Favourite Order 66: Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lewis Kenobi
In Revenge of the Sith,

As Order 66 implemented across the Galaxy,

What was you favourite Order 66 scene????

Jaeh.is.Awesome
The Jedi Temple Massacre.

KingD19
When Cody closes his hand over the Emperor's hologram and you can tell that even under the helmet, he's looking very somber and not wanting to do it, but he just turns and cocks the gun.

Hybris
Ki Adi Mundi's definately. All the others were given a lame death if you ask me. The scene in which Anakin ignites his lightsaber in front of the younglings was terrific too.

JediRobin23
Wasn't order 66 one scene?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
one scene, but a lot of itty bitty diferent scenarios in it.

Council#13
Originally posted by Hybris
Ki Adi Mundi's definately. All the others were given a lame death if you ask me. The scene in which Anakin ignites his lightsaber in front of the younglings was terrific too.

Ki-Adi's was good. I thought that Plo Koon's was pretty sad; you see him raise his hand in the last second to protect himself. Makes you feel sympathetic towards him.

The younglings scene was good, also, but I think that they could've chosen a better child actor for the main kid.

Oh, and nice signature.

Jovan
Anakin walking toward the temple and Ki Adi Mundi's death

Aayla Secura's one was lame: she gets shot with no blood or holes or whatever in her. Ki Adi was the only one who at least putted up with a fight.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by Council#13
I thought that Plo Koon's was pretty sad; you see him raise his hand in the last second to protect himself.

Plo koon was the one in the jedi starfighter right? that one was nasty =(, made me really unhappy for him. His like completely oblivious to the fact that he's gonna get killed then you see him spiral into a tower and explode...not happy =((

i thought stass allie's death was pretty bad too. she spiralled into a tree or something...

favourite though, definately the jedi temple massacre. and the signature imperial march theme tune in the background...=P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.