is blistered and effected. Its shown three times.

Except you don't have a 'main point.' You have baseless assumptions that are totally fictitious and centered around your ignorance of not having read the actual arc to have the background knowledge to intelligently comment on Exiles Surfer and what he can and can not do.
I think you need glasses. I've seen many humans with 1st and 2nd degree burns. Their skin look like Freddy Kruger's. This is nowhere close. His chest seems almost unharmed with the exception of a little blistering. Again, this is a KMC fight and not a comic one. That means that Glads and Supes will use ftl speed and not just stand there and let Surfer do what he wants. That means Thor would pop his arse with the hammer and not just sit there and watch Surfer kill him.

darthgoober
I am not saying that if a character doesn't show injury then they are not greatly injured. I'm saying that if a character doesn't both show that he is greatly physically injured and through expressions of their face then the character is not greatly injured and is still able to fight.

I disagree that the board is faster than Supes and Glads. At least it is not faster than their reflexes. A 100mph baseball is faster than me yet I can still catch or dodge it. Surfer killing or harming one is not going to make him win here. If any one the team hits him once it is over. He can't stop all from hitting him when they are blitzing him ftl.
Can you think of an instance of Supes or Glads reacting to something moving at Surfer's top speeds? If so, when?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>