Gambit Vs Cap (Buckey)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
X-Man or Avenger?

guy222
Cap

Space M ummy
Originally posted by guy222
Cap

Gambit charges the arm, explodes it. Crippling Cap and making him easy prey.

seriously, Gambit has every single advantage over Cap here. Bucky/Cap has superhuman strength/reflexes only in one arm that gambit can charge and destroy with ease.

Gambit's reflexes are easily..EASILY superhuman overall. Enough dexterity to not only dodge bullets, but reflect them back with accuracy. (Xmen #3) Bucky isn't this fast, and doesn't have the SS serum's advantage of his predecessor to put him on this level and boost his stamina.

Bucky/Cap could keep up with gambit for all of five minutes before massive fail.

Wild Shadow
gambit ftw

jalek moye
if it was steve i'd say he wins. but bucky just fails

guy222
Poor Bucky

Slaanesh
Gambat

Bouboumaster
Captain America.

Bucky isn't over plainly kill the mother****er by shooting him.

chomperx9
caps shield is made of adamantium cap is fully protected against any attempt gambit trys to throw cards at him or what ever he plans on charging up.

Kris Blaze
Gambit, easily.

Slaanesh
i have a question..can Gambit charge adamantium??

chomperx9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i have a question..can Gambit charge adamantium?? and cap is just gonna stand there while gambit attempts to grab the shield and charge it ?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by chomperx9
and cap is just gonna stand there while gambit attempts to grab the shield and charge it ?

i wasn't talking abut this fight..it was just a question no expression

Mindset
The shield is some vibranium mixture, not adamantium.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
The shield is some vibranium mixture, not adamantium. says in his bio its an adamantium shield

Mindset
Says on the Marvel site and the comics it's vibranium.

What bio are you looking at?

jalek moye
says in his bio its an adamantium shield
the shield is vibranium with I think trace amounts of adamntium and other metals in it.

chomperx9
Says on the Marvel site and the comics it's vibranium.

What bio are you looking at? from marvel directory.

Captain America's only weapon is his shield, a concave disk 2.5 feet in diameter, weighing 12 pounds. It is made of a unique Vibranium-Adimantium alloy that has never been duplicated.

jalek moye
from marvel directory.

Captain America's only weapon is his shield, a concave disk 2.5 feet in diameter, weighing 12 pounds. It is made of a unique Vibranium-Adimantium alloy that has never been duplicated.
its mostly vibranium only small parts of it are adamantium. That actually makes it better though, cuz if it was mostly adamntium capt would break his arm blocking.
and its not buckeys only weapon, he also has a pistol

Slaanesh
i have a question..can Gambit charge adamantium??

anyone??i have been wondering about this for a long time..

Mindset
Marvel Directory is fan made site.

I already said it is a vibranium mixture. That doesn't make it adamantium.

jalek moye
anyone??i have been wondering about this for a long time..
if he can he still can't make it explode. Adamantium can't be destroyed by anything less then some crazy uber cosmic power or somehow reverting it to another state(which wouldnt be destroying it)

chomperx9
Originally posted by jalek moye
its mostly vibranium only parts of it are adamntium. That actually makes it better though, cuz if it was mostly adamntium capt would break his arm blocking. caps strength is above any normal homosapien im sure if the shield was 100% adamantium he could still be able to block

chomperx9
if he can he still can't make it explode. Adamantium can't be destroyed by anything less then some crazy uber cosmic power or somehow reverting it to another state(which wouldnt be destroying it) magneto probably could destroy it

jalek moye
caps strength is above any normal homosapien im sure if the shield was 100% adamantium he could still be able to block
no you dont get it. The force from the stronger people he fights wouldn't be reduced and would transfer to his arm. Vibranium absorbs all of the impact, Adamntium would just keep it from killing him.

jalek moye
magneto probably could destroy it
no just change its state, he cant completly destroy it just manipulate it

Mindset
caps strength is above any normal homosapien im sure if the shield was 100% adamantium he could still be able to block No, he couldn't.

Hits from Hulk would at the very least break his arm.

chomperx9
no you dont get it. The force from the stronger people he fights wouldn't be reduced and would transfer to his arm. Vibranium absorbs all of the impact, Adamntium would just keep it from killing him. that makes sense now why he didnt break his arm in captain america # 230

Slaanesh
if he can he still can't make it explode. Adamantium can't be destroyed by anything less then some crazy uber cosmic power or somehow reverting it to another state(which wouldnt be destroying it)

i thought everything that Gambit can charge will explode..

jalek moye
i thought everything that Gambit can charge will explode..
Thats why i dont think he can, because adamanitum doesn't explode.

chomperx9
no just change its state, he cant completly destroy it just manipulate it what if magneto and polaris did like a tug awar to adamnatium and try to pull one apart in half ?

jalek moye
what if magneto and polaris did like a tug awar to adamnatium and try to pull one apart in half ?
whoever is stronger would win, adamantium doesn't break once its cooled

Mindset
Magneto can tear it apart himself.

jalek moye
Magneto can tear it apart himself.
Yes but not while keeping it perfectly intacts which is why i said he has to change its state first.

Mindset
He could tear apart the molecular bonds of the metal, he doesn't have to change it into a liquid like he did with Wolverine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.