batman vs puma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
batman crashes a blood sport event in a dive bar everyone scatters, puma exits the cage match to face the vigilante. ppl duck behind bars tables they climb the rafters others exit or run to higher ground to the second floor to get a better seat of the battle to come ppl make the bets who wins.

LDHZenkai
Is this marvel puma?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Is this marvel puma?

yes it is sorry i got no pic but its spidey's old enemy/friend

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/210811-119719-puma_large.jpg

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yes it is sorry i got no pic but its spidey's old enemy/friend
Huhm, hard one to chose. Puma is super fast and has all sorts of super senses. I'm not too sure how durable he is though. He should be fast enough i'd say so that when batman got in close to hit him to grab him. And he's def. strong enough to hold him once he gets him. I'd say he could probably choke out batman. Only takes about 10 seconds to choke someone out so yea.

KingD19
Puma can take tons of blunt force trauma, and he's a little bit over Class 10, probably able to lift between 10 and 13 tons. Plus he's trained a bit in unspecified Japanese martial arts.

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by KingD19
Puma can take tons of blunt force trauma, and he's a little bit over Class 10, probably able to lift between 10 and 13 tons. Plus he's trained a bit in unspecified Japanese martial arts.
Going with puma then on this one.

D_Dude1210
Puma has always demostrated higher strength than Spiderman as well as comparable agility. Add this to how ferocious he is and the fact that he packs pretty mean clawz, and I'd give this to Sabretooth 8/10. I'd say Bats can get 2 wins if he does this smart and uses gas/electrical weapons that he's got packed in his belt-of-1billion gadgets. That is if he survives the initial pounce Puma does.

FrothByte
bloodsport rules as in pure h2h? Puma will kill him. Puma's around class 11 or 12, has cat reflexes that rivals spiderman's spider sense and reflexes, is a master martial artist (i think it's ninjutsu). He's probably not good as bats is as far as skill goes, but add to that the fact that he's stronger, faster, more agile, and has claws and fangs and i think bats goes down

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by FrothByte
bloodsport rules as in pure h2h? Puma will kill him. Puma's around class 11 or 12, has cat reflexes that rivals spiderman's spider sense and reflexes, is a master martial artist (i think it's ninjutsu). He's probably not good as bats is as far as skill goes, but add to that the fact that he's stronger, faster, more agile, and has claws and fangs and i think bats goes down

no rules bats just crashed the bloodsport and puma is pissed they fight outside the cage in the middle of the dive bar.

D_Dude1210
I meant PUMA not Sabretooth in my prev post. Hehe.

Wild Shadow
bumpity bump

FrothByte
batman needs to use a lot of fast thinking here. puma has reflexes comparable with spiderman which means he'll be able to dodge a lot of the things batman throws his way, whereas batman will have a lot of difficulty avoiding getting hit by puma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.