Favourite Villian? Dooku or Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lewis Kenobi
Who is your favourite out of these two characters????

Dooku?

Ventress?

Mine has to be Dooku, he just has this edge to him that's sometimes scary.

But i don't mind Ventress she looks really well designed.

What about you guys?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Dooku. Ventress didn't even get her own sith name...

Hybris
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
Dooku. Ventress didn't even get her own sith name...

Technically she even isn't a Sith. Just a dark Jedi.

queeq
Ventress.

Captain REX
No contest. Dooku hands down, with all that classy, stylish evil dripping off of him.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Hybris
Technically she even isn't a Sith. Just a dark Jedi.

oh.

Dooku's still better, anyway. xD

Ordo
Ventress had great potential, but shes been made a very flat character. In the Filoni series now she's just an 80's punk reject...should have kept the dress. Its more intimidating.

Conversely, Dooku is an incredibly deep character that has never really been explored.

Thus, I must say Dooku, because he at least intrigues me.

S_D_J
Neither... Dooku has been clearly underused... he's been mostly shown via holograms

Ventress has been poorly unexplored... there's potential for her to be more menacing and engaging, she came across as an emo "I hate Jedi, but barely do anything" kind of character

Grievous has had better moments. Even when he's incompetent... I loved it when he shut Dooku off laughing

queeq
So in the end we all go for JarJar.

Ordo
No...

...DARTH Jar Jar.

He's had more screen time than both combined, even if you include the Clone Wars series.

Thats sad.

S_D_J
I loved it when Vader killed him, and he came back as a force ghost, just torment him with:

Ani?... Aniiiiiiii! laughing

Ordo
Except that never happened in canon lol.

In the remake of the OT...ITS COMMING ADMIT IT!...Jar Jar will be a great rebel leader who destroys the Executor by pooping on it, which overloads its shields and sends it spirralling into the Death Star in the Battle of Endor.

Either that or he's the queen of Naboo...

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Ordo
Except that never happened in canon lol.

In the remake of the OT...ITS COMMING ADMIT IT!...Jar Jar will be a great rebel leader who destroys the Executor by pooping on it, which overloads its shields and sends it spirralling into the Death Star in the Battle of Endor.

Either that or he's the queen of Naboo...

eek! laughing

Council#13
Is it just me, or does Ventress look really awkward when she's not wearing her skirt?

Toku King
I dislike both.

queeq
laughing out loud

Ordo
Originally posted by Council#13
Is it just me, or does Ventress look really awkward when she's not wearing her skirt?

Very.

I'm guessing animating a dress all the time was too much for Lucasanimation so they made her take it off.

queeq
Or they like kinky pale legs.

LordPrydon
Dooku because he is a proper sith and not a contradiction to the Rule of Two. I honestly don't know if Ventress is meant to be a third sith or just a dark-side adept.

Ordo
Ventress is meant to be an adept because too many people couldn't keep their grubby little hands off the story and introduce 10,000 new Sith-like things.

LordPrydon
So you don't agree with the introduction of the dark side adepts in the Clone Wars materials?

Ordo
I think it was stupid to promote the rule of 2 in the movies while at the same time trying to promote an expansion of the Universe.

Raptor 7789
I like the fighting style of Ventress, all jumping around but in the end she's just an old bald hag.

Dooku takes the cake.

-Pr-
Love both more than i ever did Maul, tbh, though i prefer Dooku above the other two.

Ordo
awww.. Maul kicks ass.

And hes HOT!

-Pr-
awww.. Maul kicks ass.

And hes HOT!

i'm in to women, so i wouldn't know.

he does kick ass. i've said it many a time that the jedi v maul fight is the best in the trilogy imo. he just wasn't a heavily developed character, so it was hard for me to care about him. pretty much the same way i feel about boba fett.

except for the fett song. that's awesome.

Ordo
Originally posted by -Pr-
i'm in to women, so i wouldn't know.

I'm sorry sad

-Pr-
I'm sorry sad

laughing out loud

i managed to find a good one, so i'm happy enough lol...

CloneCaptin Fox
Droku

CloneCaptin Fox
Originally posted by Hybris
Vetress is a dark jedi

I agree with you she is a dark jedi but she should have electricy like Droku

Ordo
Force powers lose their coolness when EVERYONE has them.

ESB -1138
Dooku is a far better villian then Ventress. Grievous is better then Ventress too. As well as Taco Bell.

Darth Piggott
I prefer Dooku over Ventress. And I agree that Force powers lose their coolness when everyone has them.

queeq
I like Ventress. Dooku generally doesn't do much in the CW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.